Thread: lf advice

lf advice

hi,
    My 192 solitus trader is equiped like this: http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=187967 and i want to change to nanomage.

I want to level her to 220 and work towards pvm and/or pvp setup without expensive combined armor. Please advice me what to equip along the way...

DB combat + all crit you can get in huds and eoe. Survivability in pve will be higher with this as in combined, however, you will be outmatched in pvp.
    Neophyte Nerf"Shareida"Batted First Order
    Freshman Jefferey"Bailan2"Ginsberg - Retired
    Shareidah - First Order

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    it's written in the bible.
    Matthew 23:13 "and the trader hath casteth bulk trader at the young age of 14. and it was good. and so he hath an extra 260 comp lit and he hath equippeth better ncu's. and it was good too.
    A Producer's point of view

db i can't wear till i'm 216, is there other armor and bracelts i can replace other then higher ql ofab armor?

Tier 2/3 has roughly the same modifiers. Or use some Moly armor. You might want to get cracking on those Alappa shoulderpads. They are 195 locked.
    Shareidah - First Order

Matthew 23:13 "and the trader hath casteth bulk trader at the young age of 14. and it was good. and so he hath an extra 260 comp lit and he hath equippeth better ncu's. and it was good too.

Hm, I had great success leveling in upgraded biodome armor. Easy to equip at your level and trader has Lame evades so HP is very nice.

In the end evades start working and you can swap on something nice.

Right now I am using DB armor for crit buffing and some pieces of CSS, even in ful evade armor and aad huds it did not work well as a pvm evader.

Try to get 2second healdelta. That is a lifesaver. TNH red belt at 200. Also why go nanomage?
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

I chose NM for the head. Black full face mask + black hood & social >> survivability.
    Ghosts of Rimor
    Gorastopr 220 MA Doctor :: No pew pew. Thwack thwack.
    Goratinkr TL5 OT Hurler Factotum Engineer :: Bringin' the thunder since 2008.
    Scrubup 100 Bow Doctor :: Will she ever get out of perk reset? Stay tuned!
    Ghosts of Atlantean
    Unda TL7 MA Engineer :: Crying for more crit.
    Measles LVL1 Pistol Doctor :: It takes 2 stims to self the Expertises.

Quote Originally Posted by Le-Quack View Post
    i might be a troll

nm because i checked some sigs of nm traders and they looked awesome also believing it would be much easier to equip stuff like shotgun for intance: how does one equip ql300 ofab on a 150 toon. With my gear i manage to get almost 1600 shotgun draining. I think i need to read the forums more to do some researchs
    Last edited by Tradeher; Feb 12th, 2013 at 08:01:18.

Quote Originally Posted by Georgesmith View Post
    In the end evades start working and you can swap on something nice.

Right now I am using DB armor for crit buffing and some pieces of CSS, even in ful evade armor and aad huds it did not work well as a pvm evader.

Hmmm. As long as you chose the encounter, and keep the drains up, mediocre evades, 16k+ hp (speaking for myself) should keep you alive in PVM. HP+massive DD > pure evades in pvm
    Last edited by Shareida; Feb 12th, 2013 at 19:45:10.
    Shareidah - First Order

Went nanomage; updated my symbiants a bit and equiped a fss + spec kyrozch energy pistol. gonna try this untill 200...