Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Paid service: char move offline?

Paid service: char move offline?

Any ETA when it will be possible to spend FC points on moving char(s) around between merged accounts again?

Why do I ask this?
    Because 8 slots is not gonna cut it for me.
    But I have 1 account less overflowing than the other I could at least balance them a bit.

Any leads from CS would be very wellcome.

Not THAT long ago it was possible to move chars between connected accounts.
    When I go "all paid services" this option is no longer displayed.

Anyone else notice that?

Couldnt find char move too. I think there are a few other paid services disabled. Wasnt the paid char rename there too ?

This has been disabled for a while, as i tried it months ago and couldn't.

A simple answer from FC would be nice, but i doubt we're going to get it... (prove me wrong, guys!)
    Proud Member of Paradise

I see now that the transfer character option is disabled ...

When it was active, I have transferred toons to/from a unpaid linked account, but have no clue about transferring In-active toons even if the option was there.

Definitely need a FC comment here. Perhaps they are holding off until they release the extra slots and have the free transfers promotion when the new engine comes out.

Kinnik

WTB FC response on this issue. I want to swap some characters around, regardless of the amount of characterslots.
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

I made a in game pettition and GM told me that the service will be offline for few days

I did it last week so, it has to be related to the merge.

any news about char transfer ?

Yes, any news on the char transfer?

i want that !
    You have already reached the maximum number of allowed accounts
    You are not allowed to create any new accounts

Sent em a mail about this earlier, and they said the service would be back soon.
    They just had to make sure the servers were stable first
    Rajib - 220 Shotgun Doctor | Businessraj - 220 Shotgun Trader | Nanquan 210+ MA | Blasi - 209 ME Keeper | Rajliana - 200 bow MA ++++++

WTB Red and blue teams in BS. Thanks Michi!

Quote Originally Posted by Iaitoo View Post
    Sent em a mail about this earlier, and they said the service would be back soon.
    They just had to make sure the servers were stable first
    Did they say soon™ or did they say shortly™?
    'The problem with the gene pool is that there's no lifeguard.' - Steven Wright

I'd like to use this before first of the month. Hope its back by then.

My accounts are frozen until they open this back up. I'm sure FC doesn't give a hoot about me and my three accounts, but it's three accounts worth of revenue their missing (possibly permanently if i find another game before they re-open it)
    Proud Member of Paradise

WTB ETA of return.

Yeah, FC seems to be trying hard to lose my accounts too. Mine are currently active though, but this has really got me thinking of quitting, so in addition to losing your 3, my 4 would be in the mix. Doubt 7 accounts means anything to them either.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonghigs View Post
    My accounts are frozen until they open this back up. I'm sure FC doesn't give a hoot about me and my three accounts, but it's three accounts worth of revenue their missing (possibly permanently if i find another game before they re-open it)

Keep in mind, though, that there are many more people who rarely (if ever) read, let alone post, in the forums.

This "silent majority" will just go away, silently, but they will just as surely go away when things like this are not addressed in a timely manner.

I don't like the latest FC changes, the staff was more active on the forums, is it the new company policy?

New company policy is the same as the old: make short-sighted decisions, usually going against the player base's better advice
    Proud Member of Paradise

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast