Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whompas in the wild

Whompas in the wild

Just wondering, will we have a new mean of transportation to replace the player cities whompas who were very useful to travel around RK ?
    Gonido - 220 MP - RK2
    Neutral - President of Harmony

Former French Fansite Manager
    http://ao.mondespersistants.com

Yes.
    Instant Grid Stims.. You can buy them from itemstore.

Consult Mastagrylls for survival tips

WhyCantWe "Belp" BeFriends
    Hate "Belph" Shade
    "Belph0" Mk2
    Care "Calming" Bear
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashford View Post
    I think your cute <3

Rubi-ka will become a place where boys go... and days later men come back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

We will just do it like we did before there were cities. Because that worked perfectly, too.
    ~ HS ~
    [ Seppuku ]
    Member of the Tremor family: Misat0 :: AsukaLangley :: AyanamiRei :: Dextral :: Sinistral :: Pellaquare :: Salesman1337 :: Daemoness
    Retired: Misato Katsuragi-Messamore

[ The Foolish Testers ]
    R.I.P.: Misat0 Katsuragi :: Darkrei

Quote Originally Posted by Gonido View Post
    Just wondering, will we have a new mean of transportation to replace the player cities whompas who were very useful to travel around RK ?
    This is only a 1 way convenient...i mean you still have to get there first somehow to use them ('cept for your own org city)...not?

Quote Originally Posted by Misat0 View Post
    We will just do it like we did before there were cities. Because that worked perfectly, too.
    This

Quote Originally Posted by Tradeher View Post
    This is only a 1 way convenient...i mean you still have to get there first somehow to use them ('cept for your own org city)...not?

This
    1 way convenient is still better than 0 way. Think of it this way, when 1 way is 1/2 of 2(getting there and back), it's saving you half the time, which is quite significant
    RK2 - Pimpmyride 220 Engi!

Quote Originally Posted by Georgesmith View Post
    Rubi-ka will become a place where boys go... and days later men come back.
    And sheep everywhere run in fear.....
    Utopia
    The continued search for an ideal community possessing a perfect socio-politico-legal system.

“ The first thing a child should learn is how to endure. It is what he will have most need to know. ” — Jean-Jacques Rousseau

There are plenty of places you can grid or transport back to civilization from. Use those. Or buy those things that let you do it. Not too difficult.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Or just walk/run/fly. I bet that many players haven't yet visited all and everything on Rubi-Ka that should be seen, even more so those who begun playing post AI.
    ~ HS ~
    [ Seppuku ]
    Member of the Tremor family: Misat0 :: AsukaLangley :: AyanamiRei :: Dextral :: Sinistral :: Pellaquare :: Salesman1337 :: Daemoness
    Retired: Misato Katsuragi-Messamore

[ The Foolish Testers ]
    R.I.P.: Misat0 Katsuragi :: Darkrei

Playing this game without a froob trader, fixer, agent and maybe MP is a nightmare. Now youll just throw an engi here so he can war you from those places "on Rubi-Ka that should be seen".

A nightmare, indeed
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

Regarding everyone whose argument is 1-way travel wasn't useful:

I totally agree! Fgrid needs to be removed too. Also SL jumpoffs. And whose bright idea was it to introduce the ToTW, IS, and SoM warps? Laaaazy - go run and explore every inch of RK because you might be repeatedly amazed flying afk through the scenery. And don't get me started on that new Smugglers Den shortcut -- that place used to be prestigious because of how goddamn long it takes to fly there, especially without fgrid and SoM warps. Now the whole experience is just cheap, because I can get there fast
    Clan for life

Great orgs:
    -Defenders of Rubi Ka (PvM)
    -Devil Inside (PvP)
    -Equilibrium

Quote Originally Posted by jijie2 View Post
    have no make stone to for sword we make sword box for sword to put sword in for sword ?

Quote Originally Posted by Byste View Post
    Regarding everyone whose argument is 1-way travel wasn't useful:

I totally agree! Fgrid needs to be removed too. Also SL jumpoffs. And whose bright idea was it to introduce the ToTW, IS, and SoM warps? Laaaazy - go run and explore every inch of RK because you might be repeatedly amazed flying afk through the scenery. And don't get me started on that new Smugglers Den shortcut -- that place used to be prestigious because of how goddamn long it takes to fly there, especially without fgrid and SoM warps. Now the whole experience is just cheap, because I can get there fast
    I have even better idea!
    FC shouldn't just remove all those shortcuts, they should also remove run speed skill and give us permanent walk. This way we can even save some IP!
    Or maybe just not.
    Mizufluffy (220/30/??) MA # Hopeasaukko (216/27/??) NT # Mustarotta (100/10/28) Crat
    Mustarotta's Foreman (Biomare) Service for Hire (unavailable)
    Some of my froobs on RK2: Neuzoire, Denzyr, Hinami, Hinachan, Zetblanc, Dalanope, Chenin, Reandway (I'm more active on characters with yellow name)

Or just remove distance.
    The Red Brotherhood

More swimming

WhyCantWe "Belp" BeFriends
    Hate "Belph" Shade
    "Belph0" Mk2
    Care "Calming" Bear
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashford View Post
    I think your cute <3

Quote Originally Posted by Belph View Post
    More swimming
    But also more sharks, to make it more exciting.

Quote Originally Posted by Solaar View Post
    But also more sharks, to make it more exciting.
    I'd never dare go in the water if there were sharks. ... Although, I guess the way they're implemented in AO, they'd float over ground, too...

*shiver*
    Executing Nano Program: Gift of Assurance. Target has not enough nano controlling units (NCU) left. Swordbreaker: Not enough NCU. O_o Fixichong: FFS Fixichong: ive failed as a fixer Fixichong: i quit

One of the first of those people who put the Infused Dust Brigade Engineer Pistol (2,7k ME/EE making req) + Infused Master Engineer Pistol on the same Engineer before any updates that fixed anything (including the original sync issues inside the DB instance), lolz!11

Quote Originally Posted by Aimzor View Post
    /terminate
    Haha, this or hugging something angry-looking with a red health bar. Used to take the White Light Express via Uklesh to get back from ToTW before someone told me there was a whompah in the city to the west. Those were the days...
    :E

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast