Thread: Org Ranks

Org Ranks

hm...

Is there a way to get my org members promoted back to their old ranks?

I'm not talking about the ones where I can do it manually, but about invitation toons in the backyard, whom I can't reach.

I am not sure why this was done, I only know this has crippled our org since our Pres has been afk for a long time now.

We lost our city, with no way to get it back since we are all applicants, so we cant raid, and we lost all our city advantages. We cant even decide to just spend extra credits to buy a completely new city. We cant promote or invite new members. We lost every opportunity we had to take part in the tower rush.

I would love any suggestions how to fix this, short of disbanding and making a new org (not going to happen), since we are still strugling to get in touch with the org leader.

Quote Originally Posted by crude4gone View Post
    I am not sure why this was done, I only know this has crippled our org since our Pres has been afk for a long time now.

We lost our city, with no way to get it back since we are all applicants, so we cant raid, and we lost all our city advantages. We cant even decide to just spend extra credits to buy a completely new city. We cant promote or invite new members. We lost every opportunity we had to take part in the tower rush.

I would love any suggestions how to fix this, short of disbanding and making a new org (not going to happen), since we are still strugling to get in touch with the org leader.
    Send in a petition ... there were many notices saying to make sure you moved org leadership before the merge happened, but maybe a GM can still do something.

Kinnik

We made sure we didnt have any froob presidents in any of the orgs.

No one mentioned that all other orgmembers would be demoted to applicant.

Funcom employee

It's done for security reasons.
    Since members are added to your organization as they get transferred, there's a period where you're unable to kick members while they haven't been transferred (as they technically don't exist on the server and are not actually in your organization).
    This is open to a few opportunities of abuse, therefor we decided to play it safe and reset member ranks.
    My posts are my own and do not reflect the views of my current nor former employers/clients

Remco "Vhab" van Oosterhout
    Former Anarchy Online Game Programmer

Live Chat Support | E-mail Support | Forum Rules | AODevs | Vha.Chat

Thank you for the explanation Vhab. Figured it had to be something about security.

But do you know if the solution to my problem is to petition? In the pet FAQ it stated that normally a GM could start a vote amongst officers, to elect a new leader, if the current leader had been afk for 90+ days. But since our org has no officers atm, how will that work?