Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Any alternative omni raid bots?

Quote Originally Posted by Rhap View Post
    You misread the post... Pat meant most clans weren't there to enjoy the pvp, hence why it was moved.

Regardless how you want to word it, the fact of the matter is moving the bases to the game's prime time for BOTH factions increases the amount of pvp that's able to happen. Whether you choose to pvp during these times however is a different matter.
    Fair enough, ill remove it.

Though moving all the fields in one timezone lowers the amount of pvp that is able to happen during a day. And its not about choice, for a quiet a large group of people those hours are just as unplayable as euro mornings are for others.
    Toyhazard 220/30/70 Engie
    Dwix 220/30/70 Fix
    Deathwalkerz 220/30/70 Advie
    Deathsrow 170/24/42 Advie
    Rowsofdeath 161/22/42 Fix
    Buckket 118/11 Agent
    Lemonparty 85/9 Tard
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    I can't code in better leadership for the Clan faction.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    ./shrug. i guess pvming a field full of towers at 5am is fun for some people. if you like that there's plenty of lowbie bases you can hit during your primetime.
    No it certainly is not fun doing towers at 5am.

ITT: No one clan side lives outside of America.
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    your an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by MassDebater View Post

ITT entitled people whining about not having fields handed to them on a silver patter.
    Last edited by Lazy; Mar 13th, 2013 at 17:29:42.

ITT entitled people whining about not having fields handed to them on a silver patter.

Yep, US people expect all towers to only be hot in their time to the expense of all others.
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    your an idiot

No offence but you really can't come here to talk about wanting nw fun when you're famous on rk1 for logging out the moment any clan twink logs in (even on chat server!!)
    25 paid trader vs 21 froob trader.....are u seriously that frustrated to win? I accept the situation when winning is not possible and move on.

And yes my last post is 100% valid and you folks are doing same thing again & hoping to get different output? Push all action in one timezone and rest of the timezone suffers severely till the point they decide not to resub anymore....and you expect to have active player base in 6 months from now? Or are you deliberately doing this to show how good r you in holding bases just so that players respect you on your bot and rk2 clans can see the point that under your leadership clan has towers?.....wake up and see the damage you are doing by this logic of yours.
    MyNameIsCani 220 Trox Solja
    Canibaal 215 Trox Enf
    Canifix 215 Trox Fix
    Pureevul 220 Trox Shade
    Canikeep 220 Trox Keeper
    Deathreturns 220 Solitus Doc
    Alphadawg 164 Opifex Fixer
    CanIKillYou 150 Solitus Adv
    Canistrikes 80 Nano Agent

Actually, most of the hot time (which just happens to be euro primetime, which just happens to be the most active time for AO) for U.S. players is in the afternoons, when SOME of us *ahem ahem* have WORK to do...

Also—complaining about clans transferring hot times to reasonable hours for the majority of the player base is exactly like clans complaining about omni doing the exact same thing a few years ago—pointless and hypocritical. Oh, wait, except omnis didn't transfer them to reasonable hours, they transferred them to completely UNreasonable hours.
    Last edited by Desdishado; Mar 13th, 2013 at 17:40:36.

Quote Originally Posted by MassDebater View Post

People live outside America

WhyCantWe "Belp" BeFriends
    Hate "Belph" Shade
    "Belph0" Mk2
    Care "Calming" Bear
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashford View Post
    I think your cute <3

Quote Originally Posted by Canibaal View Post
    25 paid trader vs 21 froob trader.....are u seriously that frustrated to win? I accept the situation when winning is not possible and move on.

And yes my last post is 100% valid and you folks are doing same thing again & hoping to get different output? Push all action in one timezone and rest of the timezone suffers severely till the point they decide not to resub anymore....and you expect to have active player base in 6 months from now? Or are you deliberately doing this to show how good r you in holding bases just so that players respect you on your bot and rk2 clans can see the point that under your leadership clan has towers?.....wake up and see the damage you are doing by this logic of yours.
    That's 1 of many, many situations that goes all the way up to tl5. And for the record, 21 v 25 is doable, just need to know how. It's no different than a 25 beating a 30.

Once again you're another omni that now being on the losing side is making you clutch straws trying to think of a reason as to why you're losing. Putting tower bases in the games primetime is by no means driving anybody out of the game, never has, never will.

Once again you're another omni that now being on the losing side is making you clutch straws trying to think of a reason as to why you're losing. Putting tower bases in the games primetime is by no means driving anybody out of the game, never has, never will.
    I don't need towers to win in pvp....i kill clans everyday in bore on my 215 enf Ask around, ppl will tell the same Only reason I went into lowbie towers was due to lack of action during the noon/early evening time.

And yes you the primary reason, why AO is dull for 75% of the population since you enforce a timezone biased tower strategy.
    MyNameIsCani 220 Trox Solja
    Canibaal 215 Trox Enf
    Canifix 215 Trox Fix
    Pureevul 220 Trox Shade
    Canikeep 220 Trox Keeper
    Deathreturns 220 Solitus Doc
    Alphadawg 164 Opifex Fixer
    CanIKillYou 150 Solitus Adv
    Canistrikes 80 Nano Agent

Quote Originally Posted by Belph View Post
    People live outside America
    nonsense USAUSAUSA#1

nonsense USAUSAUSA#1
    'merica!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Funcom employee

This thread has run its course.
    Bickering and personal insults is how threads get killed.
    My posts are my own and do not reflect the views of my current nor former employers/clients

Remco "Vhab" van Oosterhout
    Former Anarchy Online Game Programmer

Live Chat Support | E-mail Support | Forum Rules | AODevs | Vha.Chat

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234