Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Could we get a bank terminal?

Quote Originally Posted by Dogtrauma View Post
    If you zone out of the HQ you lose the quantum scanner wossname buff AFAIK, could we not have it ( the bank) in the HQ so if you forgot that one really important thing in some TS you could go get it? On a related note: Could either GMI or the Quantum scanner not use CL for it's cooldown skill? I can see that you might want to have GMI have a few seconds of cooldown to avoid server-crashy-spammification(tm) but it could have it's own GMI skill for that right?
    You could just go back and wait it out... or, you know, buy a portable bank.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    Oh, i see now, i was wrong.
    Last edited by Notcrattey; Today at 05:51:45. Reason: Didn't actually edit it, was a mistake!

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    I have to admit, the packet with bank was one of the best investments I made with my PP...
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

Quote Originally Posted by Ekarona View Post
    I have to admit, the packet with bank was one of the best investments I made with my PP...
    Indeed. I had enough from my subscription trickle I believe.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Putting the bank in the tax building boggles the imagination. As Aiden said, gotta make something uleless seem appealing somehow.

Well you can put all the lipstick and perfume on the pig called the tax building, but it still looks and smalls like a pig. Common, pleae use some thought and reason in deciding where to put the terminal so that it might actually be in a location that people will buy, or where peole can get to withough entering a building, or just about anything else. Don't care is there is a terminal in the tax building, but there needs to be one somewhere else that people might actually be able to use.

Quote Originally Posted by Genele View Post
    I have added a bank terminal inside the tax office. It will be on testlive next time we patch.
    That is big slap in the face. It hurts! And stop that evil laughter!

I'm all for making buildings more useful, but the bank must be next to the other useful items otherwise it will be another time waster players will curse you for.
    Last edited by Boltgun; Jan 25th, 2013 at 12:57:16.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

I like how alot of people are pointing out you can buy portable bank terminals in FC shop

Why the hell should we pay more money from our wallets to have something we already had?

Is this game now turning into the more RL money you have they more items you can have accsess to?

£17 roughly + £1.50p exchange fee x2 for both my accounts thats £37 i'm not willing to pay anymore then that unless FC lower the cost of your subscription
    220 Sheilded MP And Proud

I'd love an organization bank that holds items and credits while we're at it.
    Hi I'm Carl!

I have added a bank terminal inside the tax office. It will be on testlive next time we patch.
    Not everyone can afford the 15,000,000 per month rent for a Tax Building and it does not fit in the small city. I know the guild I am in can not afford 15m/month for access to a bank terminal ...

Please add a bank terminal to both the small and large HQ ...

If that is not technically possible please add one to all the cities near the entry-terminals and/or to ICC near the grid exit terminal.

Kinnik

Does the Tax Refund building actually have a bank terminal currently? I can't find it in the building. Also, one of the chat choices I have with the Tax Lady is something about what's behind a door, but I can't find any door other than the one I use to enter the building.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlmalone View Post
    THIS!!!!

Oh god this.

+1, this would be amazing
    ~~ Veteran Mad Nuker of Komodo ~~ Join us Today ~~
    ~~ LVL 150-215 Arul Saba Factory ~~

220 NT Wizardelo (equip) Nano-Technician Nanomage Reborn Mad Nuker
    220 ENG Heresy (equip) Solitus Engineer... TS hoe
    216 ENF Wizarmadiloo (equip) Trox Enforcer ...lazy meatshield
    211 KPR Imoortal (equip) twinking....
    185 TRD Ciupakapra - work'in'progress

It already exist for credits, one for items wouldn't hurt. Tbh an interface for organization management is overdue.

While I don't mind using a command line, the current tools are way too primitive and unreliable.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

For real real nice having a portable bank. Just one giant inventory for me now.

Quote Originally Posted by tiralee View Post
    Does the Tax Refund building actually have a bank terminal currently? I can't find it in the building.
    This. There is nothing inside the bldg except for the receptionist.

It's starting to look like bait-n-switch to me, I sure hope a dev comes by and clears this up.
    Ghosts of Rimor
    Gorastopr 220 MA Doctor :: No pew pew. Thwack thwack.
    Goratinkr TL5 OT Hurler Factotum Engineer :: Bringin' the thunder since 2008.
    Scrubup 100 Bow Doctor :: Will she ever get out of perk reset? Stay tuned!
    Ghosts of Atlantean
    Unda TL7 MA Engineer :: Crying for more crit.
    Measles LVL1 Pistol Doctor :: It takes 2 stims to self the Expertises.

Quote Originally Posted by Le-Quack View Post
    i might be a troll

Test Live has patched multiple times now since this Jan 23rd post ... I planted a Tax Refund bldg in our TL city today and there is still no bank terminal in the Tax Refund bldg, at least not the one that came with our vouchers ...

Where is the bank terminal?

Quote Originally Posted by tiralee View Post
    Does the Tax Refund building actually have a bank terminal currently? I can't find it in the building. Also, one of the chat choices I have with the Tax Lady is something about what's behind a door, but I can't find any door other than the one I use to enter the building.
    I assumed like many others that the bank terminal was there ...

We did not build the Tax Refund bldg because it isn't worth 15M rent for only a 1% return on our minimal GMI sales ...

Since I had not been able to check for the bank terminal on Live-Rubika, I checked on TL this evening and low and behold ... no bank terminal.

I see no excuse now for not putting the bank terminal in a useful place like the HQ (both sizes) or a free-standing bank terminal somewhere in the city if the HQ is not possible.

Kinnik

Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    Test Live has patched multiple times now since this Jan 23rd post ... I planted a Tax Refund bldg in our TL city today and there is still no bank terminal in the Tax Refund bldg, at least not the one that came with our vouchers ...

Where is the bank terminal?

I assumed like many others that the bank terminal was there ...

We did not build the Tax Refund bldg because it isn't worth 15M rent for only a 1% return on our minimal GMI sales ...

Since I had not been able to check for the bank terminal on Live-Rubika, I checked on TL this evening and low and behold ... no bank terminal.

I see no excuse now for not putting the bank terminal in a useful place like the HQ (both sizes) or a free-standing bank terminal somewhere in the city if the HQ is not possible.

Kinnik
    I thought from the first time I saw the playfields that perfect spot would be next to the taxi-terminal (flight and passes terminal)... Add it there, anyone even visiting city have easy access and they are handlily place already.
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

I submitted the missing (or invisible) bank terminal in a bug report; I figure it stands a greater chance of being seen by a decision-maker in that venue.
    Ghosts of Rimor
    Gorastopr 220 MA Doctor :: No pew pew. Thwack thwack.
    Goratinkr TL5 OT Hurler Factotum Engineer :: Bringin' the thunder since 2008.
    Scrubup 100 Bow Doctor :: Will she ever get out of perk reset? Stay tuned!
    Ghosts of Atlantean
    Unda TL7 MA Engineer :: Crying for more crit.
    Measles LVL1 Pistol Doctor :: It takes 2 stims to self the Expertises.

Quote Originally Posted by Le-Quack View Post
    i might be a troll

Quote Originally Posted by Gorathon View Post
    I submitted the missing (or invisible) bank terminal in a bug report; I figure it stands a greater chance of being seen by a decision-maker in that venue.
    Hopefully,

I didn't put in bug report since it was not mentioned in patch notes as being done ... at least I didn't see it there, only in Genele's promise in this thread.

Kinnik

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast