Thread: Tax Refund Bldg

Tax Refund Bldg

Apparently the "lady" in the Tax building is supposed to be rude ... you don't need to talk with her to set up your tax refunds.

I had one of my toons sell 100,000,000 of stuff in GMI on TL to one of my other toons on TL. It was easy as Auto will give you 100M credits if you are short on credits. Approximately 3 hours later my selling toon received 1,000,000 Tax Refund into her org bank. She planted the Tax Refund building a couple days ago, so I don't know if there is a wait period there. There is no feedback about the credits arriving ... they just appear.

Kinnik

That's good to know, that the creds go into the org bank directly. Thanks for info i was wondering myself
    Last edited by nanoforcer; Jan 20th, 2013 at 23:43:35.
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

Now ... our org will not be planting one on Live unless the rent is significantly reduced ...

15M per month in rent is way too high for 1% of sales revenue. FC can go ahead keep this building's foot print large to prevent it fitting in a small city if they want, but the rent should be no more than 5M per month.

I would rather the Tax Refund be a included feature in the large HQ, but you can't have everything I guess.

Kinnik

Obviously a thing for large orgs, with an active community and many players trading back and forth, 15 million is quickly reduced.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics