Thread: 18.7 Mongo

18.7 Mongo

The nano line will no longer increase the enforcer's health and the heal over time will be percentage based.
    As I can see, one of most adventagous buff over other proffesion will be gone. It may not hit TL7 too much (but I am sure it will), but it will ruin lowbie mid enforcers. They have top DD of all, but their adventage in fight, not only PVP but PVM is ability to take more dmg then others, because much more HP from Mongo!

I did not tested it, but seems its wrong turn in this nanoline - or maybe there is something else in mind of FC?
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

It's a good thing.

It's best thing I have heard about AO in a long time.

You do realize enforcer's can get 80-100k hp if they try for it?

Even 1% would be a 1,000 point heal. Even if its 5 seconds between each tick or so... You add RRFE, Engineer AC buffs, Absorbs, Heal Delta, HoT's (Doc/Fixer), Blockers...Blinds...Ect.

Being able to heal ourselves and our REDICULOUS HP is great news.

I could see this getting a mega nerf after being implimented. That's all. But I encourage them to go this route.

50k HP enforcer with 2.5%-5% heal would be awesome. But I am not doing any math.
    Herk Mad! Herk Crush!!

Main: Herkulease

Alts:
    Toba
    Cosmicmayhem
    Wantsumore
    Blessfu

Quote Originally Posted by Herkulease View Post
    You do realize enforcer's can get 80-100k hp if they try for it?
    You do realize the essences are being nerfed ALOT as well ? (As in no more 80-100k hp)
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

Nope, did not realize.

But as I said, % based heal for enforcers (with most health in game) is a AMAZING thing. Slapping it out of the hand that offers it to you is a bit silly.

% based will scale with your gear to your benefit. Instead of the same heal for someone with 36,000...or 52,000. That difference in heal combined with heal-delta, absorbs, reflects, evades, fears, blinds, roots, LoS, stuns, init debuffs, and now deflects will make for a nice boost to our survivability.

Alot of people I knew would even cancel the HP boost from Mongo/MuB ANYWAY in most fights vs soldiers/agents as it progressed and they lost their health bonus.

The HP loss is nothing, the % heal is a huge gain to our survivability.
    Herk Mad! Herk Crush!!

Main: Herkulease

Alts:
    Toba
    Cosmicmayhem
    Wantsumore
    Blessfu

Quote Originally Posted by Herkulease View Post
    Alot of people I knew would even cancel the HP boost from Mongo/MuB ANYWAY in most fights vs soldiers/agents as it progressed and they lost their health bonus.
    Perform on Cancellation
    Self Set Health 1
    If Self Allies in combat.

They will stop doing that
    Last edited by Notcrattey; Today at 05:51:45. Reason: Didn't actually edit it, was a mistake!

yes, but max geared enf has now around 27-30k HP, fully prepared to fight. What heal ratio we are talking about?

I am wondering, how it will impact low-mid lvl enfs, since I have 5 twinks, and all of them base on massive HP (lvl 75 enf has 10k HP selfed, lvl 150 NM enf has 19,6k selfed) - and I can outlast in duel fight others by dealing dmg and outlasting them cause of HP.
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

My concern is mainly PvM-based and can really only be tested by... testing. Something I am currently unable to do, given my account status.

My cause for concern mainly stems from raid tanks with a large number of hostile NPCs hounding them. At that point, the healing from Heal Delta, Mongo and to some extent healing reactivity (new stat) become effectively worthless. The speed at which damage is coming in far exceeds the speed at which health can then be returned.

It is my hope that healing reactivity will alleviate this somewhat, but I can really see it going both ways. I can recall extreme situations where I'm throwing heals on the Tank on cooldown, using BI as filler between ICHs, as ICH was the only thing capable of keeping the Tank alive. In that situation, healing reactivity is likely to have a positive effect as BI becomes the primary form of throughput. On the flip side, with health pools at half their pre-patch size, I am concerned that we may see Tanks dropping to dangerous health levels inside the recharge of BI (4 seconds).

Perhaps the solution is simply to pull less, which I guess is a solution, although the tanks I run with aren't going to appreciate that. ^^

To get back on-topic, the nerfs to HP through mongo and essence as well as potential buffs to healing seem like a perfectly valid PvP adjustment. The addition of heal reactivity may or may not offset the negatives having a lower threshold of effective health in PvM. Maybe we'll even see non-docs healing some of the easier content given an Enfo Tank is going to buff their healing received.

I can't help but feel that these changes, along with many of the others in the patch notes, are balanced on a knife's edge. Too far to either side and the result could be disastrous. Here's hoping Michi's 'massage techniques' can widen the blade of the knife.

My 2c.
    -Trony-
    Doctrony - 220/30 Doctor
    Neurix - 100/10 Nano-Technician

"The best of leaders when the job is done, when the task is
    accomplished, the people will say we have done it ourselves"
    - Lao Tzu

Quote Originally Posted by Doctrony View Post
    with health pools at half their pre-patch size
    Hardly halved. I currently run with ~70k, but I'll be running with ~50k with the changes. And honestly, it's not like using MUIB was needed since LE was introduced.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Please make your comments in this thread http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=611957 for consolidation purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    Hardly halved. I currently run with ~70k, but I'll be running with ~50k with the changes.
    Perhaps the changes are not as drastic as I had been lead to believe. Regardless, without being able to test the changes myself, the value of my input is likely limited. ^^

Cheers.
    -Trony-
    Doctrony - 220/30 Doctor
    Neurix - 100/10 Nano-Technician

"The best of leaders when the job is done, when the task is
    accomplished, the people will say we have done it ourselves"
    - Lao Tzu