Thread: Merge/Patch Q&A Help - AOU

Merge/Patch Q&A Help - AOU

I've been putting this together today and I think it will help with a lot of repeat questions, and people not being able to find information buried in flames and trolling. This is going to be continually updated for a few days. It has been posted on Twitter and Facebook as well, with invitations to send in things that you believe would be helpful if added to the list.

There's a lot of stress and tension right now with everything that's been going on. So hopefully this can ease that at least a bit. Corrections will be made as received and new info added as able. Additions or changes can be sent to me via silvana@ao-universe.com, via PM on AOU, or through a PM here on the forum (keep in mind we have limited inboxes).

Post Merge/Patch Info Dump
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO fansite worldwide - Site Manager || Follow us on Twitter and Facebook!

List continuing to be updated. Anything missing can be sent to me as the forum is inundated with new threads and I can easily miss new relevant information to add.
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO fansite worldwide - Site Manager || Follow us on Twitter and Facebook!