Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Omni are back!

Azz we talekd about it no need to post here
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Well training ghasaps has been used many times on rk2 by clanners to try to take tara from us omni. And it *is* a bannable offense. We have petitioned it many times just that they dont do it with the arks there so they dont get caught. But everytime the arks spam a message about how if you are caught training you can get banned or suspended, even in 25%. Just thought I would add that in for all you rk1'ers.
    Hide your babies!! A trader is a coming!! Nerf us before we can get all your babies!!

TraderDoug

Current(and dream) Setup

Come Participate in my PvP tourney(rimor only)

Originally posted by Julia

How about we cooperate and make it real fun?

Why dont we limit people in GS to 30 from each side?? It wount be the side that has more people lags out another side, it will be the strongest and smartest wins.

Dont worry training not gonna happen not sure if i can gurantee you no one will warp since oday omni were warping.
    30 from each side sounds good to me, and thanks to your words on training. As to warping, let us get names of omni warpers so we can exclude them from our raid. We also hear of clanners warping but we don't believe any reports unless someone gets a screenshot. I detest warpers period, be it omni or clan, so please inform us when you see it. /tell Steffani, Vergil, or me.

Half
    Last edited by Halfdeck; Oct 19th, 2002 at 18:25:59.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123