Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: S10 Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    idk what was so fun about enfos and traders with RRFE running around facesmashing greys, but ok.
    Calm down brah, the fact that you say things like this simply radiate your lack of knowledge and inexperience. Wonder who made you professional, did noone else step up?

Quote Originally Posted by Youmad View Post
    Calm down brah, the fact that you say things like this simply radiate your lack of knowledge and inexperience.
    i've done plenty of 150 bs on my asian back when it ran. only thing i saw in there was twinked enfos and tarders with a smattering of fp sold agents. everyone else was greens/greys in medsuits there for daily. if farming greys was something that made you hard then all the power to you, but don't pretend like the 150 bs was the second coming of christ.

Wonder who made you professional
    ur mum.
    Last edited by Lazy; Jan 1st, 2013 at 15:54:26.

First lets keep this civil.

Secondly, Lazy you may not have liked the 150 s10 and 150 bs community but otehrs do. Some people cause also say they dont see the fun being 220 begging for teasm farming the same crap over and over.
    ITS ALL ABOUT CHOICE!! that's what use to make so AO great. Personally lower lvled content is more fun and RK is still less stressful than SL.

Give us back lower lvl content, one ofc is s10, if the race to lvl 220 for enjoyment continues ao WILL NEVER RECOVER.
    The biggest downside of it is that if you help a friend or org mate new to AO powerlvl to 220 they usually dont learn anything. Also this takes away from the availability of people for legitimate killing teams.
    We live in a beautiful world

I wish sec10 would get back to it was. kinda the only way to make money for a new player to get some gear like inf boots hhab and after abit lvl to 220 i know plenty of ppl that have done that. pf is broken 150 bs never run anymore. and what was the problem the money income into the game was to big ? i think first aid kits and reperk dude alone make up for it.

Quote Originally Posted by edmaster3 View Post
    First lets keep this civil.

Secondly, Lazy you may not have liked the 150 s10 and 150 bs community but otehrs do. Some people cause also say they dont see the fun being 220 begging for teasm farming the same crap over and over.
    ITS ALL ABOUT CHOICE!! that's what use to make so AO great. Personally lower lvled content is more fun and RK is still less stressful than SL.

Give us back lower lvl content, one ofc is s10, if the race to lvl 220 for enjoyment continues ao WILL NEVER RECOVER.
    The biggest downside of it is that if you help a friend or org mate new to AO powerlvl to 220 they usually dont learn anything. Also this takes away from the availability of people for legitimate killing teams.

Content is still there, you have a choice to do it, if you are not doing it right now then it means that before you were doing it only for the money.
    If you do it for fun or whatever then make a team with 70% of people in this thread that say "how fun it was to team" there.
    SOON™coming back...
    Neosh 220/20 Shade | Neokirurg 220/21 Doc crit setup | Neoc 216/18 Crat
    Shades are really invisible (from FC point of view)
    Patterns/symbs SALE ----- Refined imps SALE

Quote Originally Posted by Neosh1 View Post
    Content is still there, you have a choice to do it, if you are not doing it right now then it means that before you were doing it only for the money.
    If you do it for fun or whatever then make a team with 70% of people in this thread that say "how fun it was to team" there.
    Content it not still there it was nerfed. Thats like saying if they removed all but 1 game from a arcade it still would be fun to pay to wait to play 1 game. Making money and while getting aixp and items is fun.

And no offense right but you people really gata stop pulling these imaginary teams out of the air. You can barely get a team to do anything in AO now and mostly other than inf most people didnt team much even before the nerf.
    And dont say friends cause not everyone have friends that would join them in s10. I personally am to good a friend to have them waste a chunk of there irreplaceable life in there, the way it is now.

I believe the nerf to s10 was made so that people would buy the tokens/breed change etc from the funcom shops to make money.
    s10 was a very good source of money for new players who had no other option besides other options such as blitzing missions which held no reward except money (vs the tokens / axp that s10 had to offer) and FC, I believe, needed profit so the obvious solution was to nerf their best moneymaker and make available way easier solutions such as buying breed changes and selling them.

I find it funny how noone seems to have an issue with people being able to virtually buy credits from funcom but everyone has problems with people farming money by their own hardwork in s10. As usual, it is the lazy people that whine about the people who are willing to work, just like it is with every other thing in life (for example, the lazy broke dudes IRL blaming their surroundings and circumstances for their condition instead of taking charge of their lifes by themselves)

These are all simply my opinions and I do not wish to stir up anything by my words, and expect that no infractions will be given to me because of this

Can someone mention one positive thing which has been generated from the s10 nerf? To me it seems that negative things far far out weight anything positive that was intended
    /Jekonam | 220 ma
    /Jekoslap | 220 crat
    /Jekoblack | 220 sold
    /Jekoblastah | 164 trader
    /Jekolandsubt | 158 doc
    /Jeko | 150 fixer
    /Jekonuke | 150 nt

Quote Originally Posted by Jekonam View Post
    Can someone mention one positive thing which has been generated from the s10 nerf? To me it seems that negative things far far out weight anything positive that was intended
    Unfortunately You are asking for the impossible. Prices rose, People left, s10 died

Quote Originally Posted by Neosh1 View Post
    I agree with that post.

Content it not still there it was nerfed. Thats like saying if they removed all but 1 game from a arcade it still would be fun to pay to wait to play 1 game. Making money and while getting aixp and items is fun.
    So what I am getting from this post is that without millions of credits dropping from bounties or ICE, s10 is no longer fun.
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Quote Originally Posted by Psikie View Post
    So what I am getting from this post is that without millions of credits dropping from bounties or ICE, s10 is no longer fun.
    More like "Without any worthwhile item dropping. Ever."
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

Xirayne: I couldn't care less about who is clueless or what the exact definition "real" pvp is in ao, I want "fun" pvp!

Well... Mindless farm with 0 reward is no fun. I farmed the place for 6 hours and not a single relay dropped. I could do more creds with RK mishs than I did in s10after these 6 hours.
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

The point was if it was fun in '10 it should still be "fun" in '13.

However the reality being made was that in '10 it wasn't fun. The $$$ made in there was fun not the encounter itself.

My Story

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Relays are now 40-60 mil. sounds like epic fun to me. No more snare towers, boss killroom at start.

Hell i am making a MA as we speak. The only content not there are OP Ignot like nodrops and CRU. So what exactly is the problem?

And prices have droped dramaticaly. 300 CC/CSS is now around 650 insteadof old 950. Leveling gear is much cheaper. In some cases 3-5x cheaper, iGOCs are at half price, dchest deviously cheap, notucom cloak affordable.

Nodrops were OP, becouse they just added credits to the game. Selling breed change items does not add credits to our closed system. if anything cru could drop there again. I would support that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

However the reality being made was that in '10 it wasn't fun. The $$$ made in there was fun not the encounter itself.
    This is exactly the issue, the instance itself really needs to be redone.
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

For what it's worth, I wonder if the nerfed ICE drops actually undid what the nerfed bounty drops did. Rising ICE prices will push armor prices up with them. I guess we'll see how bad it gets once the S10 stashes are depleted.

1. In 2010 it was actually worthwhile to go there, in 2013 there is no benefit or point to going there.

2. The point is that most of the people defending the nerf, do not ever go there now. So its easy to say nerf something you dont really care about.
    Instead of saying "If it was this or that" you should actually try going there now and see how much fun you have.

I had 150MA but after nerf i just sold his equip and started farming the old way, and it was never fun for me to do it, but it was easy money so why not...
    SOON™coming back...
    Neosh 220/20 Shade | Neokirurg 220/21 Doc crit setup | Neoc 216/18 Crat
    Shades are really invisible (from FC point of view)
    Patterns/symbs SALE ----- Refined imps SALE

2. The point is that most of the people defending the nerf, do not ever go there now. So its easy to say nerf something you dont really care about.
    This is where we differ in opinions as to the "why".

1. The people that are QQ about s10 not being fun anymore are really saying it was fun making creds with little effort.

2. People who went there for axp have a better option now doing ai daily mish. It has nothing to do with the "fun" level.

3. If making credits is fun for you it might surprise you to learn you can spend 1hr blitzing nanos or doing pb's for symbs that would eclipse the money you could make in s10 in 4hours.

My Story

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

This is where we differ in opinions as to the "why".

1. The people that are QQ about s10 not being fun anymore are really saying it was fun making creds with little effort.

2. People who went there for axp have a better option now doing ai daily mish. It has nothing to do with the "fun" level.

3. If making credits is fun for you it might surprise you to learn you can spend 1hr blitzing nanos or doing pb's for symbs that would eclipse the money you could make in s10 in 4hours.
    Yes we do differ on the why and the choices. You choose not to I choose to.

1. I dont think spending 3-5 hours killing things is considered little effort. And people who pay or let friends kite them should not say anything about little effort.

2. It has to do with the fun level, If they brought back s10 the way it was, these people will go back to s10. You cant consider a mission you can do every 24 hours as a viable aixp source.

3. There are so many things wrong with that statement, these are only a few. 1. You need a blitzing profession to make sure you dont have to kill alot of mobs in the mission. Secondly you have to go ark using clickaver, or god forbid waste your life clicking it by hand.

Pb and symbs you have to be kidding me right? The only way you can benefit from these is if you have a well geared high lvl toon (Looks like another person saying get lvl 220 then make creds again). The lvl 150 symbs market is dead like all the other lvls untill around 220.
    Not to mention the 20min timer on them and the fact that sometimes you have to compete for the same dyna for a chance at a piece dropping. Lol then when you actualyl spawn it there is a less chance that a expensive one actually drops.
    2 days of hard work (standing around afk) to gain very little to nothing useful.

Or you could kill 20 mobs and get a bounty and actually enjoy the game.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast