Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Official Dnet Thread

9994*
    Docow 220/30/70 Doc (surprise eh?) Equip

Ruining The Asylum's chat since 2010!

Quote Originally Posted by Timba View Post
    I have an issue with Dnet as it keeps filling my inbox with Shopping messages, while offline. Neutnet doesn't do that.

Anyone else with this issue? I now have a macro to turn messaging on / off on login/logout, but that's just going around the problem.
    I am also getting spammed offline with dnet messages. Anyone know a fix for it?
    220/30 - Spartanx9. Back for a good while.

Quote Originally Posted by Haquihana
    Haquihana: And Spartanx9, I dont usually spend much time in the soldier forums.. you all don't make enough rucus (NOTE: this is not a message of approval to go cause unjust trouble)
    Sounds like i need to cause some trouble I kid i kid

Quote Originally Posted by Spartanx9 View Post
    I am also getting spammed offline with dnet messages. Anyone know a fix for it?
    dont fast logout do /camp maybe?
    Emergenzee Level 220 'Trustworthy' Doctor
    Circle of Notum

That is what I have been doing since I came back and still sends me offline messages. Not sure why.
    220/30 - Spartanx9. Back for a good while.

Quote Originally Posted by Haquihana
    Haquihana: And Spartanx9, I dont usually spend much time in the soldier forums.. you all don't make enough rucus (NOTE: this is not a message of approval to go cause unjust trouble)
    Sounds like i need to cause some trouble I kid i kid

I am not getting messages on my keeper from Dnet. I can send them however I dont see anything at all. Fix?

Unsubscribe and re-subscribe.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Two questions I hope someone can answer:

1) How do I get Dnet to stop sending me offline tells?

2) I can move neutnet to a separate window by unsubscribing all channels and let neutnet autoinvite me to it's chat group, which I can then place in a separate window. I want to do the same with Dnet. It annoys me that Dnet is mixed up with my private tells and that I can't separate it from my regular private tells. Anyone got pointers? /tell dnet !invite and /tell dnet !join doesn't work.
    Avari 220/30/80 - Araghos 220/30/80 - Shishido 220/30/7x - Araninn 220/30/80

Quote Originally Posted by Tergx
    If one of the few traders are PvPing around you and land GTH on you, take a trip to decon and it will be gone. What's the big deal hehe.

1) does this happen when you log off normally? I also get a lot of spam if i alt+f4
    2) did not know that you could join the channel, awsome! let's hope dnet gets that feature soon, unless it has it but it's somehow "hidden"
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

Quote Originally Posted by nanoforcer View Post
    1) does this happen when you log off normally? I also get a lot of spam if i alt+f4
    It happens when I do /quit and wait the 30 seconds it takes to close down. I think I saw someone report this problem somewhere else on the forum and a possible solution was posted. I can't for the life of me find it again though.

On a side note and slightly off topic for this thread: Neutnet seems to be going offline an awful lot lately...

If one of the few traders are PvPing around you and land GTH on you, take a trip to decon and it will be gone. What's the big deal hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Avari View Post
    It happens when I do /quit and wait the 30 seconds it takes to close down. I think I saw someone report this problem somewhere else on the forum and a possible solution was posted. I can't for the life of me find it again though.

On a side note and slightly off topic for this thread: Neutnet seems to be going offline an awful lot lately...
    If neutnet is down, you can message me on these forums and I'll restart it. As for downtime, there's a couple of reasons why. 1 being that the server autoreboots after installing updates. Since it's a productionserver not really intended for Neutnet, I can't really prioritize uptime over security patches Also the autorestart of the bot itself is borked for some reason I haven't been able to figure out.
    ***Zacix***
    President
    of
    ***Underworld***
    Equipment

"It's widely believed that Jesus was Chuck Norris' stunt double for crucifixion due to the fact that it is impossible for nails to pierce Chuck Norris' skin."

Quote Originally Posted by TheJackal View Post
    If neutnet is down, you can message me on these forums and I'll restart it.
    Will keep it in mind

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123