Enfomax01
    Cratishe
    Maxone
    Leetkilluh
    Moltenfury
    Enfomax
    Onemax

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    What they'd be left with would be some businessmen and secretaries in Oslo, some accountants in Switzerland and some artists in China. You don't make much of any games like that
    maybe they'll sell awesome screensavers from now on
    220 Agent + :: 220 Doctor + :: 220 Soldier + :: 220 Enforcer + :: 220 Bureaucrat + :: 217 Adventurer + :: 217 Trader + :: 159 Engineer :: 112 Fixer

Inferno Travelguides

when can we expect an update from fc mgmt. ? All this silence is not helping the situation..
    MyNameIsCani 220 Trox Solja
    Canibaal 215 Trox Enf
    Canifix 215 Trox Fix
    Pureevul 220 Trox Shade
    Canikeep 220 Trox Keeper
    Deathreturns 220 Solitus Doc
    Alphadawg 164 Opifex Fixer
    CanIKillYou 150 Solitus Adv
    Canistrikes 80 Nano Agent

There are no ppl working anymore for FC.
    Its like we are in an airplane which moves strange, until we realise "oh, there is no crew".
    Last edited by Dumonde; Jan 16th, 2013 at 18:08:34.
    ..:: 220|30|70|e|::.. Dumonde
    ..:: 220|30|70|e|::.. Rank1
    ..:: 220|30|70|e|::.. Maxwell
    ..:: 220|30|70|e|::.. Zidane
    ..:: 220|28|66|e|::.. Isaak
    ..:: 215|20|56|e|::.. Rumb0
    ..:: 215|15|29|e|::.. Tiesto-1
    ..:: 212|17|46|e|::.. Pulsedriver
    ..:: 210|08|09|e|::.. Unseen

.. :: Punk :: ..

Quote Originally Posted by Canibaal View Post
    when can we expect an update from fc mgmt. ? All this silence is not helping the situation..
    next week per:

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...&postcount=637

Ilaliya
    Producer

Hey guys,

As many of you have read in the news, there are some corporate-level occurrences at Funcom right now. I need to make sure all the contents of the letter are still valid before I post it, because I don't want to say something and have it be wrong a few days later. So I need to re-verify a few things and post it next week.

However, what I can confirm right now is that the Server Merge patch (18.6) is scheduled for TestLive tentatively on Tuesday next week. And this is the first thing I needed to look into. So if anyone wants to help test the merge, feel free to record what items, etc are on your TestLive character before Tuesday and yell at us if after the TestLive patch anything is missing.

Cheers,
    Ilaliya

Quote Originally Posted by Sama View Post
    Tuesday "next week" would have been yesterday based on when the post was made.

Quote Originally Posted by haxi View Post
    Tuesday "next week" would have been yesterday based on when the post was made.

Dang your are correct, I just spaced out this week do to sick kiddos.

well, we should wait that crisis out. we won't get any updates now for sure, only bans if we insist
    but it would have been nice to know the reason as to why we are not getting updated etc... learning about this from the mass-media is not the right way to keep the community informed
    Been here, done this...
    Time to move on...

My oh my, I've been holding back the doomsday talk and keep saying people should get back and play but it looks like you are digging your own grave at the moment. I understand that there are complications regarding restructuring, but this is starting to get out of hand.

Looks like we have to wait a few more days
    Last edited by Pennypacker; Jan 16th, 2013 at 22:26:19.

Quote Originally Posted by TradeCorp View Post
    (...) I'm scratching my head too. If Mastablasta is this pessimistic something must be a miss, (...)
    +1 , it is first time i read something that wrong coming from him about FC :X It isnt good!
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

I've been a carebear for AO for a long time. If they go the route mastablasta described, I'm done with ao and I have already decided that any future FC games aren't in my future. The main reason I never tried TSW and AoC is it had the appearance of a corporate adhd mechanism.

I get the sensation that fc wants to can this game an the ao staff over the years have gone above and beyond ludicrous speed at keeping this game going and online. FC admins seemingly stray too much into the potential aspects of growth and not actual.

What good is a bean counter if the beans he plants whither and don't grow?
    Last edited by lunarsolace; Jan 16th, 2013 at 23:30:50.

http://www.montrealgazette.com/busin...220/story.html

Per that article there is going to be a announcement on the Montreal restructuring this Friday. That may be why there is a delay. Wish there was some clarity from the folks in the know. Even if its a waiting to see post...

so they cut the Montreal office in half last year w/ the TSW flop circus. Now they're re-allocating assets and turning the Montreal office into something different than a creative design studio?

Maybe they're going to turn it into a t-shirt sweatshop.

Quote Originally Posted by dritst View Post
    +1 , it is first time i read something that wrong coming from him about FC :X It isnt good!
    You must be new around here. Or very selective in your reading.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    You must be new around here. Or very selective in your reading.
    yeah, masta's pretty well saturated w/ sarcasm and fluent in Trollanese (usually to counter another troll tho)

This goes beyond worrying or disgruntlement.

I actually feel betrayed by Funcom, now.
    Screwed over for the last time.

Go find a new game to play, this one no longer deserves respect.

OK, this is really getting confusing. I don't like "reading between the lines". Would Masta please confirm/deny if that was sarcasm? And now -Bugsplat has got me worried even more... :\

Please, just say that AO will be fine... We will get the New Engine, NPE, rebalance, server merge, etc...

HAHAHAAARR .. i can feel your pain *looks evilishism*

1. rule in AO: patience

not that i am a very patient person but the best loot was always when you either dont need it or dont want it.

^^
    You have already reached the maximum number of allowed accounts
    You are not allowed to create any new accounts

Let's all try to put the speculation on hold until we hear some word from the powers at be 'eh guys.

This kinda talk won't do any good I'm sure. Let's just wait & see what happens
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast