Thread: It only took them TEN YEARS but by Galahad FC Customer Service Fixed my problem!! :D

It only took them TEN YEARS but by Galahad FC Customer Service Fixed my problem!! :D

Ya. So guys.

Next time you release an expansion that contains a broken feature as you did in 2003 with Shadowlands and the bugged SB upload that breaks Characters?

Maybe fix it on the affected characters BEFORE TEN YEARS have passed. Like maybe fix it when the customer (ie me) petitions you which I did many times since going oh TEN YEARS WITHOUT A SHADOWBREED was kinda a pain.

DON'T tell me (after I waited hours for you to show up) that my problem is fixed only to have me fail to upload yet another SB after I spend the time farming it. This is what causes people to get angry at FC CS.

Thanks for fixing my agent so I can load SB on him!!

Not so many thanks for it taking you 10 (TEN) YEARS to do so ... or longer than the game itself was programmed to run lol.

Innervoid 220 / 30 / 70 MA (sadly no longer teh main man cos MA haz no lub)
    Thedarknight 220 / 30 / 70 ADV (name reset FTW)
    Shrektehogre 220/ 30 / 70 KEEP (Prolly the Main, maybe)
    Enemywithin 220 / 30 / 70 AGENT (RAWR)
    Lastsamurai 220 / 30 / 70 SOL (6th 220 FTW!)
    Innerpeace 220 / 30 / 70 CRAT (First Calmer)
    Stargazer 220 / 30 / 70 MA DOC
    Abyssgazer 220 MP (8hr CM lubbin/all around MP gamp)
    Misterscott 220 ENGY / Deaconfroste 220 SHADE / Vforvendetta 220 ENF / Haljordan 220 Fix

What was broken?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorathon View Post
    Wouldn't it be better if all the attributes were combined into one skill called "goodness?"

Quote Originally Posted by Deaconfrost View Post
    bugged SB upload that breaks Characters?

TEN YEARS WITHOUT A SHADOWBREED

fail to upload yet another SB

Quote Originally Posted by If6Was9 View Post
    What was broken?
    i have no words...
    You hit Tarasque with nanobots for 18280 points of melee damage.
    First shade with Blades of Boltar
    ---
    How much is enough?
    Member of Halinallet!

Quote Originally Posted by Otansaanpas View Post
    i have no words...
    True. Nor comprehension.

The question remains, what about the SB was broken?
    Wouldn't it be better if all the attributes were combined into one skill called "goodness?"

well thats a lesson in how useful SB is if you lasted 10 years without it

True. Nor comprehension.

The question remains, what about the SB was broken?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deaconfrost View Post
    Gee.
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    Gee.
    Yah, I saw that the first time so, logically, anyone would conclude that I'm looking for more information on the subject. Was it broken across the profession or only for one breed? Did it only happen when people tried to switch sides? Repeating the original post is, however, endlessly entertaining. It impresses me with the brilliance of everyone who does it. Especially when its done in a dry, imperious manner as if all that could be said about the subject already has been.

Yah, I saw that the first time so, logically, anyone would conclude that I'm looking for more information on the subject. Was it broken across the profession or only for one breed? Did it only happen when people tried to switch sides? Repeating the original post is, however, endlessly entertaining. It impresses me with the brilliance of everyone who does it. Especially when its done in a dry, imperious manner as if all that could be said about the subject already has been.
    I see where you're coming from, but it doesn't hold water. If "Logically, anyone would conclude that I'm looking for more information on the subject," then why did two posters not conclude as such? Are you saying that anyone would conclude that you're looking for more information on the subject? This is demonstrably false, as was shown. Are you saying that if reasoning logically, anyone would conclude that you're looking for more information on the subject? If this is the case, then why are you responding to these posts with such hostility? Are you assuming incorrectly that all posters reason logically? Is it this assumption what causes you such consternation when people don't understand the meaning of your question? If you are assuming this, then you shouldn't be; it is an invalid assumption. If you are not assuming this, then you have no reason to be so hostile; you would conclude simply that the poster is not being logical. After concluding this, then you would attempt to expand upon your initial question in hopes of bringing to light the true nature of your question.

The first response to your post made it clear that it was in fact, unclear. It is here that you should have clarified what you meant. You failed to do so, and then became upset when another poster questioned you again. I will author a post for you so that you better understand how to respond in the future. Let's say we are up to the point where you are responding to the second poster. You could have said, for instance:

"It has become evident that my line of questioning is not completely clear. I understand the issue the original poster was having, but I wish to know more about it. Was it widespread? Was it breed-specific? Profession-specific? What is currently known about the extent of this bug (or past-bug)? Thank you for hearing me and I hope that in the future I can ask my questions more effectively."

In other words.. it's now fixed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

mfw he was actually trying to load clan sb on omni toon for 10 years