Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whompas in the wild

Quote Originally Posted by Swordbreaker View Post
    I'd never dare go in the water if there were sharks. ... Although, I guess the way they're implemented in AO, they'd float over ground, too...

*shiver*
    The old sharks could figure out how to not leave the water.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

upgradable ground / Air / orbit / space "solo / team / raid" Vehicles like madmax or other cinema blockbuster shows us what we like
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. [attributed to Albert Einstein]

Quote Originally Posted by Brampfine View Post
    upgradable ground / Air / orbit / space "solo / team / raid" Vehicles like madmax or other cinema blockbuster shows us what we like
    Shut up and take my money.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

Quote Originally Posted by Brampfine View Post
    upgradable ground Vehicles like madmax or other cinema blockbuster shows us what we like
    I think that has already been tried

Every org can have 5 total tower sites, which can be strategically placed in less accessible zones to provide convenient grid exits for org members in those zones as well as an easy way to get back to the grid using store bought items. PvP orgs have done this for years, get with the program.

Quote Originally Posted by Gonido View Post
    Just wondering, will we have a new mean of transportation to replace the player cities whompas who were very useful to travel around RK ?
    I hope not, player cities/grids in the far out remote zones ruined the atmosphere there.
    Last edited by Krause; Feb 19th, 2013 at 16:38:36.
    Krause Equip

*** Krause's Evil WTB Thread! (Weird/Odd Stuff) ***
    (Items like "Lost Faith/Hope", "Wreath of Insects", "Chirop Exoskeleton Wing Mesh", "Small Jar", "Old Barrel")
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This is going to get done if it kills me or preferably someone else.

Im so in favor with the subway ..
    You have already reached the maximum number of allowed accounts
    You are not allowed to create any new accounts

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    The old sharks could figure out how to not leave the water.
    I think sharks leaving the water is an upgrade.
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    Or just remove distance.

+1.

i want everything in game next to each other!

Why not just say the alien overlords got sick of the tremendous loss of life and thus sent 18 billion green guys to destroy all of the org cities on RK. Leave the cities where they are but make them look like they are rubble/ghosttowns. Leave the whompas as is just make the lights on top flicker on and off :P

Its like anything really, when you have something thats convenient and used on a daily basis its a PITA when its gone.
    220/30 Atrox Enforcer
    President of Hells Heroes
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    (in regards to blunt fixes)

I am now carefully watching to see when Scoope resets to 2he...then i will patch out the fixes. ;p

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12