Thread: People of Rubi-Ka

People of Rubi-Ka

Currently this section of the website still gives details of characters on both RK1 and RK2. Is there a time frame for when this section of the site will be changed to reflect the server merge changes?

Also, can any Dev's shed any light onto where the XML character info pages will be located following the merge (URL location).

Main reason for asking: Updating bots to be able to grab char info and org info, so they may be functional sooner rather than later once the Rubi-Ka server comes back online tomorrow morning. I'm sure Vhab can appreciate this one!

Any information on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    Equilibrium may refer to: The condition of a system in which all competing influences are balanced, in a wide variety of contexts
    Infinity may refer to: The state or quality of being infinite. A number greater than any assignable quantity or countable number (symbol ∞).
    Vengeance may refer to: Vengeance (concept) or revenge, a harmful action against a person or group in response to a grievance

AO Item Assistant+ :: https://sourceforge.net/projects/aoiaplus/::

~~~~~~~~~~~~ Dream ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Not a rant, not a flame. Just another perspective."

Funcom employee

I'm afraid its going to be a while before its all up and running properly again, due to how the merge works.

I'd estimate it'll be around a week before things are back to normal
    A Genuine Lucien - Accept No Substitutes

Ok, thanks for the reply!
    Equilibrium may refer to: The condition of a system in which all competing influences are balanced, in a wide variety of contexts
    Infinity may refer to: The state or quality of being infinite. A number greater than any assignable quantity or countable number (symbol ∞).
    Vengeance may refer to: Vengeance (concept) or revenge, a harmful action against a person or group in response to a grievance

AO Item Assistant+ :: https://sourceforge.net/projects/aoiaplus/::

~~~~~~~~~~~~ Dream ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Not a rant, not a flame. Just another perspective."