Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Paid service: char move offline?

Quote Originally Posted by Fhinn View Post
    FC points are shared between merged accounts. I can spend my FC points on either my froob or paid account.

Other game accounts (e.g AoC and TSW) also share these FC points if merged under a master account. I can therefore spend my FC points i got through my AO sub on stuff in AoC.

You can transfer characters btw merged accounts.
    Thanks for the answer.

If I have multiple paid accounts merged, can I still only activate/pay for certain ones (not all at once)?

There is this thing...

I remember I had both of my merged accounts frozen (as in payments pending), and when I added another payment method and tried to reactivate one of them, it automatically charged me for the other account as well, so be careful. Maybe you need them all to be cancelled.

While on the topic of accounts, does anyone know if it is possible to make a paid account and then merge it with an existing froob account, so the froob account still remains just that?.

I have some high lvl froobs I would love to be able to transfer to a paid account, and start upgrading with SL and AI gear. I dont wish to ever upgrade the froob account though.

Funcom employee

Account merges don't affect the play account as much. They largely group multiple accounts under a single billing account.
    Doing this makes management of these accounts easier and gives you a few additional advantages.

You will still have multiple play accounts which you can log in separately and dual-log as before.
    My posts are my own and do not reflect the views of my current nor former employers/clients

Remco "Vhab" van Oosterhout
    Former Anarchy Online Game Programmer

Live Chat Support | E-mail Support | Forum Rules | AODevs | Vha.Chat

Quote Originally Posted by crude4gone View Post
    While on the topic of accounts, does anyone know if it is possible to make a paid account and then merge it with an existing froob account, so the froob account still remains just that?.

I have some high lvl froobs I would love to be able to transfer to a paid account, and start upgrading with SL and AI gear. I dont wish to ever upgrade the froob account though.
    yes it is possible, I have a froob account merged with my paid accounts and it is still free.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123