Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Any alternative omni raid bots?

Quote Originally Posted by dritst View Post
    I really hope omnis don"t count on this tactic -_-.

And yes i have omnis toon on rk1 since 3 years. But i started AO on rk2 as clan long time ago and my friend since year are in this side as desdishade said (even if i meet a lot of great players on rk1 -Both side).

Edit: Back on topic , Omnis rk1/rk2 seems to be less "united" than us clan , you can talk about number if you want i wont deny it, but without unity you won't be able to gather mass (pvm/casual player/pvp). Sacrifices have to been made. Come on we Want pvp !

How about you don't show up in full force at every raid?

What's that? dont be stupid

It works both ways. If you (not personally) want to crush every last person with 3 times the numbers and insult and abuse them when you do it then expect the majority of people to not bother.
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    your an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by MassDebater View Post
    How about you don't show up in full force at every raid?

What's that? dont be stupid

It works both ways. If you (not personally) want to crush every last person with 3 times the numbers and insult and abuse them when you do it then expect the majority of people to not bother.
    Actually if you check server numbers there is no such thing as a 3:1 advantage. In fact sometimes omni leads. What clan was fortunate to have so far is more ppl willing to join for wars and a huge leader group. That's all there us to it.

Obviously I am not talking total server numbers but people willing to pvp.

Theres a large amount of casual people who will take one look at the current situation and not bother.

Of course I wish that everyone could handle hate tells or being ganged up on as well as me or other pvpers, but that isn't the case.

So it is exactly like I said. If RK2 clans continue this kind of behaviour its going to get very quiet very quickly.

My theory is that the constant insulting of RK2 by RK1 gave them an inferiority complex that made them extremely anxious to prove themselves to us.

This could be seen at the very first day of the merge where a few RK1 people were having fun pvping without prefs when suddenly the RK2 justice league decended on bor pvp.

Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    your an idiot

Over the last 10+ years, tower field control has always been based on which faction has stronger leadership. Unfortunately, Omni leadership and experience with politics has failed since City/Apf/Pande instancing since ~2009 on RK 1.

If you RK2 noobs agree to continue to let a failed Omni leadership guide you, good luck getting a BBQ or any towers anytime soon.
    You know there's an issue when forums are more fun then playing in game.

Server population is almost balanced...but the problem is that omni are not completely united yet.

As far as HC is concerned, it's not going anywhere, so you will eventually give up the whining and join it like rest of the omni community....this is simple & harsh truth. If this is not reason enough then think whom would you hate most, Clans or RK1 OMNI brothers? Make your choice and move ahead!
    MyNameIsCani 220 Trox Solja
    Canibaal 215 Trox Enf
    Canifix 215 Trox Fix
    Pureevul 220 Trox Shade
    Canikeep 220 Trox Keeper
    Deathreturns 220 Solitus Doc
    Alphadawg 164 Opifex Fixer
    CanIKillYou 150 Solitus Adv
    Canistrikes 80 Nano Agent

What's weird is all these people who tell me they hate HC because they don't like being told what to do....

...but want a new raidbot to take it's place.

your an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by MassDebater View Post
    My theory is that the constant insulting of RK2 by RK1 gave them an inferiority complex that made them extremely anxious to prove themselves to us.
    And this is what some RK1ers actually believed, rather than realizing that this is how things worked on RK2. And so it dawned upon them that RK1 was the carebear server.

What's weird is all these people who tell me they hate HC because they don't like being told what to do....

...but want a new raidbot to take it's place.
    I don't think that's it. It's just that people want "PvP raids" to be run their full course rather than cut short and then changed to other things, from what I heard. And people being allowed to run raids more easily without a "leader" of some sort (leads to Tara raids sometimes not running at all, from the looks of it). Personally I haven't used HC a whole lot because the timing tends to be off for me, but having listened what people have said... I can't really blame them.

Best part is that they're so paranoid about spies in HC, but they already have them. It's not really that difficult for clams to have high enough Omni toons to do just that these days, now is it. And being all paranoid is only going to make it that much more tempting to have those spies...
    Last edited by Swordbreaker; Mar 13th, 2013 at 07:45:18.
    Executing Nano Program: Gift of Assurance. Target has not enough nano controlling units (NCU) left. Swordbreaker: Not enough NCU. O_o Fixichong: FFS Fixichong: ive failed as a fixer Fixichong: i quit

One of the first of those people who put the Infused Dust Brigade Engineer Pistol (2,7k ME/EE making req) + Infused Master Engineer Pistol on the same Engineer before any updates that fixed anything (including the original sync issues inside the DB instance), lolz!11

Lesson of this story for people who are new to this game, video games, life, and everything,

Moral matters for wars of every kind.

Get it, or don't and be quiet.

Quote Originally Posted by dritst View Post
    Edit: Back on topic , Omnis rk1/rk2 seems to be less "united" than us clan , you can talk about number if you want i wont deny it, but without unity you won't be able to gather mass (pvm/casual player/pvp). Sacrifices have to been made. Come on we Want pvp !
    If you want pvp so bad why are you trying that hard to sync up all tl 7 towers in the same few hours, sounds more like finding an easy way to dodge it. And dont start with the hexcuse that its done because everyone plays gmt evening, theres plenty of people in other timezones who could defend or attack stuff that are now completely taken out of the equasion.

On rk2 tl7 towers used to be attackable for around 15-20 hours of the day, this is just for people who want the tower benefits w/o the actual pvp (while they say they do).
    Toyhazard 220/30/70 Engie
    Dwix 220/30/70 Fix
    Deathwalkerz 220/30/70 Advie
    Deathsrow 170/24/42 Advie
    Rowsofdeath 161/22/42 Fix
    Buckket 118/11 Agent
    Lemonparty 85/9 Tard
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    I can't code in better leadership for the Clan faction.

Hellcom? Isnt it that bot where admins told people with clan characters on rk2 who rolled omnis on rk1 to make things a bit more balanced they will get banned after the merge because of ... ??? ... because they say so? Thank God rk2 brought us dnet and sector42 ...

Quote Originally Posted by Toyhazard View Post
    If you want pvp so bad why are you trying that hard to sync up all tl 7 towers in the same few hours, sounds more like finding an easy way to dodge it.
    Except we're not the ones who are trying to do that. It's the ppl who wants to move towers into hawaii prime who do. Here is the proof:

http://postimage.org/image/s9cpdq30f/

There you go. There is a 3:1 difference in raw numbers. WE, as in clan consistently move towers into the timezone where there is most ppl playing. How can that be wrong? Also, if you factor in afkers I'd speculate that the difference is even bigger. Not that a 3:1 difference isn't big enough.

And dont start with the hexcuse that its done because everyone plays gmt evening, theres plenty of people in other timezones who could defend or attack stuff that are now completely taken out of the equasion.
    See above.

On rk2 tl7 towers used to be attackable for around 15-20 hours of the day, this is just for people who want the tower benefits w/o the actual pvp (while they say they do).
    So having towers hot while there is the maximum ammount of ppl to both attack and defend online on both sides = less pvp? Wow.. I'm trying to understand your logic but it's making my head spin. How does havin towers hot when there is considerably less ppl online benefit the game or ppl in general?

Oh yeah, it doesn't, it only benefits those who truly don't want pvp, who just want to be able to go in and kill towers with no resistance. So stop trying to pretend you are for pvp when in actuality what you advocate results in the opposite. Opposite. Want proof? Look right here at the difference between the servers:

Numbers off http://towerwars.info

rk1:

http://postimage.org/image/8yxu0yhel/

rk2:

http://postimage.org/image/hruez8505/

So.. after having reviewed those numbers, please do explain why you think that NOT having towers hot during server prime time results in more NW activity.

Fanx!
    Last edited by Armus; Mar 13th, 2013 at 14:42:32.

Why do you move towers at all?

Nevermind, I suppose things being as legit as it can be will never be the way to go.
    Vispa 220/30 Trader || Maravillosa 220/30 Enforcer || Ermosa 220/30 Fixer
    Sanadome 220/26 Nano Technician || Vispah 220/30 Adventurer || Salonter 220/30 Engineer
    Catarac 220/25 Agent ||Abejorro 216/21 Bureaucrat ||Chaparrito 170/24 Agent

because we like being online when our towers are hot, and most people are in bed during hawaii prime time.

Quote Originally Posted by Vispa View Post
    Why do you move towers at all?

Nevermind, I suppose things being as legit as it can be will never be the way to go.
    Why can't you understand that it's lame to get fields taken out by a handfull of ppl because noone is awake to even see the attack happening?

Quote Originally Posted by Armus View Post
    Why can't you understand that it's lame to get fields taken out by a handfull of ppl because noone is awake to even see the attack happening?
    So, it's lame for a handful of people who are apparently not awake to begin with to take a base.
    But a faction moving them all into a set time to lock them down isn't?

Makes alot of sense. In all seriousness any kind of moving has been lame, and always will be. Regardless of "Hawaii Primetime" or not. You're acting like only the attacking side stays up. Towers should have always been hot as they are suppose to and not tempt with. But we all know that won't happen.
    Vispa 220/30 Trader || Maravillosa 220/30 Enforcer || Ermosa 220/30 Fixer
    Sanadome 220/26 Nano Technician || Vispah 220/30 Adventurer || Salonter 220/30 Engineer
    Catarac 220/25 Agent ||Abejorro 216/21 Bureaucrat ||Chaparrito 170/24 Agent

Moving them to the timezone when most people play and therefore can join in is bad guys!

You guys must love PvT'in towers early whn nobody else is online.

Quote Originally Posted by Armus;
    *snip*
    I dont have a problem at all with having towers hot during server prime time, the issue is that you ONLY have towers hot during prime time disallowing anyone who isnt active at that time a chance to participate in tl 7 wars.

And what are you talking about killing towers with no resistance, as your own stats show the online numbers on both sides are even most of the time. That means even though theres less defenders, theres also less attackers making the fights as balanced % wise as they are at server prime time.

The reason a base like EFP 5, that was out sync, was transferd yesterday was because you dont really want tl 7 wars, just tower benefits.
    Last edited by Toyhazard; Mar 13th, 2013 at 15:32:34.
    Toyhazard 220/30/70 Engie
    Dwix 220/30/70 Fix
    Deathwalkerz 220/30/70 Advie
    Deathsrow 170/24/42 Advie
    Rowsofdeath 161/22/42 Fix
    Buckket 118/11 Agent
    Lemonparty 85/9 Tard
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    I can't code in better leadership for the Clan faction.

The reason a base like EFP 5, that was out sync, was transferd yesterday was because you dont really want tl 7 wars, just tower benefits.
    of course we want tl7 wars. that's why we move the timers to a time when we're online to do the tl7 wars that we want. if we didn't want tl7 wars we'd leave the hot timers at a time when we would be asleep, thus missing the tower wars.

Bump for this thread

I strongly urge all Omnis to reconsider joining Hellcom. Seek alternatives now!

Quite the opposite actually. It was out of sync thus meaning the majority of clan werent able to enjoy the fun, hence why we moved it to a time where the majority CAN enjoy it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast