Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [CLAN]Open Invitation from DI and TNET

I congratulate clans taking the right way, starting on even play field. Some rumours what I have heard of our new pvp bots sound quite horrible...
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

Quote Originally Posted by Ekarona View Post
    I congratulate clans taking the right way, starting on even play field. Some rumours what I have heard of our new pvp bots sound quite horrible...
    Yep, transition has been very smooth for Clan. Thanks to both RK1 and RK2 Clanners. It's like they've been together forever! (awww)

Really though, enjoying playing with some new guys. Join in the fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    there's only 1 warbot. the muppets that run CU are a complete joke.
    I was there in the background of all that political strife trying to bring both sides together and it's really only fair to say there was muppeting on both sides. That said, I think everyone is trying to just forget that nightmare... To the fields!

Quote Originally Posted by MassDebater View Post
    Except omni just credited each server with the right amount of points instead of just destroying everyone prior efforts.

You know this smells like a PVMer had their hands all over it.
    See actually, only a PvMer would have a problem with the reset of points. PvPers come to Tara and wars for PvP. And reseting the points discourages no one from showing up...

Quote Originally Posted by MassDebater View Post
    You mean the Omnis with 10 online in HC while clan had what looked like a full RI at Tara alone?

Coming from someone who wont flag up on their ranged adventurer unless it's 4v1 I'd have thought you'd understand that better than anyone.
    If I'm not mistaken it was actually 4 RIs at Tara.
    Clan for life

Great orgs:
    -Defenders of Rubi Ka (PvM)
    -Devil Inside (PvP)
    -Equilibrium

Quote Originally Posted by jijie2 View Post
    have no make stone to for sword we make sword box for sword to put sword in for sword ?

Quote Originally Posted by Solox View Post
    Yep, transition has been very smooth for Clan. Thanks to both RK1 and RK2 Clanners. It's like they've been together forever! (awww)

Really though, enjoying playing with some new guys. Join in the fun!
    Given your history of posts, I can't tell if you're trolling or serious.

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 11 seconds.
    Clan for life

Great orgs:
    -Defenders of Rubi Ka (PvM)
    -Devil Inside (PvP)
    -Equilibrium

Quote Originally Posted by jijie2 View Post
    have no make stone to for sword we make sword box for sword to put sword in for sword ?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123