Thread: Cycle layout broken?

Cycle layout broken?

As the shortcut-key afficionados know there are a variety of handy shortcuts in AO, here is a list of some of them:

AO-PANEL KEYS
    CTRL +
    1 WEAR
    2 ACTIONS
    3 KNOWLEDGE
    4 MISSION
    5 TEAM
    6 MAP
    7 FRIENDS
    8 PROGRAMS
    9 STATS
    0 NCU
    MORE:
    Y TOGGLE hotkey bars
    Shift + # Select hotkey bar layer
    CTRL + # Select active hotkey bar
    1-0 Activate hotkey
    I Inventory
    U Skill (IP POINTS)
    F10 Options Menu
    | Cycle layout
    Shift F Team Search (LFT)

Now, the question is the cycle layout one, it's supposed to do just that, cycle layout when you press the ' | ' key witch happens to be triggered by " alt gr+< " (the key to the left of the 'z' on a swedish keyboard) so i wonder if this is a feature that got broken with the new patch or if it's been taken out, i remember it being damned handy for making clean screenshots/temp removing the gui to have less clutter when calling or whatever or if it's an issue with my local settings (swedish) and if it's a shortcut issue what /setoption command can i use instead untill it's fixed?

Halp?
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

Cycle layout is with the ½ key on my danish keyboard, the one next to 1 above the letters. Some modifier is used... ctrl or alt.. can't recall, not able to log in right now.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

I think what you're after is triggered by Shift+|, instead of Ctrl+|.
    :E

Masta, ½ (shift + §) does indeed remove the gui itself, but not the chatwindows witch i want, i know some combination managed to remove it all before but now i'm not sure if that was it or not :\
    Last edited by nanoforcer; Feb 5th, 2013 at 15:52:17.
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

Never heard of a key that removed chatwindows as well as GUI elements :| seen plenty of requests for it though.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

The PIPE character still turns off all interface elements, with the exception of chat windows, which it has never removed.

Perhaps there was a macro script in one of the custom GUIs that would hide all the chat windows too ?

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Was going to suggest it being a script, but I am not really aware of what you can get scripts for.
    The Red Brotherhood

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    The PIPE character still turns off all interface elements, with the exception of chat windows, which it has never removed.

Perhaps there was a macro script in one of the custom GUIs that would hide all the chat windows too ?
    I think it is possible to write it yourself and assign it to a key through a hotbar. The hard part is that you must designate them by their name.

But don't quote me, I didn't knew you could hide the layout to start with.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

Yes a script works great. You have to designate the windows by name and this includes the chat windows. Some windows need the toggle action and others use show hide so you have to experiment.
    Lheann
    President of When I Grow Up

Lhisa - MA - RK1
    MaxKillz - Enf - RK1
    Namaru - Enf - RK1

"If you find yourself loosing a fight, your tatics suck."