Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 18.6.X Patch rips

Quote Originally Posted by CriticalDmg View Post
    Yup, but they forgot to add that to it's description.
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

I like the Mudurlugu change. Now, how about changing Pernicious Armor in that way as well?
    keep smiling
    Najade s, Najengi s, Najngi s, Najmp s, Shadysannz, Toccata, Frobos, Chaodoc, Najcrat, Najtank
    sannz - ENL - NR01-GOLF-11
    a time of changing has begun; the leaves are fallen and undone; inside my spirit starts to run; and all my fears are overcome. - Chiasm, Rewind, 2005

Quote Originally Posted by Jihnna View Post
    Yup, but they forgot to add that to it's description.
    Description ? What description ? All of the "Replica Armor Set"s say "Armor" in the title (and in every other place in the game that I can recall), but their descriptions talk about some "Armour"...

/Executing Nano Program: Augmented Mirror BritShield MK S∞n™
    •••••••• zDD - a Damage/HEALS/Tanks/XP parser ••••••••
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlain View Post
    yea...the best way to fix messed up game mechanics is by giving up item slots for new 'bug fix items'...like I said before, next we'll get the Staff of Pet Pathing and perhaps an Anti-LD Ring and how about some pants that make it so I don't get forced to autoface my opponent after casting a nano when I'm trying to run away...Combined Developer's Wear of Autoface Resistance, and maybe some new symbs with broken quest resistance, oh, and how could I forget the upgrade to the scuba gear that adds Rubberbanding Resistance...

Quote Originally Posted by CriticalDmg View Post
    Description ? What description ? All of the "Replica Armor Set"s say "Armor" in the title (and in every other place in the game that I can recall), but their descriptions talk about some "Armour"...

/Executing Nano Program: Augmented Mirror BritShield MK S∞n™
    As an example, this is the new version of CC-replica set:
    (and yeah, I see that it says armor in title and armour in desc. )

Code:
    AOID 289024: Replica Armor Set: Combined Commando's with Helmet (QL 1)

This is a full suit of armour designed to replicate the appearance of the
     Kyr`ozch-based Combined Commando's Armour. Granted, it has none of the 
    power of the real thing, but it *does* look very nice.This version has a helmet 
    equipped. To remove the helmet, simply right-click the item to change it into its 
    helm-less form.To equip this armour simply place the item in your 
    back slot.

-[Attributes]-

Can: 	Carry, Wear, Use  
    DefaultPos: 	Back  
    EquipDelay: 	0,1  
    EquipmentPage: 	Armor  
    Flags: 	Visible, HasMultipleCount, NoDrop, DisableStatelCollision, 32, 33, 34, 
    35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 
    56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63  
    Icon: 	256311  
    Mass: 	1  
    MaxHealth: 	1  
    Mesh: 	9013  
    QL: 	1  
    SISCap: 	50  
    Slot: 	Back, Chest  
    Value: 	1
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

got a rip for 18.6.2.4?

18.6.2.3 to 18.6.2.4 TestLive patch (and reverse for comparison).

patch : http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5329566/AO/18.6.2.4.zip
    viewer: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5329566/AO/aodboffline.zip

Mudurlugu got a Shadowlands req, and there's a new social pet nano, that's it.
    yea...the best way to fix messed up game mechanics is by giving up item slots for new 'bug fix items'...like I said before, next we'll get the Staff of Pet Pathing and perhaps an Anti-LD Ring and how about some pants that make it so I don't get forced to autoface my opponent after casting a nano when I'm trying to run away...Combined Developer's Wear of Autoface Resistance, and maybe some new symbs with broken quest resistance, oh, and how could I forget the upgrade to the scuba gear that adds Rubberbanding Resistance...

18.6.1 to 18.6.2 Live patch (and reverse for comparison).

patch : http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5329566/AO/18.6.2.zip

XRDB throws errors when going from 18.6.1 to 18.6.2 (but not in reverse) just like it did with the TestLive patch, so the is some stuff missing.
    (If anyone figures out what's the correct value for 53019 is, in the "FunctionSets.cfg" file, please share)

[18.06.21.00]
    53248 = "2n"

Quote Originally Posted by DrUrban-II View Post
    [18.06.21.00]
    53248 = "2n"
    Thank you very much ! Though (due to the 18.6.2.1 to 18.6.2.2 TestLive patch) it's actually this :

[18.06.02.21]
    53248 = "2n"

Here's the reripped version with the missing stuff from before. (same link as before, I replaced the file)

patch : http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5329566/AO/18.6.2.zip

Some pedantic notes:

1: The "new" carlo-nano does NOT look like a nanocrystal. It looks like a card. Fix.
    2: Since IC is no longer a teambuff I think it would be appropiate to not use the word 'circle' in the name anymore. Call it iron strenght or something. Iron might?
    Last edited by leetlover; May 7th, 2013 at 20:09:36.
    Disclaimer: My posts should not be read by anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by leetlover View Post
    Some pedantic notes:

1: The "new" carlo-nano does NOT look like a nanocrystal. It looks like a card. Fix.
    This is not new, to my knowledge it has always looked like this. Same as the trader 'Carlo' which is also a business card.
    Why play melee when crat pets can do your job?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyldebeast View Post
    Simple, why the melee hate?
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    ...Melee people/pets are needed...

The 18.6.3.0 Test server patch has no new/altered items.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyldebeast View Post
    This is not new, to my knowledge it has always looked like this. Same as the trader 'Carlo' which is also a business card.
    The changed the name of the item to 'nanocrystal' tho
    Disclaimer: My posts should not be read by anyone.

18.6.3.0 to 18.6.3.2 TestLive patch:

patch : http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5329566/AO/18.6.3.2.zip

The... erm... ah... almighty Omni-Pol Riot Shield (alt) is no longer NoDrop... hooray !? Wait... what ?

The "snowlfake" looks dangerous.

Not sure what a "Snowl" is, but a fake one must be bad.
    Procrastinate Now!

18.6.2 to 18.6.4 Live patch:

patch : http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5329566/AO/18.6.4.zip

18.6.4 Live & 18.6.4.0 Test are the same DB-wise.

18.6.4 Live to 18.6.5.1 Test patch:

patch : http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5329566/AO/18.6.5.1.zip

A Silvertail social pet anyone ?

I'm more interested in

AOID 300570: Borealis T-shirt (QL 1)

You were there when Borealis changed forever.The year we will never forget, 29487.

Yeah, I know they were doing something secret to bor soon but I don't like the "forever" part.

Quote Originally Posted by Merltreason View Post
    I'm more interested in

AOID 300570: Borealis T-shirt (QL 1)

You were there when Borealis changed forever.The year we will never forget, 29487.

Yeah, I know they were doing something secret to bor soon but I don't like the "forever" part.
    Everything is always changed forever. Borealis changed 'forever' when Omni guards moved in, and we had an epidermic reaction back then before living with it. So nothing to sweat on unless you roleplay.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast