Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Could we try that tower rush again?

This just means 18 hours later EVERY SITE IS HOT. Opportunity isn't blown unless omnis don't show up. Which appears to be the case
    Clan for life

Great orgs:
    -Defenders of Rubi Ka (PvM)
    -Devil Inside (PvP)
    -Equilibrium

Quote Originally Posted by jijie2 View Post
    have no make stone to for sword we make sword box for sword to put sword in for sword ?

Quote Originally Posted by Utopian View Post
    Some of us have jobs - ya know, to pay for the game and logging in at work is highly frowned upon.

In any event, FC dropped the ball big time on this one. This could have been an epic battle for sites and towers wars like old. But nope, lets just allow folks who are available during the time frame to get their toons and take sites. Were any sites acutally contested or where they all empty and just planted?

Great job FC - another blown oppurtunity
    What battle? A click war to who sets down a ct first?

Its just about now the first placed bases opens up the first time.
    "Should start a combined raid/NW bot, where people get points if they help take down a clan base. Should be most effective." - Said by Waikase 14th of May 2003 in sarcasm to the appearance of the first raidbots on Rk1.

Quote Originally Posted by Noer View Post
    What battle? A click war to who sets down a ct first?

Its just about now the first placed bases opens up the first time.
    Yeah, plant - attack - destroy - plant again - you know TOWER WARS
    Utopia
    The continued search for an ideal community possessing a perfect socio-politico-legal system.

“ The first thing a child should learn is how to endure. It is what he will have most need to know. ” — Jean-Jacques Rousseau

I think you missed my point.
    "Should start a combined raid/NW bot, where people get points if they help take down a clan base. Should be most effective." - Said by Waikase 14th of May 2003 in sarcasm to the appearance of the first raidbots on Rk1.

Fields went 75% instantly after they where planted.
    Toyhazard 220/30/70 Engie
    Dwix 220/30/70 Fix
    Deathwalkerz 220/30/70 Advie
    Deathsrow 170/24/42 Advie
    Rowsofdeath 161/22/42 Fix
    Buckket 118/11 Agent
    Lemonparty 85/9 Tard
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    I can't code in better leadership for the Clan faction.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathsrow View Post
    Fields went 75% instantly after they where planted.
    Really? That just makes the fail even greater then -
    Utopia
    The continued search for an ideal community possessing a perfect socio-politico-legal system.

“ The first thing a child should learn is how to endure. It is what he will have most need to know. ” — Jean-Jacques Rousseau

It just gives 18 hours of calm before the storm.

But there's NO ****ING STORM BECAUSE OMNIS AREN'T DEFENDING
    Clan for life

Great orgs:
    -Devil Inside (PvP)
    -Equilibrium

have no make stone to for sword we make sword box for sword to put sword in for sword ?

Didn't FC make an annoucement that towers would not be plantable for a week or so after merge to allow everyone to get their toons logged, promoted, and set-up?

It would appear that another FC "statement" was not followed. I don't remember which thread it was so can't post here.

Kinnik

Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    Didn't FC make an annoucement that towers would not be plantable for a week or so after merge to allow everyone to get their toons logged, promoted, and set-up?

It would appear that another FC "statement" was not followed. I don't remember which thread it was so can't post here.

Kinnik
    Nope, you're kind of pulling that out of your butt :\
    Clan for life

Great orgs:
    -Devil Inside (PvP)
    -Equilibrium

Quote Originally Posted by Byste View Post
    It just gives 18 hours of calm before the storm.

But there's NO ****ING STORM BECAUSE OMNIS AREN'T DEFENDING
    Some of us have jobs. Typically, it's harder to get a day off from a professional job than it is to convince Mommy and Daddy that you need to stay home from school for the day. Food for thought...
    Proud Member of Paradise

Kinnik
    backing up Kinnik on this one, it was stated several months ago by FC that towers would be disabled to allow players to get used to the new changes with the server merge.
    Think the stated for the first week or two.
    Big "T"
    President of Nocturnal Fear

Quote Originally Posted by Thwarn View Post
    backing up Kinnik on this one, it was stated several months ago by FC that towers would be disabled to allow players to get used to the new changes with the server merge.
    Thank you

Kinnik

I don't buy it until I've seen it. Many people have discussed how the tower takeover is going down on the first day and I can't help but feel like this would have been brought up if a dev actually outright said towers being disabled.
    Clan for life

Great orgs:
    -Devil Inside (PvP)
    -Equilibrium

Quote Originally Posted by crude4gone View Post
    I for one am not ready to jump on any conpiracy theory at this point.

However I have been around to check every single TL7+ site, and it does in fact look like clan got most of them. I was able to find a small handfull of omni sites, but the rest of them where all clan.
    There doesn't have to be a conspiracy here, just another example of fc deceipt and incompetence. After with all the promises they have made, and broken, should we be surprised that they "decided" to open the sites for planting even though they stated they would wait a "week or so?" Kinda goes with the other patent lies and deceipts associated with the merge. You know, ones like, "rents will not increase," "markets will be replaced soon," Serenity Island is being deactivated. I could list another dozen or so, but why bother. This seems more like just another bait and switch by fc or another flat out falsehood. Either way it is typical, unfortunately. As far as clan getting most of the sites. With the way fc hs been tolerating exploits on outside docing, mostly by clan but not entirely so, would not make any difference. Just acknowledge that fc has some massive credibility problems the new game director is going to have to address.
    Last edited by Deemure; Feb 27th, 2013 at 19:38:16.

Kinnik
    Appropriate links please. I couldn't find anything of the nature, even filtering on FC Employees only.

Quote Originally Posted by Deemure View Post
    There doesn't have to be a conspiracy here, just another example of fc deceipt and incompetence. After with all the promises they have made, and broken, should we be surprised that they "decided" to open the sites for planting even though they stated they would wait a "week or so?" Kinda goes with the other patent lies and deceipts associated with the merge. You know, ones like, "rents will not increase," "markets will be replaced soon," Serenity Island is being deactivated. I could list another dozen or so, but why bother. This seems more like just another bait and switch by fc or another flat out falsehood. Either way it is typical, unfortunately. As far as clan getting most of the sites. With the way fc hs been tolerating exploits on outside docing, mostly by clan but not entirely so, would not make any difference. Just acknowledge that fc has some massive credibility problems the new game director is going to have to address.
    FC helps Clan exploit. FC helps Omni exploit. FC helps Neuts exploit. etc etc

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

If there was or wasn't really does't matter at this point - the question is why wasn't there a period to allow everyone to get logged back in, orgs set, bots set and then have some fun with NW.

The fact the time benefited some folks - and stopped others - is just unfair on the surface.

And now some of those same folks are bitching about lack of pvp...go figure.
    Utopia

I could not find the post either, I do not remember which FC dev said it ... that does not mean it didn't happen. For all I know they changed their mind and edited out the comment without telling anyone.

Or, they openned the sites up as a distraction from re-naming back-packs ...

Kinnik

So what is stopping Omni from taking tower sites now? Obviously if they can't take them they could not have held them in the first place. Clan would not be whining like this because we would have dropped every site omni had anyways, so exactly what is the problem here other than a few players from a faction that can't actually take the towers complaining they weren't given tower sites for free?

Every site being open at the same time means omni have the ability to choose any site, especially the weakest ones, and take them. I bet many of the sites clan "ninjad" aren't even near fully planted so this would be the easiest time to take a site with a large omni group.

If there was or wasn't really does't matter at this point - the question is why wasn't there a period to allow everyone to get logged back in, orgs set, bots set and then have some fun with NW.

The fact the time benefited some folks - and stopped others - is just unfair on the surface.

And now some of those same folks are bitching about lack of pvp...go figure.
    It's called the first hours all the servers went live. Just get out there and attack, if you can't take the sites you don't deserve them. In the end it falls to a faction being able to organize and defend or attack, which omni is failing to due. As Means would probably say to this "FC can't code better organization and cohesion for the omni faction."

Wouldn't matter if the sites were open a week from now or a month from now if omni aren't participating, pvping, nor winning.
    Last edited by Gatester; Feb 27th, 2013 at 20:26:43.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatester View Post
    Nice, Omni presidents are too lax to pay attention enough to try and log in as soon as they can and its suddenly a conspiracy by FC to support Clans lol. Wonder what the excuse is for neutral orgs having tower sites.
    I think that was probably sarcasm. Please take my assurances that the moderation team have assumed sarcasm.
    Guardian Venachar
    Public Forums Moderator - Deputy Team Lead | Professionals Liaison
    Forums Team | Community Relations Department | Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Quote Originally Posted by Gatester View Post
    So what is stopping Omni from taking tower sites now? Obviously if they can't take them they could not have held them in the first place. Clan would not be whining like this because we would have dropped every site omni had anyways, so exactly what is the problem here other than a few players from a faction that can't actually take the towers complaining they weren't given tower sites for free?

Every site being open at the same time means omni have the ability to choose any site, especially the weakest ones, and take them. I bet many of the sites clan "ninjad" aren't even near fully planted so this would be the easiest time to take a site with a large omni group.

It's called the first hours all the servers went live. Just get out there and attack, if you can't take the sites you don't deserve them. In the end it falls to a faction being able to organize and defend or attack, which omni is failing to due. As Means would probably say to this "FC can't code better organization and cohesion for the omni faction."

Wouldn't matter if the sites were open a week from now or a month from now if omni aren't participating, pvping, nor winning.
    Now? Hmmmm...a job maybe?

Your comments are childish - the question was "why didnt FC create a situation that would have been fun for more people - not just the ones who stayed home, have no job, no life, etc.". If you can't comprehend that question, well.....

BTW - how long did Omni have all the TL7 sites on RK2? Clan finally got numbers the past couple months to take them, great job for them - but where were you for the past how many years? Easy to squawk now I guess.
    Utopia

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast