Thread: anything missing post here

anything missing post here

im suprised no characters missing no items missing it seems gj

Missed feedback when item was skill-locked. On live I get; xxx skill is available in xxx, on test I just got;

You're unable to perform this action; please check the requirements of the item.
    Last edited by leetlover; Jan 20th, 2013 at 03:58:22. Reason: Rkbeacon
    Disclaimer: My posts should not be read by anyone.

Naming Error

My RK2 toon's name was changed from Coast to Coast2918010990 even there is no one on RK1 with the name according to People of Rubika.

Kinnik

There isn't any 'Coast' on RK1.

I can't find my Jobe Luxury Apt key in my inventory, and I had about 15 mail messages each containing an apartment item. I've had that Apt since the pre order of Shadowlands ferchrissakes!
    Borox was born on June 30, 2001

Quote Originally Posted by Borox View Post
    I can't find my Jobe Luxury Apt key in my inventory, and I had about 15 mail messages each containing an apartment item. I've had that Apt since the pre order of Shadowlands ferchrissakes!
    Your key will re-generate when you enter your jobe apartment ... similar to when you have a new toon on that account run in apartment for the first time.

Kinnik

Everything works perfectly for me: changed prefs, name to one of my character (liked it but, oh well...).

I noticed two twings:

Character with renamed name to R2954356789 can't watch LFT window and Large HQ ql 300 adds 9 skills instead of 11 it used to.
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

LFT aint working. I get a "Welcome to AnarchyOnline" msg everytime I press search. No results either :P
    And all my mishes is gone...

No bonus account slots and no way to buy them so like half of my characters got useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciex View Post
    No bonus account slots and no way to buy them so like half of my characters got useless.
    http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=604084

Unless of course, you need them all right now, all the time, constantly.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

The extra account slots are coming soon.
    It's already been done on the back end with the Accounts integration, and will go live once everything has settled with the merge and getting all the petitions cleared.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Pomidor View Post
    Large HQ ql 300 adds 9 skills instead of 11 it used to.
    I could have sworn the HQ only gave +9 for some time now? :s
    Clan for life

Great orgs:
    -Defenders of Rubi Ka (PvM)
    -Devil Inside (PvP)
    -Equilibrium

Quote Originally Posted by jijie2 View Post
    have no make stone to for sword we make sword box for sword to put sword in for sword ?

Yeah, it's been +9 @ 220 for a ql300 Large for as long as I can remember.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    The extra account slots are coming soon.
    Uff, no need to panic now if they are coming soon ... oh, wait a sec, its FC, isnt it?

im missing my mech's i bought with FC points. :C no mechs and no point refund
    [GM]: Is there anything else I can assist you with for now?
    To [GM]: lol can you tuck me in bed please im tired xD
    [GM]: Haha, that's a new one! :P

Rikaria 220/30/63 NT sent to bio matter reprocessing
    Strinarry 220/30/61 Crat eat you heart out hotbars
    Emmantion 200/30/58 Fix is it dead yet >.<
    Kamiashi 200/00/00 Soldier (froob) spoilt child

Quote Originally Posted by Rikaria View Post
    im missing my mech's i bought with FC points. :C no mechs and no point refund
    They may not be missing so much as they need to be researched over again. All global research required to activate mech's was set back to zero.

Kinnik

Quote Originally Posted by Borox View Post
    Haven't been in the game since I posted this, but just tried to enter my apt and was unable to. I'll check my account to make sure it's shown. Other than that no clue what to do about it.
    Borox was born on June 30, 2001