Thread: [RK2] OTPC: Clan unity strikes Omni Notum Towers.

[RK2] OTPC: Clan unity strikes Omni Notum Towers.

Clan unity strikes Omni Notum Towers.
    December 3, 29486 - Anna Zobeki [Rimor]

One only needs check their comm units to see the rush of Omni-Tek operated notum towers under attack. Like a plague the clan forces have united near on overnight and swept across Rubi-Ka in an attempt to bring the privately owned notum operations over to their side. Is this an advanced military effort by the simple clan defectors? I think it is something far more sinister.

It is a familiar feeling as one travels the streets of Rubi-Ka, something is amiss that cannot quite be placed in Omni-Tek cities. We are a people with purpose and effort, achievements and results, but we are not a people of one. We are not a people united. If we together recognised what the clans are attempting and brought about our own advanced military tactics we would wipe them from the towers.

I spoke to several individuals in Borealis last night, in particular around the Omni-Tek citizen effort in the drive for gaining Notum:

Commander Gaveup of the organisaton Box of Bunnies stated that "Omni needs to unite and drive the clans from the towers. Clan alliances have grown to include many organisations now and they respond fast and hard as one, including preemptive attacks and open fighting in cities."

His colleague Onlyyours added: "They [the clans] get neutral followers to help them get more information and access to Omni's control structure."

Disgusting tactics from a primitive side of Rubi-Ka. Surely we as Omni-Tek citizens can endeavour to fight this? To do better? To drive the clan and neutral citizens both away from our right to mine notum and also to make them see that Omni-Tek is the only way. Neutral fence sitting citizens are clearly chosing a side in this battle and it is indeed the wrong one.

I call on YOU as Omni-Tek citizens to not only endeavour to fight for your corner and to defend your own notum towers. Assist others in banding together to defend and to reclaim what is rightfully yours!

If you find a neutral citizen in the battlefield treat them as your enemy until they sign on the dotted line to become an Omni-Tek citizen or greet them with the barrel of your gun.

As always, Anna Zobeki, OTPC.

Under the leadership of Commander Gaveup, we can't fail!
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

Quote Originally Posted by Notcrattey View Post
    Under the leadership of Commander Gaveup, we can't fail!
    "for a moment I thought you meant CEO Zora...", commented an area man.