Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So.. How's the server population?

So.. How's the server population?

The question on a lot of unsubbed lurker's minds
    TWADER - Rimor Clanner - 220/31/70 - Trox Trader of Quetzalcoatl
    ATLANTEAN SERVER
    The Firm
    Godt Saa... Eller - STEEL!
    House Maadiah
    RIMOR SERVER
    The Syndicate
    Quetzlcoat

Quote Originally Posted by ICCKoruption View Post
    If you go to old athens, or omni entertainment be sure to look for the Rubi-ka museum of natural history. you will find numerous Traders that have been immaculately restored to their original states, some archeological digs were intentionally based around reclaim terminals.
    if you do find a trader still in circulation, be sure to check the expiry date, they are usually marked :best before june 2001.

I'd say it's boiling right now
    Nokeeper. 220/30/80 Godfather. Equip: http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=161560
    Cerumen. 220/30/70 Healpole.
    Battlesuit. 219/30/xx PewPew.
    + Alt army.

I plan on resubbing this weekend, so you better be right about that!

I'll be known henceforth as TwaderR28564168165168126+54168, so yeah. Hit me up if we used to spend mindless hours grinding hecklers and sitting on our asses doing nothing.
    ATLANTEAN SERVER
    The Firm
    House Maadiah
    RIMOR SERVER
    The Syndicate
    Quetzlcoat

If you go to old athens, or omni entertainment be sure to look for the Rubi-ka museum of natural history. you will find numerous Traders that have been immaculately restored to their original states, some archeological digs were intentionally based around reclaim terminals.
    if you do find a trader still in circulation, be sure to check the expiry date, they are usually marked :best before june 2001.

It's pretty packed and awesome
    General of Horizon. Member of Unity. Frequent visitor of Free Spirits and The Last Element.

Nave [ 220 Solitus Fixer ] Qien [ 220 Solitus Engineer ] Navezero [ 200 Solitus Soldier ]
    Rafeg
    [ 150 Opifex Agent ] Midriff [ 60 Atrox Soldier ] Lowriff [ 30 Atrox Keeper ]

Also: Giant horde of alts.

Smile

I lagged in Borealis last night.

I'd say it's about 2x what it normally is except that a lot of people reactivated with the merge so it's actually doing pretty well!

Stats from Neutnet...not saying everyone and their mother is subscribed...but everything starting on 0.

Statistics

Subscriptions: 1061
    Characters: 1291
    Bots: 4
    Online: 254
    ***Zacix***
    President
    of
    ***Underworld***
    Equipment

"It's widely believed that Jesus was Chuck Norris' stunt double for crucifixion due to the fact that it is impossible for nails to pierce Chuck Norris' skin."

Quote Originally Posted by Twangleman View Post
    The question on a lot of unsubbed lurker's minds
    http://i.imgur.com/RzfyOdA.jpg?1
    First level 1 soldier with BOC in Anarchy Online<---[CGS] project
    Owned and killed tl1/2 NW for months, time to leave and give chance to clan "twinks".
    First trader with 100% JAME ql 141 at level30 at rk1
    Clan PVP org[1-220] in one line
    [Questra]: well i hate omnis having side xp [Questra]: but i'm afraid to spoil your fun i'm only gonna plant neutral bases at tl2 now, so you'll have to piss the neuts off if you want to zerg lowbie sites
    Darkirbiska/Darkirbis/Marburg1111/Mavherick/Irbiska/Ultimater2/Ultimater/Ilubtower and some froobs....wtb more slots [retired]

Twader!
    ᖧ-Flynicist-ᖨ
    Grenade

Rushing where angels fear to tread.

it's total madness!
    PvP n' Stuff (more soon™)

Proud President of Mercenaries

olookitsafattrader!

nice to see you comming back to our lines!
    Racsyka 220/30/70 The Adv
    Racsi 220/30/70 The MP
    Racsika 220/30/70 The Crat
    Racsence 207/30/70 The Fixer
    Racsreign 56/6/12 The Trader

President of Quetzalcoatl

Flyn Racs! Cu tomorrow night!
    ATLANTEAN SERVER
    The Firm
    House Maadiah
    RIMOR SERVER
    The Syndicate
    Quetzlcoat

The bald fatty returns!
    Fixer - Solja Lite
    Adv - Forgotten lubchild
    Trader - Nerfed Professional

welcome back fatso!
    Contra
    Urynt
    Malraux
    Fontane
    Critbull
    Cleanex
    Fontane2

I wish some would quit - too much lag in bore from all the rk1 fixers vs rk2 enfs!
    "Should start a combined raid/NW bot, where people get points if they help take down a clan base. Should be most effective." - Said by Waikase 14th of May 2003 in sarcasm to the appearance of the first raidbots on Rk1.

Quote Originally Posted by twangleman View Post
    i plan on resubbing this weekend, so you better be right about that!

I'll be known henceforth as twaderr28564168165168126+54168, so yeah. Hit me up if we used to spend mindless hours grinding hecklers and sitting on our asses doing nothing.
    yo Twada!!!
    * Cryborg Nano-Technician - Have a shoulder to cry on!
    Aramlash Fixer - Can't catch me!
    Aramsunat Engineer - 4 Blockers of the Apocalypse

Devil Inside

HAI!

Email Verification Required
    We've noticed that you haven't logged in recently. In an effort to increase account security we have placed a temporary hold on your account. To re-verify your account, please check your email for further information. Thank you!

Well thank you, too, FC..
    ATLANTEAN SERVER
    The Firm
    House Maadiah
    RIMOR SERVER
    The Syndicate
    Quetzlcoat

Well, I suggest you verify it than!
    Fixer - Solja Lite
    Adv - Forgotten lubchild
    Trader - Nerfed Professional

I would never imply that I ever shared any account information, but if anyone happens to have any information regarding as to which email account i used 9 years ago to register, I'd be greatful
    ATLANTEAN SERVER
    The Firm
    House Maadiah
    RIMOR SERVER
    The Syndicate
    Quetzlcoat

No comment!
    Gone

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast