PvP Titles

Here are the bad and good point of these

Good
    Something to do and work towards other than leveling
    Make you look good
    let people know what they are letting themselves in for

Bad
    discourages fighting
    People farm them (not all that bad really)
    People whine about pvp points
    encourages ganking in places like tir arena
    lets people know what they are letting themselves in for (i know i said that twice)

So obviously getting rid of them would be a bad idea because a lot of people would quickly get bored of the game, but keeping them isnt going todo much good either.

So i suggest they are kept but once points are gained they cannot be lost, so people could fight without fear of losing there title. Obviously the title range would have to be increased dramatically (so its no longer a few easy kills to get freshman, instead it takes quite a few kills and rookie takes an awful lot more.

Thats my idea anyway, i cant really see any major holes in it (wouldnt fix title farimng tho).

oh yeah and also a "/pvp points" command would be nice too
    Witeboog - Soldier RK2
    First to Pandemonium on RK2
    First into IS on RK2
    First into TOTW on RK2 First to 220 on RK2
    First to form an org on RK2 First to 200 on RK2
    First soldier with ql 200 Spasmodic Assault Rifle
    First omni on RK2 First post on forums
    First Grand Master on RK2
    First to PvP on RK2
    First to solo The Beast on RK2

Yeeah...
    nice idea that'll encourage people to farm even more... :/
    Sbje RK2 Soldier
    Sbee RK2 MA

Yup funny

Titles are a funny thing . I know people who have bought their titles. I just don't understand how any player can take pride in that. It is people which Farm and buy titles whice really make the pvp titles worthless.

Also , the people which sell or just give their titles away for free kill pvp titles as well.

I have said this before but here goes.

Pvp titles should only be gained in battles by killing a player which is not in your fraction.

Also pvp stat's would be nice .

I like my title as it is and will be disapointed to lose it, especially since I got Novice from at Tara mainly, and it did feel good when I gained it, but as the system is now, its a joke, and discourages pvp.. making it unable lose points would just cause people to constantly "duel"... in order to get titles they don't deserve.
    Sbje RK2 Soldier
    Sbee RK2 MA

Even if titles are eliminated, people still dont want to die, and they will still run.

im fine with em running, its just when people stand at the edge not wantint to fight a all, for example i saw a freshamn the other day and asked him if he wanted to duel (2 levels below me - he was 110 i was 112). He said i must be stupid if i thought he was going to risk losing his title and that he was only going to fight people his level or lower. I nicely pointed out that freeshman is harder to get rid of than it is to gain and that he ought not to be so lame. Then i got a facefull of abuse :/
    Witeboog - Soldier RK2
    First to Pandemonium on RK2
    First into IS on RK2
    First into TOTW on RK2 First to 220 on RK2
    First to form an org on RK2 First to 200 on RK2
    First soldier with ql 200 Spasmodic Assault Rifle
    First omni on RK2 First post on forums
    First Grand Master on RK2
    First to PvP on RK2
    First to solo The Beast on RK2

Death to titles! I hate titles....

Apprentice looks awesome though
    WWYD - What would YODA do?
    Fluxlee - Martial Artist
    DeltaFlux - Bureaucrat
    I'm A: Chaotic Good Drow Fighter Ranger - Follower Of The Spider Goddess Lloth
    Ultimate Techno!
    "And the dragon comes in the NIIIIIIIiIIIIIIIiIIIGGH"
    Strong Bad Action Figure!
    From a scale of one to awesome , I'm SUPER GREAT!!
    March forward! Not backward, upward, not forward and always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom!!
    Veteran of a thousand Psychic Wars
    Powerflux - Future pilot of a Galaxy-Class Drop ship

well farming isnt all that bad. makes the job for us who really PvP easier takeing away their title again.......

is that soo bad.....
    Yoboy
    The man with no dream

Setup