Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So.. How's the server population?

Quote Originally Posted by raw_fox View Post
    12k max rpm turbine sound grass tiles
    haha

Make your course new engine at warp 50... Engage.
    SmokeX 210/23 Neutral Opifex MA General of Spirit Walkers
    SmokeKillsU 81/3 Neutral Opifex Agent
    UraniumX 101/2 Neutral Nanomage NT
    BruteForceX 61 Neutral Opifex Fixer
    SmokingGunsX 43/2 Neutral Solitus Soldier
    SixOfNynex 42/2 Neutral Nanomage Engineer
    Jiroieyoshi 12/2 Neutral Atrox Enforcer
    EMHMarkX 32/2 Neutral Nanomage Doctor

The children of our children will rejoice at the sight of "12k max rpm turbine sound grass tiles" and roll joyously in it's fluffiness...

Quote Originally Posted by Twangleman View Post
    I would never imply that I ever shared any account information, but if anyone happens to have any information regarding as to which email account i used 9 years ago to register, I'd be greatful
    Make a free AoC or TSW account with a new username/password. Then make the TSW or AOC as your "master account," then add your AO account to the master account and merge them to use the new username/password.

Quote Originally Posted by Goth-Gal View Post
    Make a free AoC or TSW account with a new username/password. Then make the TSW or AOC as your "master account," then add your AO account to the master account and merge them to use the new username/password.
    Pretty sure you must enter the child's account username/password to merge it under a master account so not quite helpful.

Regardless if it works or not, much appreciated. I eventually got hold of CS and they resolved it pretty swiftly
    TWADER - Rimor Clanner - 220/31/70 - Trox Trader of Quetzalcoatl
    ATLANTEAN SERVER
    The Firm
    Godt Saa... Eller - STEEL!
    House Maadiah
    RIMOR SERVER
    The Syndicate
    Quetzlcoat

Quote Originally Posted by ICCKoruption View Post
    If you go to old athens, or omni entertainment be sure to look for the Rubi-ka museum of natural history. you will find numerous Traders that have been immaculately restored to their original states, some archeological digs were intentionally based around reclaim terminals.
    if you do find a trader still in circulation, be sure to check the expiry date, they are usually marked :best before june 2001.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123