Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Server merge ETA?

Quote Originally Posted by Kahava View Post
    Oh, rest assured. They will get something done - not on AO, of course, but AoC and TSW for sure!
    Or at least one of them.
    I bought a lifetime for TSW...haven't played that game in monthsss! Wondering if they gave lifers anything since the game is p2p now? Can I get FC points to spend on AO instead of anything in TSW IF we even get anything?
    Last edited by AOJUNKIE; Feb 21st, 2013 at 07:04:42.

Grandmaster package purchasers get a lifetime of itemstore points every month, just like the guys who continue to pay for the subscription, iirc as it's been a while since I last even visited the TSW forums, let alone actually play the game.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Hehe yeah funny that. Wish there was a lifetime subscription for AO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

Another work week passes, and the merger seems further and further away. While getting it right is an admirable goal, it seems doing so is far too hard, and apparently impossible within the set timeframes

Quote Originally Posted by Georgesmith View Post
    Hehe yeah funny that. Wish there was a lifetime subscription for AO.
    Every time i pay for AO i have this feeling its a lifetime subscription, especially if its longer than a month. I mean AOs lifetime ofc

It'll likely never happen
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Ciex View Post
    Every time i pay for AO i have this feeling its a lifetime subscription, especially if its longer than a month. I mean AOs lifetime ofc
    You could pay me for a lifetime subscription fee. Surely I'll think of something in return; like maybe a monthly 5 minute youtube vide of my sock puppets? It's a one time only offer, just think how l33t you will be!

Deng it would be nice if they gave us 9k FC points as a onetime offer for TSW lifers. I don't want the points for TSW item shop, boo!

$150 sure would buy me a lot of FC points. Err, 18k or something like that. o:

Oh well it's my fault; I should of known AO is UN beatable and will always be the bestest!
    Last edited by AOJUNKIE; Feb 22nd, 2013 at 17:23:55.

wouldnt it be something if the merge happened tomorrow
    Leave "Marinegent" AScar - 220/23/65 Atrox Agent
    Wakeup "Marinesold" Screaming - 220/30/70 Nanomage Soldier
    "Moonmarin" - 220/30/80 Solitus Martial Artist
    "Marinekeep" - 215/18/4x Atrox Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CuisinartBlade View Post
    to be fair, 2.8k ar is enough to perk anyone except fixers, mas, advs, shades, nt's that blinded you, shield mps, bow mps that landed dazzle, def docs, crats, or marinesold

so all in all it's a fairly viable setup

Quote Originally Posted by mishikato View Post
    It's people like you that reinforce the acceptance of Funcom's mediocrity. Look where that has gotten us.
    Haha!! I rest my case. Server merge in a matter of hours ...... eat your own words

February 26th. Wonderful!

Now?
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

Now.
    Seyoura ~ Jijie ~ Delcatty ~ Shaymin

pls join paradise tx

:d eta! Now! Ftw!
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123