Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Any alternative omni raid bots?

Any alternative omni raid bots?

Like topic says, im not satisfied hellcom's style where all possible raids are in 1 bot and this way u can get all items with only afking at tower wars and running 1 raid. Other non good thing is closed rl lists and raids exists only if some rl needs something. Okey i dont lead raids myself, but im joining plenty of em
    in my opinion atleast tower wars and prolly tara & s42 separate to own raids.
    Last edited by korvaoo; Feb 27th, 2013 at 10:48:24.

Make stuff up much? How about you try to ask for leader if you are so keen on leading.

Almost none of the leaders on HC need any loot what so ever.
    Burrstin | Laug | Snorkel | Spores
    Hellcom Super Admin
    Keeping Admins and Leaders in check since.. forever.

rk1 had alot of unsided pvm points bots such as Iraid and Alliance Im sure they'll be back up soon no idea if rk2 have the same
    -Equilibrium-
    Perkable - 220/30 Crat
    Enforcblack - 220/30 Enf
    Blacklist - 200/30 Adv
    Blackhawkzz - 200/30 Crat
    Nano93 - 168/23 NT
    Blackhawkss - 164/22 Sold
    Black - 150/20 Enf
    Blackhawks - 126/15 Agent
    Cannibalz - 92/9 Enf
    Blackhawks00 -57/6 MP
    Blackhawkd - 29/3 Tard

Rk2 Sector42 bots will come up in not too long. It's unsided though...not just omni.
    ***Zacix***
    President
    of
    ***Underworld***
    Equipment

"It's widely believed that Jesus was Chuck Norris' stunt double for crucifixion due to the fact that it is impossible for nails to pierce Chuck Norris' skin."

There is a alternative PVP SLASH PVM bot, it is under work. I have personally coded it with some help from a few buddies.

The thing is that the tracker is broken, and cannot work under normal service.
    But I also are afraid to use it, as HC dominates at the moment, but I can release it with proper feedback

/Sleek
    "Meliz" Crat
    "Snoopdooog" MA
    "Melizabe" Sol
    "Hozpital" Arguably best 2016 doc
    "Sleekiez" The swiftest meeper ingame!
    "Cruzade" Will see you!
    "Stitmeistr" TL5 Enf
    "Cruzad3" 86 Agent
    "Treatmate" 86 Enf
    "Dankengine1" 39 Nanite FP Trader
    "Behekills" 21 Enf

Or check out our Informational Site
    Or apply today Rebirth Forums

Well, before going into some giant rant filled with hateful emphasis. I will say what I think. It's nice to have a lot of people in a bot that are down to raid. But most of them raid funny and stand on the wrong side of collector/12man. And the points system....rk2 got 'phallicly' invaded. I asked a few question in hellcom bot during raid. Got kicked from raid after about 20minutes of standing in tara. I don't particularly like the current administration in hellcom. There's massive trust issues between rk1 and rk2 leaders. I can only hope the lack of trust continues to widen the gap and some heroic and faithful omni starts new bots.

Quote Originally Posted by Painolympics View Post
    Well, before going into some giant rant filled with hateful emphasis. I will say what I think. It's nice to have a lot of people in a bot that are down to raid. But most of them raid funny and stand on the wrong side of collector/12man. And the points system....rk2 got 'phallicly' invaded. I asked a few question in hellcom bot during raid. Got kicked from raid after about 20minutes of standing in tara. I don't particularly like the current administration in hellcom. There's massive trust issues between rk1 and rk2 leaders. I can only hope the lack of trust continues to widen the gap and some heroic and faithful omni starts new bots.
    That sounds about right. You're not the only one to think that way and people have been unhappy with Hellcom administration for years.

It's just a shame that RK2 settled for such a poor solution regarding the points situation. I think a clean slate as on clanside was much fairer. Whoever was negotiating that deal for you guys was weak.

Noone settled, we had no choice in the matter. We were just informed this was how it was gonna be.

Quote Originally Posted by Teeko View Post
    Noone settled, we had no choice in the matter. We were just informed this was how it was gonna be.
    I'm sure it feels that way, but actually you did have a choice and you still do. If you collectively refuse to give HC your support then they are forced to reconsider. And I'll bet there's a large amount of RK1 Omnis who would back you. Don't just stand in line and be dictated to like so many other Omnis have been doing on our server for many years.

It's not as if you and other Omnis have anything to lose at the moment anyway, so now is the time.

hc is fine and you DONT have to raid in hc, any raid in this game is done with 1 team or less besides 42, and 42 can be done with 3 teams so shouldnt be that hard to gather
    Laydne / Dewestad / Reness

The Pain Dealers are recruiting

Live streaming @ www.twitch.tv/laydne

Quote Originally Posted by korvaoo View Post
    Like topic says, im not satisfied hellcom's style where all possible raids are in 1 bot and this way u can get all items with only afking at tower wars and running 1 raid. Other non good thing is closed rl lists and raids exists only if some rl needs something. Okey i dont lead raids myself, but im joining plenty of em
    in my opinion atleast tower wars and prolly tara & s42 separate to own raids.
    Yeah, go Clan, we've got loads...
    A new light shines upon Rubi-Ka,A new channel is opened in the grid feed,
    A new Team dedicated to the distribution of knowledge is formed.
    >>> AO-Universe <<<
    For the People, By the People.

you can petition the bots for harassment. even after unregistering I'm receiving raids alerts. I've properly petitioned. The system(s) of bots aren't adequate to AO's raiding function, and they're heavily abused by profoundly retarded people. Who gave him power? the weak of course. When tox shut down rk2 bots, everyone felt they needed to join rk1...well you don't. The only problem I can see will be tara. And we'll have to OD them all. Beyond that, old rk2 raiding will still work. don't even need a bot (excluded are tara/s42). As for tower wars etc, omni gathering in hellcom is just default. I refuse to help Punk in anyway, due to their administration problems. I will however, attack with omni, and defend all other omni orgs, regardless if I like them or not. So all in all, just need to organize those who are against hc and go outside the box. In worst case scenario, I quit doing tara. HUGE LOSS REALLY.

Omnis should try to be a little more united ,We all hoped that server merge will bring big nw/bs non stop/city pvp non stop. Clan managed to be united , it would be nice if we could find united omnis front of us. Or AO gonna start to be BORING again.
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

The game is 10+ years old and you are whining that it's been a few days without towers.

Omni has 0 reason to attack twice our number when we can sit back and wait for clans to cancel their sub or stop playing.

Better to wait a month and see what happens.
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    your an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by dritst View Post
    Omnis should try to be a little more united ,We all hoped that server merge will bring big nw/bs non stop/city pvp non stop. Clan managed to be united , it would be nice if we could find united omnis front of us. Or AO gonna start to be BORING again.
    You could go Omni?

The numbers right now seem to favor Clan - so join the other side to get some PVP.
    Utopia
    The continued search for an ideal community possessing a perfect socio-politico-legal system.

“ The first thing a child should learn is how to endure. It is what he will have most need to know. ” — Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Thats the best part.

He had omni toons on RK1.
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    your an idiot

@Utopian

That's much more complicated than it seems, since it creates trust issues in both factions and then once you've changed you're never held in the same esteem again; Dritst did indeed have omni toons on RK1 but if your friends are in one faction, and the people you've played with for years, then it not only feels like betrayal (even in the insignificance of a game) but then you're leaving your friends. A good idea would be to make a neut toon so you could do BS on either side and thus have near-constant, on-demand action, but wouldn't bring the trust issues that an actual faction (towers, tara etc) would create.

Quote Originally Posted by MassDebater View Post
    Omni has 0 reason to attack twice our number when we can sit back and wait for clans to cancel their sub or stop playing.
    I really hope omnis don"t count on this tactic -_-.

And yes i have omnis toon on rk1 since 3 years. But i started AO on rk2 as clan long time ago and my friend since year are in this side as desdishade said (even if i meet a lot of great players on rk1 -Both side).

Edit: Back on topic , Omnis rk1/rk2 seems to be less "united" than us clan , you can talk about number if you want i wont deny it, but without unity you won't be able to gather mass (pvm/casual player/pvp). Sacrifices have to been made. Come on we Want pvp !
    Last edited by dritst; Mar 2nd, 2013 at 16:45:34.
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

Quote Originally Posted by Desdishado View Post
    @Utopian

That's much more complicated than it seems, since it creates trust issues in both factions and then once you've changed you're never held in the same esteem again; Dritst did indeed have omni toons on RK1 but if your friends are in one faction, and the people you've played with for years, then it not only feels like betrayal (even in the insignificance of a game) but then you're leaving your friends. A good idea would be to make a neut toon so you could do BS on either side and thus have near-constant, on-demand action, but wouldn't bring the trust issues that an actual faction (towers, tara etc) would create.
    My point is that if there is no PVP...and you are asking the "other side" to do somehting about, change sides and do it yourself.

The whole "trust" issue is so absurd in this game now (imo) - moreseo with the merge. There are so many folks that have toons on boths sides - some known, many not. As long as you play the toon you are currently on for that side what does it really matter?
    Utopia
    The continued search for an ideal community possessing a perfect socio-politico-legal system.

“ The first thing a child should learn is how to endure. It is what he will have most need to know. ” — Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Just a reminder to everyone: Flaming and trolling are against the Forum rules. If you have any questions of whether something is flaming/trolling or not, it might be best not to add it.

If you need a refresh on what the forum rules are, you can view them here: http://www.anarchy-online.com/wsp/an...&table=CONTENT
    Guardian Haquihana
    Forums Team
    Community Relations Department
    Advisors Of Rubi-ka
    Forum Social Guidelines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast