Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Omni are back!

Originally posted by Cemetarygate

Why warp 5 in at a time when you can simply log 20 out, have 20 enter and then log the 20 back on.

I thought the purpose of 'no warping' was to limit the number of persons in the playfield to reduce lag?

Guess if you've found a way around the 'no warping' agreement this pretty much makes it null and void.
    To be fair to clanners, the no warping was agreed on but nothing was mentioned in regards to training greys or logging in gs to make room for people trying to zone in. Lets come to an agreement on these things as well, so we know what's expected of everyone there.

Half

I thought training was bannable?
    Vergil : OT NT : Dept of Applied Nanotechnology
    Jobe Plaza
    Retired NT Professional
    Proud Owner of RubiKa's Biggest Banjo Collection
    Server First!

Originally posted by Vergil
    I thought training was bannable?
    From what I understand, it is in 75%, but Funcom considers it an acceptable "tactic" in PvP zones.

My personal opinion is that training shouldn't be done (intentionally). I feel the same way about warping or whatever tactic is used to overpopulate a playfield.

Unfortunately, getting so many people cooperating fully is difficult to do, especially when each has different views on what is legit and what isn't. What I would really like to see is clan and omni "leadership" get together somewhere and hash out and document some guidelines that work for both sides. Then these guidelines need to be passed around to everyone. I think the biggest failure that we have here is communication.

It's good to see you all back... we missed ya.
    Kennan - President, Arcane Legacy
    Asmoran - Retired (Former President, Synergy Factor)

If training is "Legal" in 25% zones, then i'm bringing prizes to the raids for all crats

My love for crats grows every day !

Vergil : OT NT : Dept of Applied Nanotechnology
    Jobe Plaza
    Retired NT Professional
    Proud Owner of RubiKa's Biggest Banjo Collection
    Server First!

Is it just me or does it seem that Azz and Pomy here have differing gameplans? I mean, it appears that Azz understands the reasons that we don't want warping to take place (i.e. the lag caused by overfiling the playfield). And then one of his own generals admitting to exploiting a loophole in our agreement in order to accomplish the very thing that the agreement was made to prevent?

Hopefully I'm just misunderstanding this....

*Scratch head*

Looks like we're doing well again tonight. I'm currently standing in box room with not a clanner in sight.

0_o no comment about that relogging stuff, the statement speaks for itself. *sigh*

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

Pomy and theifhunter both pulled tons of ghasps, pathetic really

if we all agree that its ok, and a fine tactic, i am pretty good at training myself, so please, let's all agree if its frowned upon, or not
    // wildwal - the sexiest adv evar - now with nr!
    // legion

OMG i am so sick of this...

Agreements and so on you dont like the way we do our raids your problem.

Maybe we should just agree that we dont go to camelot at all and you get all taras?
    isnt it fair agreement?

Give me a break i dont go to lagalot to sit my butt in 100% and wait for loot destrebution i go there to kill omnis. And how am i suppose to kill someone if i cant get into that playfield becasue smart omnis took time to feel it up with greays and greens.

/rant off
    Last edited by Julia; Oct 19th, 2002 at 02:00:10.
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Pomy never stops to surprise me with her twisted logics :P

First you complain that you only wanna pvp and wish more omnis were there, then you promote ruining it for everyone by creating lag.

Mantra we both know how it works.

You get 40 people in dungeon we get 40 people in another dungeon.

PvP in camelot is all about to feel up dungeon with same side and sit in box room.

I wish funcom would limit 30 people of each side then maybe we get some normal pvp untill then its a lag war.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

I think i missed it, so is it ok to train right pomy? or is it only you? or certain select people?
    // wildwal - the sexiest adv evar - now with nr!
    // legion

Thumbs down Bah.

There's been numerous cases of Omnis warping people tonight. LAME.

Re: Bah.

Originally posted by Captain *BLEEEEEP*
    0_o not really. I cannot speak for the GS' I wasnt in but it wasnt in GS1 (where we got ninja-ed) nor GS3.

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

Why not just ask FC to remove Ghasap and his little minion. he drops nothing (the fork doens't count as anythign useful), doesn't ddo anything, the only people who even goto Camelot go for Morgan and T not him.... the fact that he's even in there is pretty pointless.
    Mick "Nugget" McMullet - Level 220 - AL 16

Webmaster of AO Soldiers

"There are other things in my life I need to take care of (I can mention food, sleep, latex... uhm, no, wait!)" - Cz woot!

Re: Bah.

Originally posted by Captain *BLEEEEEP*
    Captain, we don't condone warping in anyway. If you spot someone from our side warping let us know. Its very easy for us to enforce no warping on our side by removing them from chat and preventing them from entering the raffle.

Half
    Last edited by Halfdeck; Oct 19th, 2002 at 05:22:22.

Originally posted by Julia
    OMG i am so sick of this...

Agreements and so on you dont like the way we do our raids your problem.

Maybe we should just agree that we dont go to camelot at all and you get all taras?
    isnt it fair agreement?

Give me a break i dont go to lagalot to sit my butt in 100% and wait for loot destrebution i go there to kill omnis. And how am i suppose to kill someone if i cant get into that playfield becasue smart omnis took time to feel it up with greays and greens.

/rant off
    Look, both we omnis and clanners are there not only for loot but to have fun. Lets stop throwing stones and work together. Training greys lag up the zone, simple as that. We aren't all 10 year olds living in a terrorist state Lets cooperate and make RK1 a fun place for all.

Half

Originally posted by Wal
    I think i missed it, so is it ok to train right pomy? or is it only you? or certain select people?
    been said millions time training in 2%% is not offencive action it called tactics.

Originally posted by Halfdeck

Look, both we omnis and clanners are there not only for loot but to have fun. Lets stop throwing stones and work together. Training greys lag up the zone, simple as that. We aren't all 10 year olds living in a terrorist state Lets cooperate and make RK1 a fun place for all.

Half
    How about we cooperate and make it real fun?

Why dont we limit people in GS to 30 from each side?? It wount be the side that has more people lags out another side, it will be the strongest and smartest wins.

Dont worry training not gonna happen not sure if i can gurantee you no one will warp since oday omni were warping.
    Last edited by Julia; Oct 19th, 2002 at 06:23:18.

Originally posted by Julia
    Ok let me celar up.

I did trian ghasaps on you but it was part of our plan. But lag created by this was horrible so we dicided to try something esle next time.

There was no warping what we did was people who got into GS loged out for a bit this way openeing spots for new clanners.
    That why we managed to get quet a lot people for the last strike.
    hmmm...

I wasn't there, but how can you log out people, so only other clanners get in?

If I understood correctly when I spoke with some people, omnis couldn't zone in, but clanners got more people in...

Training mobs....it's just lame, imo
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast