Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tower Madness Begins

Tower Madness Begins

So I heard a rumor that omnis can't even rally in Hellcom because of inability to register.

Seriously omnis? Way to let us win by default !

We want a damn challenge!
    Clan for life

Great orgs:
    -Defenders of Rubi Ka (PvM)
    -Devil Inside (PvP)
    -Equilibrium

Quote Originally Posted by jijie2 View Post
    have no make stone to for sword we make sword box for sword to put sword in for sword ?

Have faith in Toxic and his mob, the empire will strike back!
    Fixer - Solja Lite
    Adv - Forgotten lubchild
    Trader - Nerfed Professional

Thank god you dont need registering for griefing, otherwise Toyhazard and the turd squad would have been rendered useless
    Mad as a Hatter
    Devil Inside's official mascot

Quote Originally Posted by TerenteTheOutlaw View Post
    Thank god you dont need registering for griefing, otherwise Toyhazard and the turd squad would have been rendered useless
    Oh, the irony, the irony, it became so solid here that it manifested itself as a dagger and almost hit me in the eye!
    Executing Nano Program: Gift of Assurance. Target has not enough nano controlling units (NCU) left. Swordbreaker: Not enough NCU. O_o Fixichong: FFS Fixichong: ive failed as a fixer Fixichong: i quit

One of the first of those people who put the Infused Dust Brigade Engineer Pistol (2,7k ME/EE making req) + Infused Master Engineer Pistol on the same Engineer before any updates that fixed anything (including the original sync issues inside the DB instance), lolz!11

I heard that Hellcom's leadership selection process yesterday could be likened to The X-Factor singing competition.

It took an age to materialise, was painful for all involved, and the end product is still cringeworthy.

And it's run by a guy in a wheelchair. Oh wait, no that's X-Men (members of Punk will totally get this PJ)

It's been 2 days and you've already started prematurely ejactulating.
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    your an idiot

That's what she said.

At no time prior to this day was I EVER so excited that toxic was going to rally the troops.

Toxic is the dude I LOVE to hate. In all my history of AO, nobody has made me more annoyed than him.

In fact, he was the first ass hole to kill me. Back when my MA was level 153 and I was helping pizzled raid in band of the hawks, I wanted to come to war. So the Tl7's were like, follow us!

As soon as I was on site, I was lost in a friggin sandstorm, and out of the blue, I got my ass handed to me so fast I didn't even have time to pop DOF.

It was toxic on his 150 fixer. And my MA was outfitted in 2 level 80 symbs, and 200 implants, a full set of crawler armour, and T3 MA pants. It was a humbling experience.

I've had my fair share of kills on him in recent years, but.... now, I don't care for his PVP points... I want his army's pvp points.

Come on toxic! get your people together! Bring the pain... theres' no glory without a good fight!

And if you beat us, thats just as good, cuz theres a lot of us and if you win, theres no possible way for it not to be a good fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Solox View Post
    I heard that Hellcom's leadership selection process yesterday could be likened to The X-Factor singing competition.

It took an age to materialise, was painful for all involved, and the end product is still cringeworthy.

And it's run by a guy in a wheelchair. Oh wait, no that's X-Men (members of Punk will totally get this PJ)
    That has been typed by a dude, who had posted this: http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=604125
    Not sure if trolling...

Quote Originally Posted by Racatti View Post
    Have faith in Toxic and his mob, the empire will strike back!
    Half of that mob has to sidechange back to omni though
    * Cryborg Nano-Technician - Have a shoulder to cry on!
    Aramlash Fixer - Can't catch me!
    Aramsunat Engineer - 4 Blockers of the Apocalypse

Devil Inside

This is so boring, someone rally the evil side already!
    Fixer - Solja Lite
    Adv - Forgotten lubchild
    Trader - Nerfed Professional

Quote Originally Posted by Racatti View Post
    This is so boring, someone rally the evil side already!
    Didn't they already rally the terrorist pretty good?
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

Lmao sometimes i believe all of clans are comedians.. always make me laugh

/Sleek
    "Meliz" Crat
    "Snoopdooog" MA
    "Melizabe" Sol
    "Hozpital" Arguably best 2016 doc
    "Sleekiez" The swiftest meeper ingame!
    "Cruzade" Will see you!
    "Stitmeistr" TL5 Enf
    "Cruzad3" 86 Agent
    "Treatmate" 86 Enf
    "Dankengine1" 39 Nanite FP Trader
    "Behekills" 21 Enf

Or check out our Informational Site
    Or apply today Rebirth Forums

If it makes you laugh so hard, why don't you buy a clan application form?
    Contra
    Urynt
    Malraux
    Fontane
    Critbull
    Cleanex
    Fontane2

Quote Originally Posted by Fontane View Post
    If it makes you laugh so hard, why don't you buy a clan application form?
    He likes to be on the receiving end of the zerg it seems
    * Cryborg Nano-Technician - Have a shoulder to cry on!
    Aramlash Fixer - Can't catch me!
    Aramsunat Engineer - 4 Blockers of the Apocalypse

Devil Inside

Nothing beats that deafening silence when someone who sends you constant hate tells when they zerg you gets smeared across the floor 1v1.

And almost as good is the nerd rage when some PVMer wakes up to find he lost his 3rd TS tower in a week.

Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    your an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by MassDebater View Post
    Nothing beats that deafening silence when someone who sends you constant hate tells when they zerg you gets smeared across the floor 1v1.

And almost as good is the nerd rage when some PVMer wakes up to find he lost his 3rd TS tower in a week.
    To be honest, it sounds like you care about both of those unremarkable events way more than the person you're talking about.

I enjoy it as I said.

It was really just a statement. I wasn't inviting your Freudian analysis.

your an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by MassDebater View Post
    I enjoy it as I said.

It was really just a statement. I wasn't inviting your Freudian analysis.
    On RK2, it was very enjoyable when clams kept whining about losing their tradeskill towers and kept buying new ones from Omnis. Apparently griefing is only a terrible terrible thing when Omnis do it, not when clams did it themselves for many moons.
    Executing Nano Program: Gift of Assurance. Target has not enough nano controlling units (NCU) left. Swordbreaker: Not enough NCU. O_o Fixichong: FFS Fixichong: ive failed as a fixer Fixichong: i quit

One of the first of those people who put the Infused Dust Brigade Engineer Pistol (2,7k ME/EE making req) + Infused Master Engineer Pistol on the same Engineer before any updates that fixed anything (including the original sync issues inside the DB instance), lolz!11

I count that remark as whining too. Griefing is bad for the recepient side always anyways. U guys are dissapointing with the trolls
    Metafly7 220/30/70 "E"

Advfly7 170/19/42 "E"

Proud member of ~Spirit~ Rubi-Ka Atlantean

Anarchy proves this quote wrong: "War would end if the dead could return." ~ Stanley Baldwin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast