Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 18.6.0 Update Release Notes

Quote Originally Posted by Ciex View Post
    "we will give some additional amount to subscribers (just as a bonus for being a subscriber)" doesnt sound like "looking into" to me.
    i really hope FC wont backstab us again. We already pay each month to play a 11 year old game.....
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

I'm sure they will keep their word on this.. at this point they have everything to loose..

Quote Originally Posted by Psikie View Post
    Yea i read that also...but
    But you were just wrong. Is it really so hard to admit that?

none of them have given any absolutes.
    Doesnt "we will give" really sound absolute to you?

More times than not with a "looking into" or "going over" the numbers scenerio.
    Numbers are different case. Be it 2 or 20 its still additional slots that were promised. 0 is not.

Also keep in mind that was from the previous GD so things change.
    Changing their promises during or even after the merge would be to harsh even for FC. There are some limits ... at last i hope so ...

So while I can gaurantee 8 slots
    Thank God we have Psikie who can guarantee us our 8 slots.

I can only assume 10-12 being reasonable.
    You still miss my main point. Lack of info on this topic really doesnt serve FCs image. Many of us spend years on our characters and they dont even tell us how many of them we ll be able to keep? Oh, c'mon, wtf is that, surprise buttsex?

Quote Originally Posted by Ciex View Post
    You still miss my main point. Lack of info on this topic really doesnt serve FCs image. Many of us spend years on our characters and they dont even tell us how many of them we ll be able to keep? Oh, c'mon, wtf is that, surprise buttsex?
    No that is the point. You can howl to the moons all you want but servers should be back up in about 12ish hours and you will see for yourself. Now if you can drop your snarks and read between the lines of the posts over the last few years it's not hard to see a pattern. Not everyone needs their hand held and to be spoon fed information. As a player that claims to be an expert on everything AO you should be able to REASONABLY speculate. If you are unable to handle that simple task I don't know what to tell you.

I suppose it's easier to troll and try to boost your ego with snide remarks and comments but never offering any of your own.

So to counter your post I can't be wrong or right as nothing has been set in stone. I only offered an EDUCATED guess based off of previous interaction with FC. Giving slots to subscribers could mean multiple things from costing vet points or giving subscribers some FC points to pay for them. Either option technically being free- as in not having a monetary cost to the player. (just to clarify for you) The number of which never being defined either could have multiple interpretations also.
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Quote Originally Posted by Vhab View Post
    The inactive state is only set on characters that were merged from the other dimensions.
    Any new character you create or existing character you log in will be set to active.
    Characters who are active can never be set to inactive again.
    Does this mean it is not possible to make an active toon inactive? That a GM can not do this with a petition? Or, does it mean management has decided not to do this, not even for the first month post-merge to fix errors or whatever? If it is actually "possible", it would be a great customer service move to allow it for a very limited time-frame via a petition to a GM to be sure it is a valid request.

Kinnik

Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    Does this mean it is not possible to make an active toon inactive? That a GM can not do this with a petition? Or, does it mean management has decided not to do this, not even for the first month post-merge to fix errors or whatever? If it is actually "possible", it would be a great customer service move to allow it for a very limited time-frame via a petition to a GM to be sure it is a valid request.

Kinnik
    I wouldnt hold my breath, given the choice between resources devoted to fixing possible server merge errors and crashes or working on new engine vs dedicating time to fixing deleted toons on 100+ player accounts I know where I would prioritize. Would it be nice sure, but given the amount of time that has passed since server merge was first announced and amount of time it has been on test, I wouldn't count on it being available at all.
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Edit: nevermind missed the update that char slots will be given at a later date. I was really looking forward to that i hope they dont make us wait much longer.
    Last edited by adeptall; Feb 26th, 2013 at 23:44:07.

[OT OOC] R22933052305: how to rename ?
    [OT OOC] R22933051611: its down atm
    [OT OOC] R22893866362: You'll have to petition.

best conversation ever

Update patch totally borked my game. When I launch an error is reported indicating the C:\rest of path\Anarchy.exe cannot be found...when that's exactly the correct path. Anyone else having this problem?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12