Thread: Call to Clans!

Exclamation Call to Clans!

Brothers and Sisters of the Clans! The Serpent that is Omni-Tek has lifted its head once again. All who stand against oppression and Corporate slavery are threatened as never before by the new shadow that has been cast across Rubi-Ka.

Only two days ago the infamous Mr. Ross spoke to the heads of Omni-Tek departments and declared Tir Accord invalid. He spoke in high tones about fighting terrorism and "punishing the terrorists". He also told the heads of the departments to "make sure your departments are updated. It is a time now, where the need for compliance is greater than ever, and you have to make sure that isn't lost on our employees". It should be clear to every single member of the clans that the last sentence was only added for the benefit of the media. Already the vultures are gathering! Omni-Tek official news agency has openly published a call to war. The covetous Omni-Tek is already casting its greedy eyes over our land. Hesitate not! They want it for themselves!

Are we to stand by while Omni-Tek takes over what is rightfully ours? Paid for in blood and flesh, by our brothers and sisters. We are bonded to this land in a way no Corporate hyena can ever understand and none shall take it away from us! We will not surrender it without a fight!

Brothers and sisters of the clans! I call upon you to defend that which is ours! The shackles of the Tir Accord are no longer upon us. We no longer have to stand men with feeble minds ruling over us. We are not sheep led to a slaughter – we will spit into the maw of the serpent and cut its head off with a Sword of Truth that is clan!

Freedom to Rubi-Ka! Long live the clans!

Fiqh
    Member of Clan Anarchist Syndicate

You represent the unwanted elements in the clans very well. Your call to arms is nothing but a feeble proganda speech for terrorism.

The Tir Accord is no more. All of Rubi-ka now belongs to Omni-tek.
    Our lands will naturally enough be occupied by our forces. This does not mean we want to opress the people already living there. Accept our rightful claim and there is no reason any law abiding citizen should fear Omni-tek.
    Fight us and you're only starting another war, which you can ultimately never win.

If you think an Omni-tek occupation is unfair, there are political channels availabe for you. A protest to the ICC for example.
    There has been enough bloodshed on Rubi-ka already, do not force us to spill more.

I always had the mindset that OT "owned" the "whole" planet. That's why I chose to be a clanner. I want freedom. I will fight for freedom. Nah, I'll just fight. This RP stuff is so ridiculous.

OT should just learn to live with some clanners as being a thorn in their side and get over it. OT will never dominate the clans, nor ever will they subdue it.

Clans won't ever own the planet, but we can still live in peace away from you OT goons. Who knows, maybe OT will get destroyed for hurting the planet's resources in the Shadowlands. Heck, I don't care if they do walk into Tir and start to set up shop. I'll just move on or kill them. Either way, its no sweat off my back.

I can't say FC will make one side dominate, if they did that a lot of RP'ers would be pissed.

As for starting a war....the 'official' word from FC is its 'just' a conflict and not a 'war'. To the players, it is 'war'. Clans will continually fight OT and vice versa. I wouldn't want it any other way. If we all got along and strolled the streets together, this world would be boring. Boring = bad.

FC needs to stop taking away the PvP areas and add some in. If OT comes to town I want to defend my city. Same goes for OT, if clans storm the major cities they better be allowed to defend it.

As to your post Deacon, the clans already fight OT unitedly. We may not all do it in a RP sense but we do fight and hold our own just fine.
    - Cyrus Cyblade7 Crown
    - General of Redemption

todays little frill with icc

im in a clan who some ppl get reallyoffened by my words. but you knwo what i dont really care you know why? cause im a clanner and im a rebel. alot of harsh words were passed as the icc patrol entered tir i was shocked my self. i was ammazed that they said tir is now under icc control! i was a lil pissed so i started making rude remarks. then they started to ask ppl for there id's so i said **** it and took ym first shot. to my surprise they didnt fire back and jsut said stop it or we will fight back. haha i aint stopn u dumb idiots. well to my surprise they onyl hit for a couple points and it was liek takne candy from a baby soon enough the crowd around tir grid became engrossed wiht this activity and started the onslaught of killn the icc patrol first we took out the commander and worked are way down the ranks. ooo such pleasure was this. besides creating a crap load of lag, i was proud that i made a impact. a impact that could start a war against omni. in my head i think the icc is a weak boneless corporation under the cotrol of the omni because of their mining of the "precious" notum. the icc commander and his holagans said they werent looking for anyone and were jsut patrolling the area and sorry for the panic they caused. well heh , i think they shoudl eb the oens panicing . i think the clanners have had enough of this being run aorund in circles on a leahs by the omni and there pet(icc) even if the pet is the one who owns the land. so alls i can do is give omni and icc the big /flip and get it over wiht.

This post is in response to mofo311's post.

this is OOC

and yes, I do play omni, so you can go ahead and give me a hard time for that if you want

I can understand the fustration that clans may feel having Tir under ICC control, after all for as long as I can remember it was never challenged that it belonged to the clans. However, a few things you said really struck me as odd.

First you said they were just walking around asking for ID. It doesn't give me much hope for the clans when instead of just saying, no, you opened fire. And when the ICC did not fire back, you figured you may as well Gank them cause damnit all, they were asking for ID!!.

I also find it odd that you would take such pleasure in this. Someone comes to town, who being ICC I can only assume is neutral, and asks a few questions, and all of a sudden they should die? hmm

I think you should check your Rubi-Ka history a little. for one, the ICC is not a corporation but basically who corporations go through to get licencing, or leasing, and to help settle disputes with othert corporations. I make no bones about it, Omni has influence with the ICC, but so do a lot of other corporations. Omni didn't want them here anymore than you did. It was sol banking that initiated the ICC arrival. You did more good for omni by attacking the ICC I think, because you make Omni's case against the clans that much stronger.

As well, legally, Rubi-Ka belongs to Omni-Tek for the duration of thier lease. I am not going to say this is wrong or right as I am in OOC mode, but technically, Omni-Tek loves that the clans are fighting the ICC. It makes it so much easier to say "look, legally we have this land, and now even you can see how they are terrorists". It seems so odd to me that the clans would be so quick to live up to the stereotype that Omni has been telling them for the last several hundred years.

or maybe this was just "hey look, I can shoot them" and had nothing to do with story at all? or maybe the clans really do look at themselves as "I'm a rebel and I ain't never gonna be no good". I misunderstood then. I thought the clans just wanted to live the way they wanted without being under the shadow of the corporate giant. IN the long term, it seems they may have something to lose from this attack rather than gain

Just my opinion.

anyway, my IC response would be "good for you clan members. you have finally proven to be the terrorists we have always said you are. Now the ICC know it to. Justice will be served" or something like that. I dunno. My main is kinda a corperate B****

edit- Also wanted to point out todays news article regarding the ICC reviewing Omni's announcement that the Tir Accord was invalid. can be found at http://www.anarchy-online.com/conten...dannulled.html but the part that sticks out is:

"This was a very unfortunate turn of events," Isidra Derousse, the ICC Secretary General said in a Grid-link press conference this morning. "The agreement (the Tir Accord) was the major contributor of stability on the planet, and the peace was dependent on it. We will have to look into this more closely, to examine whether or not this was a correct approach by Omni-Tek."

A formal investigation into the resolutions drawn up by Omni-Tek, and the treatment of the accord is being considered within the next few days.

"As I have understood, the Council of Truth only disappeared, it never ceased to exist, and that brings Omni-Tek's decision into question." Derousse continued. "This is definitely grounds for investigation, and we will start the process immediately."

So That, to me looks like the ICC actually trying to help preserve the peace...hence thier name...peacekeepers....anyway. I digress

Flame time
    Last edited by Lilyflie; Oct 19th, 2002 at 13:27:15.
    AO is not just about pvp, or Rp or power lvling. It is about whatever the players choose to bring to it. Don't make it personal against one of these groups because you feel nerfed by the game company.

Atlantian: "Jesska Rhees" - lvl 153 Crat - retired
    Rimor: Krazee "Lilyflie" Madness - lvl 103 ENF - semi around again

Bah Gestava...

You're no better than Fiqh and the CoA...you are narrow minded despots seeking your own self-agrandizement and not peace and prosperity for all residents of Rubika.

You both enjoy fighting...it's all you seem to understand. Peace is boring for you and you relish killing each other over and over ad nauseum.

Originally posted by Gestava
    You represent the unwanted elements in the clans very well. Your call to arms is nothing but a feeble proganda speech for terrorism.

The Tir Accord is no more. All of Rubi-ka now belongs to Omni-tek.
    Our lands will naturally enough be occupied by our forces. This does not mean we want to opress the people already living there. Accept our rightful claim and there is no reason any law abiding citizen should fear Omni-tek.
    Fight us and you're only starting another war, which you can ultimately never win.

If you think an Omni-tek occupation is unfair, there are political channels availabe for you. A protest to the ICC for example.
    There has been enough bloodshed on Rubi-ka already, do not force us to spill more.

Post Hello WE :)

Peace loving WE

I mean no offence by this - you are entitled to your opinion, your "world of fools" - where everything is just and equal and Omni-tek is a cudly bear that comes to tuck you in every night before you go to sleep. Wake up! Just last week Boss Ross told you that the land you live on belongs to Omni-Tek and you still think of peace? They will eat us up if we fail to unite and organise in common defense. You caused a split once! And I am sure should you have it so in your mind you may do so again. Only this time all the clans will pay for this ignorance and false hopes.

I am no warmonger. I was enjoying peace right up to the moment CoT run off f00k knows where and Tir Accord decided to go for a long walk. Then I get Boss Ross telling me I am basically a squatter on "his" land. And then I get you, a clanner, telling me to pipe down and make peace with Omni. I seek no glory, I only seek security and prosperity, for me, little old me. And I am sure other clanners want just the same - to live free, secure and at peace. There are different ways of going about it - you can take you weapon and go defend your home, or you can stand on the corner and yap while Omni comes and takes that which is yours.

I do not hear you proposing solutions, I only hear how you cuss others and call them names and put labels on them. Oh yeah, and you keep going around saying how peace loving you are and how different you are from those "extrimists" in some other clans. Personally, I think this is revolting - you do nothing but spread division among the clans. It is the greatest job in the world just pointing fingers at people - but you just cannot afford to get your hands dirty.

When we preach our view you mock us, yet you yourself do nothing!

This is is no way a personal message. It is directed at the WE clan as a whole and not in any person in particular.

This statement is a statement of my personal opinion.

Fiqh
    Member of CAS

Originally posted by NelidaYou're no better than Fiqh and the CoA...you are narrow minded despots seeking your own self-agrandizement and not peace and prosperity for all residents of Rubika.
    The CoA is seeking to defend the Clans and the land that we live in. We're not seeking to start a war, but we won't sit back while OT military equipment rolls into Athen, Tir and Avalon.

If you really believe that you can maintain the security of our lands by negotiating with OT, please do Nelida. It should be done quickly as the time for talking seems to be drawing to an end.
    Nursebetti 200Doctor

The CoA is seeking to defend the Clans and the land that we live in. We're not seeking to start a war, but we won't sit back while OT military equipment rolls into Athen, Tir and Avalon.
    Defense begins in retaliation to an attack...

The Attack was CoA on Omni.. Not CoA's defense of the Clans..
    The Attack was an act of aggression that, baited by a press release,
    allowed the CoA to play in the hands of Omni-Tek giving them just
    cause to Defend themselves, and in turn Retaliate..

I am no polition.. scholar or military stratigist..

I do believe in what is fair right and just...

I will fight for our freedom....

The CoA allows Omni and ICC to paint us as bloodthirsty unreasonable
    savages Clans have been so stereotypically labeled as..

The CoT has fallen and teh CoA takes pride in that...
    CoA claims to fight for the Clans yet fractures any hope of Unity...

Fiqh you attack Whisper's Edge for lack of action..
    WE allong with several other Clan's act in a civilized manner in
    search of a intelligent solution..

CoA calls to arms at the prick of a finger.. The hint of blood stirs
    you like angry dogs..

Further seperate the Clans and find yourself fighting a lone battle
    as the Terrorist you perceive to be in the eyes of many..

Restrain your thirst for War and bloodshed, and in Untiy when all
    hope abandoned, and Omni or any other threat poses danger to
    our lives as free citizens on Rubi-ka ..

Then and only then cry War and and let Justice be swift to those who oppose us..
    ~*~ Nanoprincess ~*~
    Katelin Cyani Kerans

Show me some evidence that you are working to a solution to the problems that will result in the Clans keeping our lands.

Show me some evidence that there is a peaceful solution to these issues.

Show me that OT will leave us in peace and not take our lands.

Show me a united clan government that can bring us peace.

Show me some evidence that there will be restraint in the mining of notum - a substance us nanomages need to survuve.

Show me these things and I will gladly beat my sword into a plow.
    Otherwise, stop telling me I am a terrorist for defending the lands that MY ancestors died for!
    Nursebetti 200Doctor

Attention, Council of Ares and its Members, Allies, and Subordinates, including the so-called Clan Anarchist Syndicate –

You make a call to arms to the Clan members of Rubi-ka. You cry out, ‘We need leadership!’ You act surprised that the Council of Truth ‘vanished’. But strangely enough, you are the very same individuals that state openly your previous actions to drive out the Council of Truth from its position of leadership. Why were you not supporting it? Where was your ‘rally to the Clans’ then? I find disturbing your lack of foresight that the absence of the Council of Truth – the leading clan you attempted to remove – would void the Tir Accord. But one could assume from this that politics and legalities, the inner workings of Rubi-ka, are not the strong point of you and yours.

Figh – I, as a member of the Clans, strongly urge you to cease your poisonous words of hate, fear, and paranoia against Omni-Tek. While yes, we should be prepared for the worst, we are not at war. Phillip Ross himself said he does not seek war; you would be a fool to push the act. And Figh, a bloated man once said in grand words: “We no longer have to stand men with feeble minds ruling over us. We are not sheep led to a slaughter…” You have no love for the Council of Truth; you and your kind never have. You seek war. Deny it as you may, you have committed it, in writing, by your own hand. You speak of the Sword of Truth, yet you fail to remember the armour that protects us.

Council of Ares – Ares, the ancient God of War. You have a very flashy name. It does not bode well for prosperity, though. Again, I ask as a dedicated member of the Clans, back down and disband. You, of all people, have the greatest chance of bringing down the fire of Omni-Tek upon us. Not even the Dust Brigade can possibly hold a candle to what damage you could bring to the Clans.

Clan Anarchist Syndicate – The name alone shows the limitless bounds of hypocrisy. You are neither an anarchist group or a syndicate. Perhaps it’s an interesting irony – if so, perhaps I missed it. What’s your slogan? ‘Freedom for all!!! …But there will be a President and taxes. Oh, and I get to lead, and he gets to give you orders. And I make one million credits a year, you only make fifteen, no matter how hard you work. But hey, we’re free! We’re anarchists!’ …I’m sorry, that was rather slanderous of me, wasn’t it? Please, enlighten me as to where this name came from, and why your organization is not anarchistic. Why your anarchist group has a President, Advisors… a rank system at all? Wait a minute, aren’t you classified as a Republic? No surprise we find you pressing for a war, again deny as you may, that your members, your Clan, has already stated in writing. Of course, as has been stated by your President, Redruum, “There is no more time for talk, the clans need to unite and prevail in this war!” …He’s half right.

To the Clans as a Whole – Do not give in to the hate, fear, and paranoia that is so easily spread. I don’t preach tolerance of Omni-Tek, but there is a time and place for everything and we are not ready for war. When the time comes, I will fight and my brothers beside me. As I would hope all of you would as well. The time for talking is never past. We are never beyond politics if it saves lives. Calm the bloodlust in your hearts. Protect your lands, protect your loved ones. But do not send a message to Omni-Tek that we are stirring for a war; do not beat that drum. If we do, if we send that challenge, Omni-Tek will rain down such a fury upon us, and there will be no one to stop them. Patience, not tolerance, is what I preach. Patience… And wisdom.

Strength through unity.

Dylan Shelling
    aka Jakal
    Unit Member, Vox Populi - Voice of the People

(ooc) Let the flames… begin!

<edit> This view is strictly of the private citizen. It has no bearing whatsoever as a spokes-voice for any organization or political body. Thank you. </edit>
    Last edited by Jakal; Oct 23rd, 2002 at 09:26:06.
    "Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." - Plato

Post To the voices of division among the clans

ooc: nice one /end ooc

Brothers and Sisters of the Clans!

Again the slandering and the name calling plagues our ranks. Those who misinterpret our words for their own benefit again seek to divide us and lead us into damnation.

It was the actions of the CoA in the first place that brought Mr. Radiman and the CoT out of months of procrastination. This fact you seem to comfortably forget. And now that he run off together with his band of lackeys, we are stuck in the middle of a highway with a truck racing full speed right at us. And you say it is my fault? He just run away! No word, no explanation, nothing! The troops that provided for our common security are no longer there, we are no longer safe in our homes. And now that Omni-Tek tells us that we are essentially squatters upon "its" land, you "strongly urge" me to disist?

I honestly have no idea where those figures come from. I never even seen 15 mil since my birth, and if you make a mil a year your are far more richer than me What's yours is yours and I seek not to take it away from you.

I preach no war. I talk about common defense and unity. I am not against peace with Omni-Tek, but peace only on equal terms. I do not intend to stand by while you try to bargain away our freedoms for a life of slavery and corporate oppression. It should be clear to you that the Notum Wars is not something you can hold off with your rhetoric and vile slander. The shadow has moved - be sure that Omni-Tek will come. We should be united when it comes, not divided by petty rivalries and disputes.

My guild is an alliance of independent and proud people. We freely chose our leader in elections and resent any form of oppression. This is one explanations why we are called Clan Anarchist Syndicate (CAS). There are many others, each different as the members of CAS are all different. Being pedantic with the meanings of the words is fantastic for a lawyer or a philosopher. Yet it is not the time to play with the meanings of words. Omni-Tek is a real and serious threat. It stirs even now, waiting. If Clans are not united, Omni-Tek will come and take all. What happens after the clans unite, after our security as a nation is provided for, I leave that to all the clanners. It is not for me to decide and I am glad it is so.

Council of Ares is merely a name. The name can never be as important as what the name stands for. CoA is an alliance of various guilds, who banded together in the troubled times we live in to provide common defense and security. All are welcome to join it. If you have something else concrete to offer, I am also ready to hear it. One thing thou - I would like to see some actions. There has been so many words already and yet it is CoA alone that is acting. Do you want to represent the Clans? You claim to speak for the Clans at least. I ask you then, how do you address my concerns for my security and security of my Clan Brothers and Sisters? What have you done, other than talk, talk and more talk? I claim not the superior moral position, yet it is the only real thing that exists so far and I am there to help - body and mind.
    "Everything that one thinks about a lot becomes problematic" - Nietzsche
    Zorf
    Member of CAS
    Vito's Personal Atrox Punching Bag
    Holder of Pie
    Weilder of the Horrid Mauser
    Desecrator of the Temple of Three Winds
    Fiqh
    Member of CAS

Of the facts relating to RK, these seem to be certain: a Corporate conglomerate--the ICC--appears to be the ultimate power- that-be, the ICC leases the planet to the OT Corp, and there are lots of people on the planet that do not want OT Corporation to govern them. In short, RK has a population diverse in its thinking and values.

However, it seems to me that whatever the facts are relating to the past, a decision about the future needs to be made, a decision which must transcend acts committed in the past. A decision relating to a governing structure--a form of society--that minimizes the amount of corruption, cronyism, and abuse of power, and maximizes the safeguards and freedoms required to enable diverse peoples the freedom of expression and the pursuit of prosperity. Rule by a corporation is perhaps the least optimal in attaining these optimal social goals, for corporations in essense focus their energies on profit maximization, not on maximization of the social aspirations of diverse peoples. Corporate structures are also prone to concentration of power, cronyism, and thus corruption. In short, corporate rule is perhaps the least desirable of any future governing society for RK.

Which is why CAS and the CoA have embraced a Republican vision for RK, and why I have requested input relating to this fundamental issue as to RK's future. I am sorry that you are appalled Kithrak at the invitation to join CoA. Here is an opportunity to attempt to persuade without bloodshed clanners who you think are misguided. CoA embraces a Republican vision, and considers itself a deliverer of freedoms and republican virtues. I am agreed that CAS's past has been more violent and shady, but it's leadership has grown and is not satisfied with shedding blood for ignoble causes or indeed for anything that cannot be tied to a positive social good for all peoples. Organizations often outgrow their labels, and in CAS's case it has been so.

Thus, I put forward the question again: what is the future for RK? Is it Rule by a Corporation, or Rule by Freely Elected Representatives of all of the wonderfully diverse peoples of RK?
    Kungwho Buddha-Bellied MA
    Zapsta Notum-Plump NT
    Awdd Keepster Gimpster

Re: Bah Gestava...

Originally posted by Nelida
    You're no better than Fiqh and the CoA...you are narrow minded despots seeking your own self-agrandizement and not peace and prosperity for all residents of Rubika.

You both enjoy fighting...it's all you seem to understand. Peace is boring for you and you relish killing each other over and over ad nauseum.

Nelida, do you go on missions to level? And dont you kill OT in the missions, everyday...? Dont OT kill Clan everyday in missions? it seems that we all enjoy killing one another. That is not the point. The point is that outside of the killing we are free people. And the CoA is here to preserver that freedom in any way possible.

We met for talks with OTSEC Reps, and were attacked on sight, no words uttered of peace or warning. Simply shots fired. So it seems to me that the Omni oragnizations we shuld be conducting peace talks with dont want Peace. So what are we to do now? Are you going to have a crat go into Boss Ross's office and charm him into peace? Or are you going to put on some kinky little outfit and seduce him into it?

I dont see any more peaceful measures open to the Clans as a whole. Maybe some guilds that are friends with Omni can get out before the pervarbial ***** hits the fan. But for we who want freedom there is not much left.

The CoA went to the meeting prepared to talk. Although we were going to refuse their demands, they never even gave us THAT chance. They simply shot on sight. So to you, and all that say we have not tried. I say "Booshkie" because I have had my fair share of *talks* with Omni, usually resulting in me eating some lead and saying hello to my good friend Reclaim Terminal. So before you spout about how all the CoA wants is War. Think about who our opposition is.

I strive to be better than anyone, in morals. I am peaceful when it is needed, and not when it isnt. 2 days ago Kithrak and I had a nice little meeting in Tir. No shots fired, simply a talk. I ejected 6 Omni patrollers from Tir. No shots fired, simply talk. So before you accuse the CoA of War mongering get to know some more of us than the limited people you have been in contact with here. As we are not all the same, and some peoples views have changed.

Until you can open your mind to change. You will not see our purpose. We are not what you think we are...

I hate to think you are the new voice for the CoA
    Surely Daimoness and Kungwho are far more eloquent and
    well spoken. It's nice that you have passion for your CoA and you believe that all that the CoA has done was right and just.

The truth is one good action does not erase all the errors of the past. You must have an open mind and see this clearly instead of condemning the ones who question the CoA's motives. We have every right to question your motives.

It is very nice to see the CoA is taking a more moderate stance and seeking diplomacy before blood. Given test and time I believe if the CoA is sincere in their new found reasoning that many more will support you instead of oppose you.
    Last edited by Cyani; Nov 20th, 2002 at 01:34:38.
    ~*~ Nanoprincess ~*~
    Katelin Cyani Kerans

Betti...

That's a lot to ask Betti...but if you can ask it then you can also "show" it yourself...

1. Show me some evidence that war is a slolution. Ie, show me when your attacks have made ANY difference to our freedom.

2. Show me what lands OT has taken in all the time you and I have been here.

3. Lay out the plan, that YOU claim CoA has, to bring us peace.

4. Show me how CAS and CoA will restrict their OWN notum mining. (I layed out a plan in CAS to do this...I don't recall YOU ever responding to it...)

YOU show me these things and I might even consider supporting CoA. Afterall it IS you asking for our support...you can't expect support on the negative argument that you're the only ones TO support. You need to show us WHY you are what we should support. So YOU answer these points that YOU yourself have made.

Originally posted by Nursebetti
    Show me some evidence that you are working to a solution to the problems that will result in the Clans keeping our lands.

Show me some evidence that there is a peaceful solution to these issues.

Show me that OT will leave us in peace and not take our lands.

Show me a united clan government that can bring us peace.

Show me some evidence that there will be restraint in the mining of notum - a substance us nanomages need to survuve.

Show me these things and I will gladly beat my sword into a plow.
    Otherwise, stop telling me I am a terrorist for defending the lands that MY ancestors died for!

Cyani...

Cyani,

I am not saying that one good deed can erase years of blood. All I am asking for is a chance. For people not to doom us all for our past actions. I myself was not involved in the CAS during the early bloody years of the Clan/OmniTek fight. And the first time the CoA came out from under the CoT I was not as involved as I am now. But I beleive that given a chance and a little understanding more would support us. If you would like to talk Cyani send me a tell ingame, I am always happy to talk to anyone that is willing to listen.

And I think I make a good voice for the CoA. I wish to bring understanding to the people of the clans. I think I do a good job of letting people know what we are really here for. I dont lie about others actions, and I dont deny our own. I dont call names, and I dont appreciate being called names. We are all above that, but some others seem to do it anyways. So I think I make a good voice for the CoA on these forums, as I have a more political point of view than most others that would scream "TERRORISTS! LIES!" in this public avenue for discussions.

If you think I am lacking in some area please let me know. I would be glad to take any constructive advice to help me get my point across possible. But dont publically embaress me, send me a tell ingame.

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

Oh yes...

OOC:

Please pardon my lack of eloquence. I dont know what had gotten into me. I guess my OOC mind was talking in there a bit. Usually choice phrases like "**** hits the fan" wouldnt be my first choice in phrasing. And as for being well spoken, I beleive the two go hand in hand. So this is my excuse for my lack of the two.

End OOC:

Long live the Clans! Long live Freedom!

(( OOC Very nice reply and always no hard feelings.. I get worked up and temper flares on occation but is always IC so please no one take it personally.. Yes I have a sharp tongue and tend to cut people with it on occasion, but its just that I am as passionate about my bleiefs as you are yours :P ))

Well Said Ben perhaps I was quick to judge.
    Yet until the CoA can honestly take criticism for their past
    and live up to their promised future you will not find support
    from many of the other Clans.

Good luck with the Newly reformed CoA..
    And may I ask if this isnt the Same CoA of late...
    Why choose the same name of an organization
    whith such a horrid past and expect a warm reception?
    ~*~ Nanoprincess ~*~
    Katelin Cyani Kerans

Well, lets not say I ever expected a warm reception. I really didnt have a clue what type of welcoe to expect. But I am making the best out of a situation I jumped into unknowingly. So far this has been a very enjoyable experience. As I said I was in another guild the first time the CoA had formed. I didnt know the full extent of the old CoA's actions, so I am now dealing with that history reflecting upon us. I also did not choose the name. I kinda jumped into all of this not knowing fully what I was getting into. Now as the CoA tries to convert its image, I am here to help. The CoA no longer wants to rule, attack, assassinate, or in any way step on anyones toes. We are strictly a defensive organization. Anyone that wants to conduct peace talks may certainly do as they wish. Personally I dont think they will be very successful. But I dont like to assume thing. We all know what that does And about us living up to our promises, we have been trying to live up to them. But without a little support we will never accomplish our goals. You might think that coming into the CoA is taking a bag chance right now, with everyones oppinions of us. But I will tell you, if you join us there will be no chance taking. I guarantee we will do nothing more than protect you, and if you want the same things that we want we will gladly help you reach those goals.

So Cyani if you are ever conducting any peace talks and you feel as if you may need protection the CoA is here for you. Maybe all would not agree to go as I understand there are some personal differences between some of WE and some of CAS. And being that I am in CAS they might not approve of it. I have no idea what that was all about, and at this point in the life of the clans I dont think it really matters. But if I can help you help us come closer to reforming a governmental structure for the Clans in any way I am all for it. As long as it fits my republican/democratic views I would be glad to help.

I can not make restitution for any past atrocities that may have been commited by the CoA. For two reasons. First, I was not involved in any of these things people say occured. So it would be improper for me to try to offer any restitution for actions I was not involved it. That is kind of like you coming to me to appologize for my sisters friend, after she kicked my sisters ass. Just really isnt my place.

Secondly, The CoA now is not what it once was. I will admit it now involves many of the same people. But it has grown beyond its original membership, and encompasses 7 guilds and more than 500 Clanners. Our goals have signifigantly changed, and our organization has increased. By organization I mean our ranking structure, and the way we run things internally. Its rather magnificent if I say so myself.

The CoA is run nowin a fashion I see would be good for Rubi-Ka. Every guild has representation to a main governing body(dependant on the guilds size). If a guild is not large enough to constitute representation they can for a coalition with another guild to increase their numbers. In this form the 2 guilds stay seperate but are represented to the Council as the same. This leaves even the smallest guilds represented to the Council. No minority guild no matter how small in not represented to the main CoA Council. Thats the basic internal representative structure of how we work pertaining to things that require a Council decision. Those would be approval of Declaration of CoA Enemies, Retaliatory Attacks in Defense of our Territory, and Declarations of War against other factions.

Currently the only faction we are agressive against would be the Dust Brigade. We have no officially declared enemies. Althought I dont think I know of a guild that doesnt dislike the Dust Brigade. The Dust Brigade is the only faction that I know of that everyone has declared war against. Omni/Clan/Nuetral alike would like to see them gone.

Well I have rambled on for quite a while now. I should get back to work. I look forward to hearing from you Cyani. Be well...

Long live the Clans! And Long live Freedom!