Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Meet and Greet

Ohai, I'm Sleek. I love alphaganking ppl!

/Sleek
    "Meliz" Crat
    "Snoopdooog" MA
    "Melizabe" Sol
    "Hozpital" Arguably best 2016 doc
    "Sleekiez" The swiftest meeper ingame!
    "Cruzade" Will see you!
    "Stitmeistr" TL5 Enf
    "Cruzad3" 86 Agent
    "Treatmate" 86 Enf
    "Dankengine1" 39 Nanite FP Trader
    "Behekills" 21 Enf

Or check out our Informational Site
    Or apply today Rebirth Forums

.sdrawkcab siht epyt ot gniog ma I taht derob os osla ma I .tla reidlos ym ,aboT no PVP dna KFA ot ekil osla I .PVP dna KFA ot ekil I dna esaelukreH si eman yM !iH
    Herk Mad! Herk Crush!!

Main: Herkulease

Alts:
    Toba
    Cosmicmayhem
    Wantsumore
    Blessfu

Hi, I'm Edis.

I just came back from a 5 year vacation, and I need stuff since someone took all of mine.

PS, I bet it was SATENIA!
    Edis - Level 220 AI29 - Atrox, Keeper.
    Azazel0 - Level 220 AI17 - Solitus, Adventurer.
    Deadbaby - Level 216 AI20 - Opifex, Agent

Funcom employee

It's lovely to meet you all!

I adore Borealis and often provide cookies to those who enjoy cookies as much as I do.

(cookies)

Hi, I'm Veneficae and I am not Sheffs' alt.

everything happens so much

I am such a disgrace to the agentprofession
    Last edited by leetlover; Mar 3rd, 2013 at 19:11:53.
    Disclaimer: My posts should not be read by anyone.

Hey I'm Kat.. Been away for like 3 years.. Used to like playing, now I get to log in momentarily here and there.
    Mianna 220 soli MpSeckskitten 220 soli Doc
    Sinfulbliss 220 soli CratQuinessa 220 soli Keeper
    Cinnabun 220 soli SoldierTinkerbellz 220 opi EngiNukalicious 212 NtMeepinz 150 opi Fixer
    Mangolicious 150 trox EnfoMunchkinz 205 opi MA

Hi my name is (list of Alts goes here) , I am a recurring AO addict. Please help me.

/signed

Hi! Uhm. I'm Bloody... I uh.. Make terrible toons. And uh.. If you want an easy solo kill or something, find me and we can negotiate the terms of my dying. K, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodyknight View Post
    Hi! Uhm. I'm Bloody... I uh.. Make terrible toons. And uh.. If you want an easy solo kill or something, find me and we can negotiate the terms of my dying. K, thanks.
    By the looks of it RK2 farm a lot of duel/solo kills they might buy some kills off you!!

Hi im Ashford, im from the org Still Alive, and everybody hates us.
    Ashford

Hello I am shy and normally dont post here
    Laydne / Dewestad / Reness

The Pain Dealers are recruiting

Live streaming @ www.twitch.tv/laydne

Hi, my name is El. I'm extremely antisocial and depressed in real life so I come to AO to troll others to make myself feel better. Still Alive, yes?
    There are 2 rules in life that one must follow to succeed.

1) Don't tell people everything you know.

Hi, my names is Haquihana. I'm currently one of the Forums Team advisors in the Community Relations department, here at ARK. Before, I was the Forums Team Guardian in Community Relations.This makes Anarrina my boss, and me her minion.

If you have not heard of either one of us, you are one of three things:
    1.) New here!
    2.) Really good at staying out of trouble.
    3.) Completely oblivious.

Nice to see so many people around here.
    Guardian Haquihana
    Forums Team
    Community Relations Department
    Advisors Of Rubi-ka
    Forum Social Guidelines

Hi, my name is Bubba, and I seem to get moderated a lot. This is not a question of moderation. I acknowledge it just happens to me quite a bit. :P

Hi Haquihana!
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbacrush View Post
    Hi, my name is Bubba, and I seem to get moderated a lot. This is not a question of moderation. I acknowledge it just happens to me quite a bit. :P

Hi Haquihana!
    Nah, you've had it happen enough I remember who you are, but not enough that I can instantly remember your larger transgressions, which means you only moderated in the average level. Or that you're not really crazy, one of the two.

I'm Anarrina, Haquihana's boss, Public Forum Moderation Team Lead. If you don't know me... what Haqui said applies.
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

im k8 and i own everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    Nah, you've had it happen enough I remember who you are, but not enough that I can instantly remember your larger transgressions, which means you only moderated in the average level. Or that you're not really crazy, one of the two.
    That's a relief. I don't think I have many 'higher' infractions, nor do I actively seek them out. I just feel I have strong opinions, and out of my own sense of personal principle sometimes I feel that they need to be said. It was never my intent to come off crazy or some sort of special snowflake. I am also not so arrogant to think that the rules shouldn't apply to me. I just feel that sometimes these rules get in the way. I never break them out of malice.

PS. Knowing that inside jokes are now no longer tolerated as a means of expression on the forums, It's likely I'm going to be moderated quite a bit more. :/
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Hi,

I'm Venachar and I squeeze in somewhere between Haquihana and Anarrina.

Which is gross

Regards,
    Guardian Venachar
    Public Forums Moderator - Deputy Team Lead | Professionals Liaison
    Forums Team | Community Relations Department | Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Hi I am (insert name)

I take the Haquihana, Venachar and Anarrina sandwhich and eat it. I then get in trouble for not sharing and spend many many years in The Void (aka ban forums).

Hi I'm an argumentative busybody who likes to get three words in edgewise when there isn't room for one.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast