Thread: Frozen/Unpaid Accounts - TESTLIVE Checking

Frozen/Unpaid Accounts - TESTLIVE Checking

Can we get a process to allow unpaid/frozen accounts to be checked on TESTLIVE? I have several accounts - have let 2 freeze in the past couple months waiting for the merge/updates - but I would like to check to make sure they merge correctly (and don't think I should have to reactivate just for that - since checking them is helping FC validate the process as well).
    Utopia
    The continued search for an ideal community possessing a perfect socio-politico-legal system.

“ The first thing a child should learn is how to endure. It is what he will have most need to know. ” — Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Well that would mean getting accounting, and getting accounting is already hard. Also whole setup would have to be reprogramed and there is potential for exploiting.. as in people playing on testlive for free, instead of paying for live servers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

Quote Originally Posted by Georgesmith View Post
    Well that would mean getting accounting, and getting accounting is already hard. Also whole setup would have to be reprogramed and there is potential for exploiting.. as in people playing on testlive for free, instead of paying for live servers.
    Yeah, normally I would agree - but TESTLIVE will be redone again I would imagine once the actual merge occurs and they can relock accounts then. My fear is that those accounts that *may* have issues will have a hard time getting any resolution after actual merge.

And - maybe - letting folks use their frozen accounts on TESTLIVE would encourage some to come back paid. Whats the harm for a few weeks?
    Utopia
    The continued search for an ideal community possessing a perfect socio-politico-legal system.

“ The first thing a child should learn is how to endure. It is what he will have most need to know. ” — Jean-Jacques Rousseau

"Thanks for your feedback on the Test server, folks. Things have gone so well over the last few weeks that we're ready to announce 18.6.5, where we drop the word "Test" from TestLive. Happy hunting!"
    Ghosts of Rimor
    Gorastopr 220 MA Doctor :: No pew pew. Thwack thwack.
    Goratinkr TL5 OT Hurler Factotum Engineer :: Bringin' the thunder since 2008.
    Scrubup 100 Bow Doctor :: Will she ever get out of perk reset? Stay tuned!
    Ghosts of Atlantean
    Unda TL7 MA Engineer :: Crying for more crit.
    Measles LVL1 Pistol Doctor :: It takes 2 stims to self the Expertises.

Quote Originally Posted by Le-Quack View Post
    i might be a troll

Quote Originally Posted by Utopian View Post
    Can we get a process to allow unpaid/frozen accounts to be checked on TESTLIVE? I have several accounts - have let 2 freeze in the past couple months waiting for the merge/updates - but I would like to check to make sure they merge correctly (and don't think I should have to reactivate just for that - since checking them is helping FC validate the process as well).
    This! I already suggested that on some other thread (and on Social chat at TL), but got no reply.