Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Froob Org Prez

"Immature Name-calling Daddy Issue COD kiddy griefer noob pvpers" - Average "mature" PVMer on PVPers.
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    your an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by MassDebater View Post
    "Immature Name-calling Daddy Issue COD kiddy griefer noob pvpers" - Average "mature" PVMer on PVPers.
    It's also how some of us who enjoy PvP would label the bad eggs that give us such a negative image and push potential newcomers away.
    :E

Back to the subject, has it been confirmed that froobs will be allowed back as org prez after merge is done ?
    Gonido - 220 MP - RK2
    Neutral - President of Harmony

Former French Fansite Manager
    http://ao.mondespersistants.com

Quote Originally Posted by Gonido View Post
    Back to the subject, has it been confirmed that froobs will be allowed back as org prez after merge is done ?
    It's been confirmed that they won't. See http://forums.anarchyonline.com/showthread.php?t=603425

"Froobs will no longer be allowed to become president of an organization."

Would be nice to know why we can't be presidents anymore. The only logical explanation i've got have had to do with server merge and city vouchers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tukzor View Post
    Would be nice to know why we can't be presidents anymore. The only logical explanation i've got have had to do with server merge and city vouchers.
    If u can find the thread from a few months ago, they mentioned it was because it was partly due to an exploit. No details given, but that was the reason.
    RK2 - Pimpmyride 220 Engi!

Quote Originally Posted by cybertron View Post
    If u can find the thread from a few months ago, they mentioned it was because it was partly due to an exploit. No details given, but that was the reason.
    That explains everything. Thanks for sharing.

i will not stepdown off my froob throne fc i shall retain my kingdom and my lot for what it is and it is mine

i shall never relinquish

signed froob prez
    Shuzzy bureacrat

Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    It's been confirmed that they won't. See http://forums.anarchyonline.com/showthread.php?t=603425

"Froobs will no longer be allowed to become president of an organization."
    - Froobs will no longer be allowed to become president of an organization.

It dosn't say anything about orgs that already have a froob president.
    Guess we have to wait for a word from FC about what will happen to excisting froob presidents. RUR has one and we are still waiting for an answer.
    But since then merge is "soon" there is no rush. They have a few years to sort it out
    Last edited by Gimpeline; Feb 3rd, 2013 at 22:00:11.
    RK1 - Atlantean
    Lise "Gimpeline" Everwhite - Omni - Level 220/30/70 Martial artist
    Rudolph "Nissemann" Juhl - Omni- Level 220/30/70 Engineer
    Omni-Mining
    Mary "Gimpa" Wormwood 2xx/30/xx Advy R.U.R
    Josephine "Gimpyposer" Dredd 21x/30/70 mp Omni-Pol
    Jarwar 2xx/30/xx Crat Wanderers Sanctuary
    Proud member of Leet Protection Agency

Quote Originally Posted by Gimpeline View Post

Guess we have to wait for a word from FC about what will happen to excisting froob presidents. RUR has one and we are still waiting for an answer.
    But since then merge is "soon" there is no rush. They have a few years to sort it out
    But that's not what he asked? He asked if they'll be allowed "back" as president.

As for current froob presidents, if you have a city, you'll lose it and won't get a voucher.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimpeline View Post

That would kind of defeat the stated purpose of correcting an "exploit" if they don't remove all froob presidents. But then again, this is FC.
    Utopia
    The continued search for an ideal community possessing a perfect socio-politico-legal system.

“ The first thing a child should learn is how to endure. It is what he will have most need to know. ” — Jean-Jacques Rousseau

But that's not what he asked? He asked if they'll be allowed "back" as president.

As for current froob presidents, if you have a city, you'll lose it and won't get a voucher.
    I thought that froob presidents will get the voucher in exchange for losing the city but since froob presidents can't actually do anything with the voucher and its nodrop, that's how you wont end up with a city.

Either way, will end up without a city after server merge if froob prez
    RK2 - Pimpmyride 220 Engi!

Quote Originally Posted by cybertron View Post
    I thought that froob presidents will get the voucher in exchange for losing the city but since froob presidents can't actually do anything with the voucher and its nodrop, that's how you wont end up with a city.

Either way, will end up without a city after server merge if froob prez
    Maybe that was it. I haven't kept track of it too much, cause frankly, I don't think froobs should be presidents of orgs that have cities. Generals, founders, president of org without city, sure.

Maybe that was it. I haven't kept track of it too much, cause frankly, I don't think froobs should be presidents of orgs that have cities. Generals, founders, president of org without city, sure.
    Bah who cares if they're president of orgs with or without city ? They can pass the title just for migration time and get it back later. What seems more important is that FC allows froob org president. Just fix that exploit if there's really one and let the froob be president of whatever org they like.
    Gonido - 220 MP - RK2
    Neutral - President of Harmony

Former French Fansite Manager
    http://ao.mondespersistants.com

So if Orgs are part of AO/NW and that's Froob but Cities are AI so not Froob why not change it so only Subs can be Org Prez with a City? Or is this dangerously close to logic/exposing the exploit? It's just that I wonder how Orgs functioned before there were Cities what with all the fuss.
    I'm a Froob Neutral Trade Skilling Nanomage Engineer- by definition I hide round corners and let the bot do the fighting.

Quote Originally Posted by swirling-dog View Post
    froobs are second class citizens
    And this makes you better than them?
    Some fr00bs have no choice.
    They can't afford a paid account.
    Your comment only gives the paid players a bad reputation as bigots.
    The mind is like a parachute.
    It works best when it's open.

No froob presidents means a few less 4 billions?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12