Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: pre-mini-blancing please

pre-mini-blancing please

nerf as pistol, why that thing was introduced in the first place is totally beyond anyone i know, and nerf 1hb/1he alphas. don't wait until 2030 to do it, do it now. it's easy. give as pistol comparable stats to craphander and add -1hb to 1he line and vice versa. that's just a suggestion, any fix would be welcome.

thanks.

Lazy said it first!
    Make MR have a -200 weapon range/-AAD and snare and such, making it an uncontrolled frenzy instead of a total focus.

Pistol is actually comparable to onehander.

In fact the aimed shot is lower most of the time, partly due to the professions that happen to use the onehander most of the time have higher aimed shot than the professions that use the troa'ler.

Any balance would be making the pistol perks give 50 less pistol, and making the checks 90% instead of 80%, and anything past that is profession-specific balancing (Such as bureaucrat and adventurer).

Every early balance change that they've introduced so far, besides instant pets and removal of area fear, has actually imbalanced the game rather than balance it.

+dmg only positively balanced duels against engineers and adventurers, and pretty much imbalanced any other duel.

Shade's caress was unnecessarily strong. Some parts to shade could and should have been improved (While others, though, at the same time lessened), but they decided to throw it way over and put that nano, and token boards, in without doing anything else to shade. I have no idea why they did that.

I'm not sure why they would give bureaucrat pets their auras, that wasn't necessary either.

They should not do anything more until the complete rebalance.
    Last edited by wonderland; Jan 10th, 2013 at 11:41:53. Reason: 1
    "Remember me? The one you got your technique from?"
    The worst possible response you could give when asked for proof of your statements.

Quote Originally Posted by wonderland View Post

Any balance would be making the pistol perks give 50 less pistol, and making the checks 90% instead of 80%, and anything past that is profession-specific balancing (Such as bureaucrat and adventurer).

Low def cheks are stupid. Why not 100% check like most other perks?
    Contra
    Urynt
    Malraux
    Fontane
    Critbull
    Cleanex
    Fontane2

Quote Originally Posted by Malraux View Post
    Why have perks if no one is perkable?
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    your an idiot

@wonderland: can't you see that this is exactly the problem with the as pistol? how can you even argue or compare to other things. crats, engis advys, docs...they are strong enough without aimed shot. to argue aimed shots are lower with those due to lower aimedshot than with...who is using craphander other than fixers? ...that's not an argument, that's just whaaaaaaaat?! it's like saying your doc needs a weapon with higher damage than your soldier since he can't get the weapon skill high enough. as for everyone needs to go. i really didn't expect anyone to be as shameless as to only see their own benefit and argue with this. be reasonable for once.

edit: oh forgot to mention. i get regularly capped as with that pistol on advy and engi but not with craphander. so what are you talking about. and i know soldiers, fixers and crats can do the same.
    Last edited by Xootch; Jan 11th, 2013 at 13:56:59.

The pistols are insanely stupid, and SC is kinda OP - but I think all evade profs should get something similar (Advy has cocoon though) to counter an MR alpha if you don't nerf MR.

hehe, i remember when i was crying a river on forum for shades to get token boards
    guess caress was a lil bonus =))

well, as for 1he thing goes - Enforcers use it vastly, and, starting since 100 level, its best viable option, and to be honest - it works ton better then any other choices - main reason is SoC/SoW (with SA) and cluster layout aswell as 1he suppport in items. This leads that any 1he enf will have more AR then any other setup + more Damage. balancing this would require to add new 2he weapon and items to repomprensate 1he gains in items. And this could make another OP thread, since better 2he/2hb then 1he would cause even more ovepowered enforcers.

As thing for AS goes - Craphander was with us since years and always performed well.
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

yeah, got no problem with the craphander. just with the new as pistol. and i dont agree with your enf post. why do 1he or 1hb enfs require better weapons?
    Last edited by Xootch; Aug 7th, 2013 at 03:10:28.

Quote Originally Posted by Xootch View Post
    yeah, got no problem with the craphander. just with the new as pistol. and i dont agree with your enf post. why do 1he or 1hb enfs require better weapons?
    Because he has 3 Enfs in his sig I'm guessing. Making SA prof specific i.e. not Enf, and putting mongo, challenger and rage in same nanoline would go a long way to balancing Enfs imo ^^

Give Rage a 40 second lockout.
    Make Mongo's heal line not-stack-with-any-HoTs
    Make Challenger work differently - no nano shutdown, but drains nano in ticks. An Enfo challenging before duel then just spamming Mongo is lame.
    I'm Batman.

Quote Originally Posted by Contra View Post
    Since the using support profs dont have the AR other profs do... Its like comparing bananas with apples.
    ..:: 220|30|70|e|::.. Dumonde
    ..:: 220|30|70|e|::.. Rank1
    ..:: 220|30|70|e|::.. Maxwell
    ..:: 220|30|70|e|::.. Zidane
    ..:: 220|28|66|e|::.. Isaak
    ..:: 215|20|56|e|::.. Rumb0
    ..:: 215|15|29|e|::.. Tiesto-1
    ..:: 212|17|46|e|::.. Pulsedriver
    ..:: 210|08|09|e|::.. Unseen

.. :: Punk :: ..

Support profs got other things to hurt you with, besides those perks. Like pets and/or nukes.
    Nobody says a crat should have 4k AR like a soldier....and crats, for example, really don't need low def checking perks to kill people. Neither do docs.
    Contra
    Urynt
    Malraux
    Fontane
    Critbull
    Cleanex
    Fontane2

....and crats, for example, really don't need low def checking perks to kill people. Neither do docs.
    How do you want they farm their solo kills surrounded with shade! They need perk to get the kill points!
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

Yeah, in short, don't give support profs the same chance of perking as offensive profs - and remove perk stacking. Should nerf 1hb/1he enfos into the ground.
    MR is generally fine.
    I'm Batman.

remove troll pistol, nerf MR into the ground, have a requirement to perk 1hb perks not having any 1he perks and vice versa, make LE nukes self-only. there, i just fixed tl7 pvp.

Trol pistol is perfectly fine. Pistol perks need to be nerfed to 90% or 100% def checks.
    As for MR. Drop the AR bonus to 500 and remove the snare OR keep the AR bonus 1500 but make the debuffs on user alot nastyer. Self root comes to mind.
    Remove fears from the game.
    Remove shadowbreeds from the game OR give both sides access to all of them. Still breed specific tho.
    Make a detector for AOMH, that stuff is still around. Right, Baaaaeeng?
    Increase AS cap to all non-agents to 15 seconds.
    Decrease SA cap to 25s.
    Change enfo dimach to work like the shade one. A high heal with a shorter cooldown. 5min is fine. Dmg should be marginal.
    Remove LE nukes. Give NTs a proper stun nano.
    Vote Lazy for SWAG professional!
    Contra
    Urynt
    Malraux
    Fontane
    Critbull
    Cleanex
    Fontane2

Trol pistol is perfectly fine. Pistol perks need to be nerfed to 90% or 100% def checks.
    According to the balancing sheet, this will come anyway.
    ..:: 220|30|70|e|::.. Dumonde
    ..:: 220|30|70|e|::.. Rank1
    ..:: 220|30|70|e|::.. Maxwell
    ..:: 220|30|70|e|::.. Zidane
    ..:: 220|28|66|e|::.. Isaak
    ..:: 215|20|56|e|::.. Rumb0
    ..:: 215|15|29|e|::.. Tiesto-1
    ..:: 212|17|46|e|::.. Pulsedriver
    ..:: 210|08|09|e|::.. Unseen

.. :: Punk :: ..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast