Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did not get a city voucher

Did not get a city voucher

OK anyone else having issue with not getting the city voucher after their account was transferred?

Have a petition in but I am curious if this is a known problem.
    Lheann
    President of When I Grow Up

Lhisa - MA - RK1
    MaxKillz - Enf - RK1
    Namaru - Enf - RK1

"If you find yourself loosing a fight, your tatics suck."

You checked your mail ... correct?

Kinnik

Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    You checked your mail ... correct?

Kinnik
    Yep I did. I did this a couple times on test. I am pretty sure I understood how it would go. But I have no mail. Not even returned items from inside the HQ.
    Lheann

Lhisa - MA - RK1
    MaxKillz - Enf - RK1
    Namaru - Enf - RK1

Funcom employee

We've had a few petitions regarding this, but so far the cases we've investigated ended up being either:
    Organization didn't have a city at the time of transfer
    or:
    Organization has anarchy government type and a different member was deemed more 'leaderish' than was expected by the petitioner.

If it's not one of these 2 cases, please petition it so it ends up on the pile of things to investigate.
    My posts are my own and do not reflect the views of my current nor former employers/clients

Remco "Vhab" van Oosterhout
    Former Anarchy Online Game Programmer

Live Chat Support | E-mail Support | Forum Rules | AODevs | Vha.Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Vhab View Post
    We've had a few petitions regarding this, but so far the cases we've investigated ended up being either:
    Organization didn't have a city at the time of transfer
    or:
    Organization has anarchy government type and a different member was deemed more 'leaderish' than was expected by the petitioner.

If it's not one of these 2 cases, please petition it so it ends up on the pile of things to investigate.
    Vhab,

We had a city. Verified by multiple members prior to patch.
    We are not an anarchy. We are Department.
    I tested this a few times on test to be sure I was ready.
    I am the president. Approaching 3 hours on the petition time.

Thanks.
    Lheann

Lhisa - MA - RK1
    MaxKillz - Enf - RK1
    Namaru - Enf - RK1

Hope you get it sorted.
    Had no problems luckily with my city, apart from being mailed 100 odd items that were left in the HQ including about 80 fridges (because we're so cool).

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Vhab View Post
    I think this was my case: i could've sworn i gave up toon 1 as leader in a petition but ended up that toon 2 got the voucher

Has any solution been found to this yet, or do I just queue up in the petition line again?

Quote Originally Posted by crude4gone View Post
    Has any solution been found to this yet, or do I just queue up in the petition line again?
    According the GM that helped me, this is just documented by them and then passed off to the dev team to be fixed. Can take up to 3 days I was told. Was also told if it is not fixed in 3 days to requeue a new petition to check on the status of this issue.

So hurry up and wait basicially. GM was outstanding in service and nice to work with. But this really is something they cannot fix as it requires more research.

Will post more when I know more. But they are working on it.
    Lheann

Lhisa - MA - RK1
    MaxKillz - Enf - RK1
    Namaru - Enf - RK1

Ok cheers.

Do you know if the spawn requires us to log off, or can it happen while we are ingame?

Quote Originally Posted by crude4gone View Post
    Ok cheers.

Do you know if the spawn requires us to log off, or can it happen while we are ingame?
    It's a mail delivery, so being logged in should be no problem.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"

Hoping a dev will answer.

Has been any progress on this issue. I am waiting out the three days the GM said to wait. But I was hoping that there would be word on this.
    Lheann

Lhisa - MA - RK1
    MaxKillz - Enf - RK1
    Namaru - Enf - RK1

I have the same problem. It happened to me on the first Patch to Test, No city voucher, and it was fixed for the second patch, but now on Live I have no voucher.
    I have not had the time to sit and wait for the petition response so I just haven't done it yet.
    Hopefully I will have some time soon.

We are also a department. We definitely had a city prior to merge. We have on on Test.

I will put in the petition as soon as possible so it is at least logged with the GM's.

I hope this gets fixed soon.
    DROP TABLE AO.Secret_Nerf_Table

AOSpeak Site
    Join AOSpeak, the Anarchy Online Teamspeak 3 server!
    Send /tell speak help for more information.

'bit offtopic: How do you get a City voucher on Testlive?

Quote Originally Posted by Tradeher View Post
    'bit offtopic: How do you get a City voucher on Testlive?
    If you were the pres of an org on Live at the time the test merge occured you should have got one automatically.

AOSpeak Site

That is what i thought too, but she didn't get it. I was just wondering if all building will fit in a small city or do you have to use a large city for that?

Hiya Lheann (and Tekno), did you manage to get the petition fulfilled and obtained the Beacon yet?

I have a city president char which did not get one too. But I have yet to petition, will be doing so soon I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradeher View Post
    That is what i thought too, but she didn't get it. I was just wondering if all building will fit in a small city or do you have to use a large city for that?
    You need a large city. Small city fits very little.
    Sorhan 220/30/70 fix * Aeschines 220/30/70 crat * Mengqi 220/30/70 sol * Hephaistion 220/30/67 adv
    President of the Obsidian Order - Join us today!

I bought the large plot in Serenity Island, and it's pretty damn massive.
    Still need to find more social buildings to place to fill out the place a bit more.

Also, no alien pathing issues at all is nice as it's a straight shoot from the landing site to the CC.

Every time I have some time to sit in game and start a /petition about my voucher, the server is down...

AOSpeak Site

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast