Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: S10 Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Psikie View Post
    Dude (more likely dudette) I don't care what you do or how you do it. You can sit and cry all day about something that aint-never-gonna-happen. I gave some alternatives not for you specifically but for any poor new player that reads your QQ posts and thinks there is nothing they can do except join your QQ chorus line on forums. So sit here all day and post if you want, but don't discourage new players with your tales of "days of glory" that are now all doom and gloom.
    Again, do you still play AO?, there are plenty of things to discourage new players other than reading forums. If they are reading a balance discussion forum they are already discouraged.
    Secondly anyone looking at the many empty maps, lack of chatter, lack of any other interaction with other people, even I am seeing doom and gloom.

s10 wasn't perfect but at least it kept people playing, if it was such a problem (which 100% it wasnt) they should have replaced it with something else before destroying it.
    We live in a beautiful world

Ha, these weeks AO is super active compared to last year. quite encouraging. Also gif S10 moar relays.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

Quote Originally Posted by Georgesmith View Post
    Ha, these weeks AO is super active compared to last year. quite encouraging. Also gif S10 moar relays.
    I did /list on noob island today, and it listed 16 (the limit is 16, so it's safe to assume that there were more people)

Quote Originally Posted by edmaster3 View Post
    Again, do you still play AO?, there are plenty of things to discourage new players other than reading forums.
    OMG I can't wait for server merge. I think I'm going to have to increase my pvp duel score by challenging you to a duel for talking smack.

I gonna haz to throw you over ma knee junior to learn you some respect. hahaha
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

OMG I can't wait for server merge. I think I'm going to have to increase my pvp duel score by challenging you to a duel for talking smack.

I gonna haz to throw you over ma knee junior to learn you some respect. hahaha
    Dont find dueling fun in any game. But I am still good at tactics. I find helping new people to ao a lot more fun than pvping or some 220 stuff.

If only the merge comes yeah there will be more people well since all have to come to one server, but that means more competition for slow spawned stuff. FYI things on rk2 differ from how things on RK1 works. The Chaos that will ensue after the initial merge will be magnificent.

Then everything will slow down, back to normal, I only hope the mege dont cause frustration for the few people left. BTW the ability to by lvl 200 was a massive mistake, make lower lvls better instead. Bring back s10. Give people a reason to come back and play.

Dont find dueling fun in any game. But I am still good at tactics.
    I understand, some people are talkers and others are doers.

Don't talk the talk if you can't walk the walk.

My Story

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

I understand, some people are talkers and others are doers.

Don't talk the talk if you can't walk the walk.
    I don't remember saying anything about the broken pvp system. I just never took the time, to create a pvp profession, yes some professions are better/oped than others.

The difference between Us is that i prefer to help others and make there gaming experience better. Why you try to make your experience better even if is sacrifices others, especially if you dont know them.
    That is actually not bad, you are paying for the game, so you should enjoy it. But guess what so should others. Like you enjoy PVP, S10 is what others enjoy/ used to make themselves better in the game, so people like you will not be calling them useless under equipped noobs during missions or instances.
    Also if s10 came back more people will come back and you can enjoy pvp more

Quote Originally Posted by edmaster3;6111009I
    The difference between Us is that i prefer to help others and make there gaming experience better. Why you try to make your experience better even if is sacrifices others, especially if you dont know them.
    Wow you got it all figured out right there sparky. However if you look back on your posts on this thread...a whole bunch of me me me boo hoo I can't make easy s10 credits. That sure does sound like you are looking out for others. I could take the time to quote your many QQ's but it's not worth it. Although if you go back at my posts they are chock full of ALTERNATIVE means to the same money making.

I don't know about you but I would say I win in the helping others category over you. You may not like my ideas but at least I have some that CAN be used in the current game setting that could benefit others. Whiles your posts are simply whine posts about days past...that are not coming back.

My Story

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

I don't know about you but I would say I win in the helping others category over you. You may not like my ideas but at least I have some that CAN be used in the current game setting that could benefit others. Whiles your posts are simply whine posts about days past...that are not coming back.
    No one ever said there wasn't other ways to make creds. If i felt like i could just use my 220 eng and trade-skill any item I want and sell it.

No offense but your ideas are old fashioned, use to work in the past when people had more free time, are extremely boring and most of it is centered around blitz lvling to 220 to be able to make a good amount of creds.

Again no offense right but if your ideas was so good why is it no one is using them, people are complaining and few agree that everything is fine the way it is. I can imagine your answer is "Everyone else is just lazy"

I really doubt if you just started ao today without any previous knowledge you would not stay either. The only reason you can keep your views is because you are already settled in and enjoyed the good ole days.

4. times have changed, people dont have time or want to waste days and hours camping dynas, when they can do other things and play other games. (There are so many more of them now than in the past.)
    I don't have a problem with what you price you loot for. I have a problem with players who complain about not being able to farm credits in s10.

Trying to buy instead of just farming their own gear and boo hoo about prices and credit costs.

You can make a very serviceable toon for free with ofab gear at any lvl. Regular mission rewards and shop loot can pay for implants/symbs. You can mission for nanos. Even end game gear is free if you are willing to team for it enough times.
    I'm not trying to force anything, I've given you some alternatives that are similar to what you "say" you liked about s10. But i'm calling bull5h17. All you really want is an easy money farm.

Now for you to say my ideas are outdated...again you are barking up the wrong tree, ive got 2 paid accounts with all slots 220 except for for 2 lvl 200's for s7 and one 150 for s10 which I still do because I like sometimes not because of the credits.

I have done exactly what I suggested when I started playing on rk2 for a challenge of not having my rk1 220's to fund myself. It took me approximately 3 weeks to go lvl 1 to 205 with self farmed and self buffed equip and gear. Symbs, imps, nanos, and mixture of ofab/ai/sl armor and weapons.

Was it glamorous? No, but I had no choice with no friends and no 220's to farm with. It was also very rewarding to test myself........ and pass. I personally wouldn't consider someone a veteran player in AO if they couldn't bust 200 within 6 weeks from scratch (without outside help or high lvl farm toons/creds/kiting etc) on paid account. Expert 1 month.

You might have time to test yourself before server merge if you hurry. Give it a shot unless you'd prefer to have a bronto burger *sig.

Of course when the game had more population I could shave more time off those numbers but with current game populations I think those are fair assessments starting from scratch. How is that for a sense of accomplishment?
    No one ever said there wasn't other ways to make creds. If i felt like i could just use my 220 eng and trade-skill any item I want and sell it.

No offense but your ideas are old fashioned, use to work in the past when people had more free time, are extremely boring and most of it is centered around blitz lvling to 220 to be able to make a good amount of creds.

Again no offense right but if your ideas was so good why is it no one is using them, people are complaining and few agree that everything is fine the way it is. I can imagine your answer is "Everyone else is just lazy"

I really doubt if you just started ao today without any previous knowledge you would not stay either. The only reason you can keep your views is because you are already settled in and enjoyed the good ole days.
    Just to do a quick recap on your posts on this thread. A lot of QQ. You don't have to use my old fashioned and outdated ideas, but they work.

You can pretend to be posting to help other people but all you have been doing is complaining about how YOU can't make easy credits in s10.

In fact you can do whatever you choose to do, but the fact remains bounties and ICE are NOT coming back to s10. There are about 7 of the 9 pages on this thread that give some pretty good indications why that is if you understand what you are reading. If the only fun you had was farming credits in s10 then you are 5hit out of luck cause it ain't happening anytime soon again.

Now if you want to be constructive and actually HELP new players post some ideas other than my old fashioned and outdated ones that still work. Instead of QQ about stuff that won't help new players learn to play.

My Story

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Now if you want to be constructive and actually HELP new players post some ideas other than my old fashioned and outdated ones that still work. Instead of QQ about stuff that won't help new players learn to play.
    S10 helped a lot of new people get gear for leveling past 150, so your argument is wrong.
    Secondly I don't need the creds, but I will not waste time killing anything for no benefit at all. And i hate having to spend RL money farming crap for days hoping to get lucky and you get the small chance something drops.

I just curious will all your good ideas what do you tell someone new who ask how do you make creds in AO. Probably go read some long annoying forum right?
    How about if they see people a thousand times stronger than them 1 hitting things it take them 20 secs to kill. then calling them noob afterwards? You would probably say, stop QQ and go play wow right?

Telling anyone to go download some foreign program which they will have to learn how to use also, just to make creds is retarded.
    So is telling them to run some long distance to the middle of nowhere to find a dyna. Especially since they dont have a yalm yet. Not to mention you have to download another foreign program to see where they are.

Lastly seriously have you read the newbie guides, they all suggest blitzing as a good source of creds. So the first thing you do is create a NEW profession that can blitz, then learn how to SNEAK and CALM. Then after you wasted all this CREDS and TIME (that is if you even slightly understand what a mission terminal is). You get a reward that probably will not sell anymore now.

So anymore ideas that will not work?

I just curious will all your good ideas what do you tell someone new who ask how do you make creds in AO.
    Brilliant and constructive, I would tell new players they have a choice. They can QQ like Edmaster about something they have no control over and won't be changing anytime soon. Or they can listen to dozens of AO forum vets and at least do SOMETHING constructive.

Regardless if it takes a week and month or a year. They will progress and earn credits faster with what you call "old outdated guides" than sitting on the forums crying with you.

My Story

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Brilliant and constructive, I would tell new players they have a choice. They can QQ like Edmaster about something they have no control over and won't be changing anytime soon. Or they can listen to dozens of AO forum vets and at least do SOMETHING constructive.

Regardless if it takes a week and month or a year. They will progress and earn credits faster with what you call "old outdated guides" than sitting on the forums crying with you.
    But they won't have any fun doing that, and will no doubt quit the game.

Honestly, the old, outdated ways of making money are GRUELING. They have no place in the modern gamer scene.
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

Xirayne: I couldn't care less about who is clueless or what the exact definition "real" pvp is in ao, I want "fun" pvp!

Quote Originally Posted by sultryvoltron View Post
    Honestly, the old, outdated ways of making money are GRUELING. They have no place in the modern gamer scene.
    Not the point. The point is that it's an option of something to do as opposed to do nothing but complaining about something that ain't gonna change.

My Story

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

complaining about something that ain't gonna change.
    Do you have any info whats going to change and whats not? If yes they should just ban you for breaking NDA. If not you should just stop trolling.

BTW shouldnt you be busy atm preparing your agent to od all those crats and shades?

Ok. you have made it, you proved that people can earn in sl statics. Wow, repect, we didnt know it before, maybe you have changed someones life. In in if there is any voting to name one of those after Psikie. Now you can move along but we still support enjoyable content for mid levels (other than farming sl statics ofc.) and demand something (other than sl statics ofc.) for low levels, like for example lvl 75 max alien playfield so people could try something else once they get tired with their sl static ...
    Last edited by Ciex; Jan 22nd, 2013 at 15:19:57.

Not the point. The point is that it's an option of something to do as opposed to do nothing but complaining about something that ain't gonna change.
    I support changing s10. Right now my agent has over a billion credits I made from farming statics.

I'm not conflicted or biased. I know how to make money, and I do. I still think there isn't any fresh, fun, midgame content.
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

Xirayne: I couldn't care less about who is clueless or what the exact definition "real" pvp is in ao, I want "fun" pvp!

Quote Originally Posted by sultryvoltron View Post
    I support changing s10. Right now my agent has over a billion credits I made from farming statics.
    Changing s10 wouldn't be fresh it would be re-hash of a credit dispenser lol.

My Story

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciex View Post
    Do you have any info whats going to change and whats not? If yes they should just ban you for breaking NDA. If not you should just stop trolling.
    S10 has been nerfed long enough with enough complaints that if it changed by now it aint gonna. So you can continue to QQ all you want but common sense says you are wasting your time. It was changed for a reason, and it seems the powers that be approved the change because it's now the reality. So until you start programing your own game I guess you can't have it your way.

My Story

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

It took them like 3 or 4 years to introduce something as obvious as proc descriptions so i kinda miss your point ... again. You are obviously to smart to discuss with me dude so why are you wasting your time on me? There are no sl statics waiting for ya? No DD challenges?

I am currently making a twink for S10 again, relay price is skyrocketing, so is price of lead bots. There are hardly any more viable excuses why not to farm S10 anymore for those that used to do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast