Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Neutnet

(13:01) [Neutnet]: You have been issued a warning for sending "[[Lootrights] WTS Mediative Gloves of the Aquarius pst with offers, last call. "How much" is not an offer sorry. [Solgier] [Lootrights] WTS Intuitive Memory of the Aquarius pst with offers, last call. "How much" is not an offer sorry. [Algar]". Reason: Please Do not use alts to bypass Channel lockouts

Using two different characters to sell two different items in a channel that has no channel lockouts (or a really short one, I've never seen it tell me to wait) does not constitute this warning.
    Solgier
    Algar (almost) Pure DD crat
    Docgar
    Elithas

Quote Originally Posted by TheJackal View Post
    I got logs 5 years back...send me the name of persons involved, and I'll look into it. I've no interest in having mods abusing powers.

That being said, when these sort of accusations come up, it's more often that the people banned just simply don't agree with rules, interpret them differently and so on. In the end mods are working on behalf of me, and while most people tend to think of the mods being *******s, it's in fact me you should point fingers at. Don't shoot the messenger you know.

Edit. In general I find mods to be 100% fair in terms of moderating according to the rules. I know for sure they ban their own orgmembers if they need to. And there's no "ban org" function. I do actually strive to get things right and banning a whole org is by no way fair unless every single person in the org has broken a rule.
    I lolled hard at this reply
    you're the biggest powerabuser on the bot

I love the bot, it's brilliant...but I dislike the player and the mods that run it. hello Dnet, we need to get to know each other
    Last edited by RedWatr; Jun 6th, 2013 at 09:12:35.
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Quote Originally Posted by Elithas View Post
    (13:01) [Neutnet]: You have been issued a warning for sending "[[Lootrights] WTS Mediative Gloves of the Aquarius pst with offers, last call. "How much" is not an offer sorry. [Solgier] [Lootrights] WTS Intuitive Memory of the Aquarius pst with offers, last call. "How much" is not an offer sorry. [Algar]". Reason: Please Do not use alts to bypass Channel lockouts

Using two different characters to sell two different items in a channel that has no channel lockouts (or a really short one, I've never seen it tell me to wait) does not constitute this warning.
    You could have put the 2 items in the same message. Lootrights has 3 minute lockout if I recall correct. Hard to tell from what you posted if the messages were 3 minutes apart. A warning is a warning though...you're not banned or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by jefke View Post
    I lolled hard at this reply
    you're the biggest powerabuser on the bot
    That is 100% correct. My bot, my rules...all the other mods just moderate according to the rules that are set.

Quote Originally Posted by RedWatr View Post
    I love the bot, it's brilliant...but I dislike the player and the mods that run it. hello Dnet, we need to get to know each other
    Feel free to join the moderator group if you want. Maybe you can put some sense into us. I'll be the first to admit that I'm relearning the game after a ~3 year break or so.
    ***Zacix***
    President
    of
    ***Underworld***
    Equipment

"It's widely believed that Jesus was Chuck Norris' stunt double for crucifixion due to the fact that it is impossible for nails to pierce Chuck Norris' skin."

Quote Originally Posted by RedWatr View Post
    hello Dnet, we need to get to know each other
    You can troll, chat, make jokes, mock people on dnet, etc
    But just an advice: do not, i repeat, do not say "hy" on dnet.... aparently you get banned for weeks for that =))
    In rest it's ok to troll on it.

I did simmilar thing which was sending !spam lootrights all WTB Cancer Silver Boots PST
    As a result I got 2 days ban because according to rules I should have send it to shopping and not lootrights.

OK my mistake I'll not do that again, however I wonder why I did not get even 1 warning
    Awikun 220/70/30 Ranged adv - my Main that I hardly ever log
    Awisha 220/70/30 Shade - Can solo 95% of all bosses
    Cratawi 200/70/30 Crat - S7/DR Solo farmer
    Awiken 220/70/30 Eng - Pvm Eng
    Nukiwa 200/70/30 NT - almost forgotten (awaiting retwink)
    Awidoc 200/70/30 Doc - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awix 200/70/30 Fix - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awienf 220/70/30 Enf - tanked every single boss (and still lives)
    Soldawi 220/70/30 Sol - Pvm Sold
    Awima 150/xx/xx Ma - best S10 MA farmer
    Doctorawi 220/70/30 - Pvm Doc
    Awienfo 200/70/30 - Atrox with Pande red belt and 2xQL300 hammers
    Macierewicz 220/70/30 - Pvm Crat
    Zlakobieta 220/70/30 - max complit +top tradeskiller

You could have put the 2 items in the same message. Lootrights has 3 minute lockout if I recall correct. Hard to tell from what you posted if the messages were 3 minutes apart. A warning is a warning though...you're not banned or anything.
    With all respect, it is irrelevant what I "could've" done. Divvying up loot happens constantly. Should each player winning one piece of loot from a boss combine their messages? The fact of the matter is, there wasn't a rule broken, and therefore, the warning was inappropriate. Furthermore, when the mod in question asked me if I understood the warning shortly after I made this post (which I very much appreciate, most people would NOT have taken the time), I politely explained that I did not, because no rule was broken. After that? Crickets.

Quote Originally Posted by Awikun View Post
    I did simmilar thing which was sending !spam lootrights all WTB Cancer Silver Boots PST
    As a result I got 2 days ban because according to rules I should have send it to shopping and not lootrights.

OK my mistake I'll not do that again, however I wonder why I did not get even 1 warning
    Awikun, while I feel for your position, in your case, you DID break a rule... so not quite the same thing. Good luck with finidng your boots if you haven't already though =D.
    Solgier
    Docgar
    Elithas

I got banned for the same reason as Awikun and stopped using the bot completely. Dnet FTW!
    Contra
    Urynt
    Malraux
    Fontane
    Critbull
    Cleanex
    Fontane2

With all respect, it is irrelevant what I "could've" done. Divvying up loot happens constantly. Should each player winning one piece of loot from a boss combine their messages? The fact of the matter is, there wasn't a rule broken, and therefore, the warning was inappropriate. Furthermore, when the mod in question asked me if I understood the warning shortly after I made this post (which I very much appreciate, most people would NOT have taken the time), I politely explained that I did not, because no rule was broken. After that? Crickets.

Awikun, while I feel for your position, in your case, you DID break a rule... so not quite the same thing. Good luck with finidng your boots if you haven't already though =D.
    The timers are there for a reason. If you posted those 2 messages in less than 3 minutes, you did actually break an implicit rule that is imposed on you by the mechanics of the bot. As I said though, it's impossible for me to know if you actually did that from what you posted here.

As for all people getting banned for posting WTB in lootrights channel. It is explicitly written in the rules. Blame yourself for not taking two minutes reading them. While some stuff might be harder to understand, this is so clear that it doesn't deserve anything else but a ban
    ***Zacix***
    President
    of
    ***Underworld***
    Equipment

"It's widely believed that Jesus was Chuck Norris' stunt double for crucifixion due to the fact that it is impossible for nails to pierce Chuck Norris' skin."

I think I will go Iraid admin mode because you are one, so I want you to get a taste of how it feels when you aren't in a position of power and you having to deal with an anal retentive ignorant admin.

It doesn't matter what you think you did or didn't do it is what the admin perceives. You could be dancing on the edge of breaking them and you may not, but an admin could see that and ban you anyways. Also, those are your toons you spammed neutnet with, am I right? Or do you just have the toons name in your sig for lolz? If the creds are all going to you, why split the messages up in the first place? You spam neutnet that way and its freaking annoying. What you did simply doesn't make any common sense. I mean really, who farms something, gets multiple nodrop loot and then spams the mass messaging system on 2 different characters for 2 different items to sell on the same corpse? Someone without a clue.

If you take the time to read the rules you would know better. Also dont argue about how you got in trouble, arguing with any admin can get you permanently removed. Play nice, play fair, dont swear, treat others with kindness, be happy, make others happy. A lot of us work so hard in the day and just want to unwind after a long day and having to deal with problems like this takes the fun out of the game.

The timers are there for a reason. If you posted those 2 messages in less than 3 minutes, you did actually break an implicit rule that is imposed on you by the mechanics of the bot. As I said though, it's impossible for me to know if you actually did that from what you posted here.
    Fair enough, thank you for the clarification. I did in fact post them within 3 minutes of each other.
    Last edited by Elithas; Jun 7th, 2013 at 02:56:08.
    Solgier
    Docgar
    Elithas

Quote Originally Posted by MachSchau View Post
    I think I will go Iraid admin mode because you are one, so I want you to get a taste of how it feels when you aren't in a position of power and you having to deal with an anal retentive ignorant admin.

It doesn't matter what you think you did or didn't do it is what the admin perceives. You could be dancing on the edge of breaking them and you may not, but an admin could see that and ban you anyways. Also, those are your toons you spammed neutnet with, am I right? Or do you just have the toons name in your sig for lolz? If the creds are all going to you, why split the messages up in the first place? You spam neutnet that way and its freaking annoying. What you did simply doesn't make any common sense. I mean really, who farms something, gets multiple nodrop loot and then spams the mass messaging system on 2 different characters for 2 different items to sell on the same corpse? Someone without a clue.

If you take the time to read the rules you would know better. Also dont argue about how you got in trouble, arguing with any admin can get you permanently removed. Play nice, play fair, dont swear, treat others with kindness, be happy, make others happy. A lot of us work so hard in the day and just want to unwind after a long day and having to deal with problems like this takes the fun out of the game.
    I obviously didn't see the problem. Jackal explained it to me. I didn't devolve into flaming or namecalling, and he didn't have to do so either to explain it. Was there a constructive or productive point to this post?
    Solgier
    Docgar
    Elithas

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234