Thread: Missions still dont work

Angry Missions still dont work

Three mission outcomes

1) killed everything, looked in every chest, killed target. No money, no xp, no reward, no token, but mission icon disappears. Sweet.

2) mission in enemy terrritory. everytime I was driven from the mission a guard outside would attack me. Once reanimated the guard offered me a job. Returned to mission, had to flee once again, same guard shot me. Quit this one

3) Go get this and bring it back- worked fine, got money, xp, token

Playing my enforcer now, seems ok after patch, my adventurer on the other hand has contracted polio or something. He needs 10 minutes to kill a green- very boring.

Come on now, get with it. I only suffer with you because I paid for this in advance and you brought us The Longest Journey

Missions are totally borked. I spent most of this evening laboring through missions and here is what I experienced (and yes I consider these to be game stopper issues):

1. Find person missions dont work... I would find the person, click on them... wait.... click on them... wait... click on them....wait... etc... Unable to complete a single one of these.

2. All missions have doors that simply wont open. This was the worst of all... I can tolerate (I dont like it but I can work with it) not being able to finish the mission if I can go through and get all the exp from the mobs in there. But this bug cut off large portions of the mission. One of them cut off the whole mission as the first door I found that wouldnt open was the first one you see after you zone in!

Positive - Missions were not so far away.

Please Funcom... I love your game but I am really getting frustrated here. If my programming team at work put out code this buggy I would fire em all and find new programmers.

The non opening doors are not a bug

They are locked and you need a lockpick to open

Its been a few months since i saw a locked door but as a fixer they are welcome.

OH, and one thing before using a lockpick check for traps--locked doors can and wil be trapped

The other stuff yeah the missions are bugged BUT they seem to be working better today but i did't try any of the missions besides kill missions which i understand to be working almost 100%

Thanks

Karrie 80th level Fixer
    Shadow Company

Talking great!

Yeah it was great to get a mission with 2 locked doors, my team couldnt open anything locked, so for the first time being a fixer felt great.
    More please Funcom. ps. Take lockpicking skills off all others or at least make them dark blue.
    weredoomed
    Clan Fixer lvl 25 RK-1

If you want to give God a laugh, tell him your plans for the future