Thread: Message to Argulace

Message to Argulace

Originally posted by Argulace_MoK
    I'm very sad about this whole thing. If titles are truely to be reset I will have a valid neophyte title removed from my character. Post level 200 this has been the focus of what kept me playing the game.

Should this actually happen, I will in fact leave AO.
    Please dont say you might quit. As much as I dislike you (nothing personal), and as little as you care about wither I like you or not, please dont consider quiting. You're one of the last Proffessionals that tries to add positive input towards gameplay issues. As much as others may flame you, or cry out for nerf's on your class, or attempt to attack your opinions or views, sted fast and dont give up. AO without Argulace just wouldn't be the same. And as much as you pvp, despite what others claim (I should know you've killed or attacked me often at Tara), fear not because if they do reset titles, you'll get yours back in no time. The opportunity to get a title will probably increase due to the fact people will be pvp'ing to reclaim their titles. Dont quit.

This is a sincere post, not a joke.

Z

haha, nothing like a hot cup of sarcasm in the morning!
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

Originally posted by Wo "Caol" Ha
    haha, nothing like a hot cup of sarcasm in the morning!
    shhhhhhh *wink*

no seriously, there has got to be people like you AND Argulace.

/me throws a rose at the stage
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

Don't worry arg won't leave, I won't let him. Thanks for the kind words, i'm sure you don't love him cuz he kills u every now and then but hes a good guy.
    Rookie Jiggamonkey - 162 Soldier
    Proud member of the MoK
    Proudly Canadian... the land of beer hockey and beavers

Actually he cant leave, if only the idea would appear in his mind i would have to mute myself in a Charles Manson clone and go slay him :)~
    Infamine 200 soljah