Thread: <3 new citys

<3 new citys

Various Game Updates
    There will now just be one dimension for Anarchy Online called Rubi-Ka.
    Mouse cursors have been updated.
    You can now use ctrl-click to attack.
    The prefs have been moved out of the install directory. And in to the app data folder of your operating system.
    Buttons have been added to the launcher to open the gui, screenshot and scripts folders.
    Froobs will no longer be allowed to become president of an organization.
    Inventories will no longer be part of the BLOB.
    The vehicle nano line should now display properly.
    Kill monster group missions will now have a more accurate system message.
    The following Rubi-Ka zones have now been closed: Coast of Tranquility, Coast of Peace, 3 Craters West, 3 Craters East
    A White Fancy Outfit has been added to the Veteran Vendor.
    The Flea monster has gotten a texture polish.
    Shade's caress now deals the same damage on both melee and ranged targets.
    Building size and upkeep should now be displayed in the item description.
    More characters can be created when less than max are active.
    Personal research gain output has been updated to reflect it's not affected by faction standing.

City Updates
    The tax office will now be available to place in your organization city.
    Outdoor cities have been disabled.
    The city plot is no longer the main defining factor in the city upkeep. The upkeep price of a city can be controlled by how many beneficial buildings you have placed.
    5x5 Buildings will add 5 000 000 to the city upkeep.
    10x10 Buildings will add 10 000 000 to the city upkeep.
    And so on..
    Some city buildings have been resized to match this new design.
    A small instanced city has been added. Entrance can be found in ICC. The base upkeep of this city is 5 000 000 credits. The price will be 300 000 000 credits.
    A Large instanced city has been added. Entrance can be found in ICC. The base upkeep of this city is 15 000 000 credits. The price will be 500 000 000 credits.
    Serenity Island is now a large city plot. The base upkeep of this city is 15 000 000 credits. The price will be 500 000 000 credits.
    Market, ECM Tower (the large one) and Medium organization HQ buildings have been disabled.
    City buildings can be bought in the Tower Shop.
    All city Buildings are now nodrop. (Buildings can be sold before the final tradeskill step as the final tradeskill step is based on comp. lit.)
    City advantages have been updated: Guard house will provide heal delta. Landing pad will now provide run speed. Swimming pool now only provides Body Development. HQs no longer provide run speed.
    A City Resettlement Beacon has been created and will be given to all presidents of an organization with a city. This package contains the following buildings and items: A small and a large HQ, an ECM tower, a Grid House, a Notum Silo, a Satellite Uplink, Mining Operations, a Sauna, a Tax Office and a City voucher which will allow you to buy an instanced city plot of your choice.
    The Grid house now grants access to the grid by walking on the platform.
    A punching bag npc is now added in the notum silo.
    You should no longer be able to place multiple beneficial buildings of the same type.

...and the copy and paste award goes to...

WhyCantWe "Belp" BeFriends
    Hate "Belph" Shade
    "Belph0" Mk2
    Care "Calming" Bear
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashford View Post
    I think your cute <3

tl;dr
    Rapped 220/30/70 Enforcer game over equip retired
    Rapzilla 220/30/70 Adventurer game over equip mr newb?
    Mayhemia 220/30/70 NT game over equip Fixer's best frand
    Rippli 220/25/70 Soldier new equip BS junkie
    Amazinghorse aka Rippped 170/24/42 Agent equip new OP tl5 tool
    Rappjr work in progress
    Rippped 207/30/70 Agent fastest AI30 Ever?

General of Quetzfags // General of The Asylum

Thanks for taking the effort and typing this all out leanne!
    Toyhazard 220/30/70 Engie
    Dwix 220/30/70 Fix
    Deathwalkerz 220/30/70 Advie
    Deathsrow 170/24/42 Advie
    Rowsofdeath 161/22/42 Fix
    Buckket 118/11 Agent
    Lemonparty 85/9 Tard
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    I can't code in better leadership for the Clan faction.

Quote Originally Posted by docleanne View Post
    various game updates
    there will now just be one dimension for anarchy online called rubi-ka.
    Mouse cursors have been updated.
    You can now use ctrl-click to attack.
    The prefs have been moved out of the install directory. And in to the app data folder of your operating system.
    Buttons have been added to the launcher to open the gui, screenshot and scripts folders.
    Froobs will no longer be allowed to become president of an organization.
    Inventories will no longer be part of the blob.
    The vehicle nano line should now display properly.
    Kill monster group missions will now have a more accurate system message.
    The following rubi-ka zones have now been closed: Coast of tranquility, coast of peace, 3 craters west, 3 craters east
    a white fancy outfit has been added to the veteran vendor.
    The flea monster has gotten a texture polish.
    Shade's caress now deals the same damage on both melee and ranged targets.
    Building size and upkeep should now be displayed in the item description.
    More characters can be created when less than max are active.
    Personal research gain output has been updated to reflect it's not affected by faction standing.

City updates
    the tax office will now be available to place in your organization city.
    Outdoor cities have been disabled.
    The city plot is no longer the main defining factor in the city upkeep. The upkeep price of a city can be controlled by how many beneficial buildings you have placed.
    5x5 buildings will add 5 000 000 to the city upkeep.
    10x10 buildings will add 10 000 000 to the city upkeep.
    And so on..
    Some city buildings have been resized to match this new design.
    A small instanced city has been added. Entrance can be found in icc. The base upkeep of this city is 5 000 000 credits. The price will be 300 000 000 credits.
    A large instanced city has been added. Entrance can be found in icc. The base upkeep of this city is 15 000 000 credits. The price will be 500 000 000 credits.
    Serenity island is now a large city plot. The base upkeep of this city is 15 000 000 credits. The price will be 500 000 000 credits.
    Market, ecm tower (the large one) and medium organization hq buildings have been disabled.
    City buildings can be bought in the tower shop.
    All city buildings are now nodrop. (buildings can be sold before the final tradeskill step as the final tradeskill step is based on comp. Lit.)
    city advantages have been updated: Guard house will provide heal delta. Landing pad will now provide run speed. Swimming pool now only provides body development. Hqs no longer provide run speed.
    A city resettlement beacon has been created and will be given to all presidents of an organization with a city. This package contains the following buildings and items: A small and a large hq, an ecm tower, a grid house, a notum silo, a satellite uplink, mining operations, a sauna, a tax office and a city voucher which will allow you to buy an instanced city plot of your choice.
    The grid house now grants access to the grid by walking on the platform.
    A punching bag npc is now added in the notum silo.
    You should no longer be able to place multiple beneficial buildings of the same type.
    a/s/l?

Quote Originally Posted by Deathsrow View Post
    Thanks for taking the effort and typing this all out leanne!
    <3 it took me a bloody long time i spend hours thinking wot to write honestly ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by docleanne View Post
    <3 it took me a bloody long time i spend hours thinking wot to write honestly ^_^
    At least you do think about what you're about to write. You could teach RK1 Omnis a thing or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Solox View Post
    At least you do think about what you're about to write. You could teach RK1 Omnis a thing or two.
    Except Docleanne went clam a bit ago, and there's a huge number of RK2 clams who only type gibberish...
    Executing Nano Program: Gift of Assurance. Target has not enough nano controlling units (NCU) left. Swordbreaker: Not enough NCU. O_o Fixichong: FFS Fixichong: ive failed as a fixer Fixichong: i quit

One of the first of those people who put the Infused Dust Brigade Engineer Pistol (2,7k ME/EE making req) + Infused Master Engineer Pistol on the same Engineer before any updates that fixed anything (including the original sync issues inside the DB instance), lolz!11

I dont even want to read this..... to hard to view it.

Funcom employee

Thread has no meaningful content.
    My posts are my own and do not reflect the views of my current nor former employers/clients

Remco "Vhab" van Oosterhout
    Former Anarchy Online Game Programmer

Live Chat Support | E-mail Support | Forum Rules | AODevs | Vha.Chat