Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Twinks

I said MOST balanced - traders are OPed, and I say it one more time - THEY are OPed at any lvl. I was sepaking in most part about all other classes (except Shades) on that level range. You wont find such balance at any other level. Closest to it would be 200, as Kiceie said, because traders can be countered by vast toolsets that other proffesions have.

In duels, toe to toe, without predraining trader I have such results vs 4 different twinks (and skilled players: 1) 3:1 2) 2:0 3) 1:4 4) 3:1 - on Enfs and following results on NT: 1) 1:2 2) 1:3 )3:1 - so, as you see, results may vary depends on luck, reacions and tons of other stuff.

If trader lands both drains, every char is screwed, like Mako said. As it goes for other classes and duels betwean them, its still most balanced range. peroid.
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

Quote Originally Posted by Kiceie View Post

However, I'm rather pleased you brought up MPs. I purposely left them off the list because currently there is only 1* "finished" 200 MP, mine. I wanted to keep this conversation as general as possible and didn't want to involve personal bias/experiences (I'm looking at you McKnuckleSamwich) and couldn't properly do so for MPs unless I talked about my personal twinks. There were 3 or so tl5 MPs on RK2 if memory serves. Only one of these was active recently/for every long, but the others existed. Of the tl5 MPs, I have talked to 2 of them at length about Instill (my 200 MP) and their MPs. We are all very happy with the viability the LE debuffs/nanos provide to MPs at tl6, that they lack at tl5. Hostility Scourge // Beneficial Scourge // eNSD // Sacrifical Shielding on top of a static 2.3k-2.4k defense provides a pretty solid pvp profession that can reliably kill what you describe as the most OP profession at 200, agents.
    I haven't even said anything yet I think.

I just been reading so far. kinda makes me want to play my 150 trader, all this discussion.

What profs can kill a really good trader twink at tl5? Enfs and maybe a lucky agent (or hell maybe an NR perked shade?).
    Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    but, just an FYI, I can kill good traders in duel if they want to hang around to fight on keeper.

with 2100+AR at beginning of fight, I can take em from top to bottom, and if they want to pop shielding, then they don't got the nano to keep up drains AND heal, and I'll sit kit if they sit, clear the debuffs and it's over.

I'd say winning percentage was about 65-70%

But, the really good traders were a good fight, but they have to use Wenwen, absorb a fast attack/normal on the alpha, and that can keep em alive.
    However, I'm rather pleased you brought up MPs. I purposely left them off the list because currently there is only 1* "finished" 200 MP, mine. I wanted to keep this conversation as general as possible and didn't want to involve personal bias/experiences (I'm looking at you McKnuckleSamwich) and couldn't properly do so for MPs unless I talked about my personal twinks.
    Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    I haven't even said anything yet I think.

I just been reading so far. kinda makes me want to play my 150 trader, all this discussion.
    Whoops, my mistake.

I'm not saying anything you said was wrong, just saying I was trying to avoid talking about personal experience to discuss pvp in general. None of us have a complete picture of pvp since a no one has made every possible twink at every possible range. We all also have different play styles. So I assumed talking about any single persons experiences would be horribly biased, even if they were my own experiences. Therefore I attempted to summarize the general trends and opinions of many people with many different views and opinions on the tl5 and tl6 pvp ranges, in an effort to minimize these personal biases. Sorry if my joke about you voicing your opinion offended you, I just wanted to draw contrast to you talking from personal experience, and me talking of pvp in general. I was hoping this contrast would help explain why I previously did not mention MPs in my comparison of tl5 and tl6.

What is everyone's opinion on 200 shades?

Just reactivated after merge and got an itch to try something interesting.

Was quite active at tl5 a while back and now looking for a nice 200 twink idea.
    Shadwstalker - In before agents are cool again! http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=171841
    Imsoparanoid - gimpeh http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=128791
    Shadwenf - gimpeh http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=133295

Shades can work very well just the roots can be a bish
    Metafly7 220/30/70 "E"

Advfly7 170/19/42 "E"

Proud member of ~Spirit~ Rubi-Ka Atlantean

Anarchy proves this quote wrong: "War would end if the dead could return." ~ Stanley Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Metafly7 View Post
    Shades can work very well just the roots can be a bish
    Sweet, might get started on it this afternoon

Anyone else know much of 200 shades?
    Shadwstalker - In before agents are cool again! http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=171841
    Imsoparanoid - gimpeh http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=128791
    Shadwenf - gimpeh http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=133295

i have a 200 shade and its very funny until you meet a root prof. but some of them are killable too.
    but you have to do lots of twinking...
    Yaiza - 220/30/70 Trader
    Yolie - 220/30/70 Adventurer
    Yova - 220/30/70 Bureaucrat
    Yixa - 200/30/70 Shade
    Yosie - 220 Engineer
    Yomie - 220 Doctor
    Yoki - 150 Martial Artist
    Yania - xxx Enforcer
    Yarie - xxx Nanotechnician

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234