Thread: is merge delayd agein? you got lots of old subscribers thanks to your promiss

is merge delayd agein? you got lots of old subscribers thanks to your promiss

is merge delayd agein? you got lots of old subscribers thanks to your promiss about getting merge done this mounth.

what you dont seem to get is that you disapoint the old subsribers and make em leave agein. i am realy disapointed that this happend, its good that you wanna make sure it goes smooth on merge.. but you do keep pushing the players patient of all theese false promisses..

i think funcom should come upp with some events atleast so we maybe can keep the community upp.

i am sure many would like to see ql 300 nomad pads dropp agein so people can twink, its an unfair thing that thise pads makes a huge diffrent on endgame twinks, and its only 1 chanse to get em each year.

also could be nice to see a funcom pvp tournement or somthing aswell.

and i am sure there could be many other events aswell.. but i just wanted to mention the main thing that makes biggest diffrence on twinks and players in ao tha is nomad pads.

and this is a crazy idea.. but what about offer rk 2 to go rk 1 for the meantime to merge to a completly new server is ready?

Funcom employee

This discussion is already going on the tail end of http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=602774
    Closing this to prevent duplicate discussions.
    My posts are my own and do not reflect the views of my current nor former employers/clients

Remco "Vhab" van Oosterhout
    Former Anarchy Online Game Programmer

Live Chat Support | E-mail Support | Forum Rules | AODevs | Vha.Chat