Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: S10 Feedback

Boredom. Even if its profitable its not as fun as it could be if you are the only one inside.

Quote Originally Posted by Georgesmith View Post
    I am currently making a twink for S10 again, relay price is skyrocketing, so is price of lead bots. There are hardly any more viable excuses why not to farm S10 anymore for those that used to do it.
    Some folks complain just for the sake of complaining.
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

I am currently making a twink for S10 again, relay price is skyrocketing, so is price of lead bots. There are hardly any more viable excuses why not to farm S10 anymore for those that used to do it.
    Stay in there for hours, not get a single sellable drop, realize that if you're doing it to make money you could have made twice as much farming mitaar on a good day of s10, or infinitely many times as much on a normal day of s10.
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

Xirayne: I couldn't care less about who is clueless or what the exact definition "real" pvp is in ao, I want "fun" pvp!

Quote Originally Posted by sultryvoltron View Post
    Stay in there for hours, not get a single sellable drop, realize that if you're doing it to make money you could have made twice as much farming mitaar on a good day of s10, or infinitely many times as much on a normal day of s10.
    Ever 4hours of selling trash loot from rk mishs would do more creds than 4 horus of s10 as well ^^
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

Are you kiddin me? Go to S10 to make money... blah you guys have no grit. S10 is most excellent farming place in the game right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

While browsing forums...

Brucegeez ( 494.400 / 33.780 / 350 / 120 / 34% / 2.582 )

Lvl 124 MA, in S10, doing what one does best in S10... relay droped. 60mil offer I was given for any ammount i might find.

Brucegeez: Inert Kyr'ozch Teleportation Relay

17 minutes or so for 60mil boys. On an underleveled gimpy MA, my equipment had costed me a grand total of 40-50 mil... all paid for in 17 minutes of intense.. i mean forum reading afk Q work.

Would someone mind telling me how S10 got nerfed and there's no use going there anymore?

Last time I was in there I spent over 2 hours mooching around on a twinked out crat, didn't even see a single relay...

Just luck of the draw with that place.

Many of the previous complaints center around the removal of the Token/Creds items which *directly* input credits into the system, rather than the *transfer* of creds between people.
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

While browsing forums...

Lvl 124 MA, in S10, doing what one does best in S10... relay droped. 60mil offer I was given for any ammount i might find.

17 minutes or so for 60mil boys. On an underleveled gimpy MA, my equipment had costed me a grand total of 40-50 mil... all paid for in 17 minutes of intense.. i mean forum reading afk Q work.

Would someone mind telling me how S10 got nerfed and there's no use going there anymore?
    Major luck. 2 Hours farming on my MA, followed by 2 hours farming on my Crat and not a SINGLE sellable item.
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

Xirayne: I couldn't care less about who is clueless or what the exact definition "real" pvp is in ao, I want "fun" pvp!

right. Ill make a post every time I venture to that place. Odds of finding nothing good in 4 hours is abou same as finding best lewt in 20 minutes.

that being said... It got booring very fast.

right. Ill make a post every time I venture to that place. Odds of finding nothing good in 4 hours is abou same as finding best lewt in 20 minutes.

Heh, yeah thats probably true!
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

lol even the optimistic guy dont use it. Dev's still need a more obvious hint though, the moon burning isnt big enough for them to see.

Sigh!! Until the engine and rebalance come out (lol I am holding my breath) all I want to do is log on kill stuff in s10 while talking to my org and friends. Is that so bad?
    And there is no way I would waste my life in s10 if there was no benefit like it is now.
    Last edited by edmaster3; Feb 23rd, 2013 at 03:29:01.
    We live in a beautiful world

Optimisem kinda died now.. :P 20 minutes of farming and nothing useful droped. that is at 79k damage per minute so plenty of aliens died.

Hardly worth my time. In 20 minutes I can dual TNH, kill aquarius, plenty of things that drop 100+mil.

Optimisem kinda died now.. :P 20 minutes of farming and nothing useful droped. that is at 79k damage per minute so plenty of aliens died.

Hardly worth my time. In 20 minutes I can dual TNH, kill aquarius, plenty of things that drop 100+mil.
    Hahaha, its funny in a way, yet sad in so many others. Guess that everyone else was saying about it being a waste of time in there was true :P

After the revamp, I killed about 2-3 hours worth in there without seeing a relay, and gave up after that. Have not been back since.
    RK2 - Pimpmyride 220 Engi!

Managed to stay 4 full hours inside with my MA. Killed A LOT of aliens, 0 relays.
    In 4 hours, I could've done Peal Thunder twice on my shade, paying out a minimum of 100m out to a max of 300-350m.
    Could have done an iPande raid and with some luck sold BoC for 500m plus other loot like Lust, shoulderpads, stars etc for even more credits.
    Could have 2manned Xan instances and sold all loot for a minimum of 500m(for all 3).
    Could have farmed inferno hard mishes on my NT to sell Mystical chests. In 4 hours you can get at least 2, worth few hundred mil each.
    Could have blitzed all static dungeons for weird looking nanos. Minimum payout, for finding just normal yet useful nanos exceeds 50m easy. You get ICRT that's 800m in your pocket.
    Plain and simple, doing sector10 is not only boring, but useless. You can get AXP by farming daily missions....

So, bring ICE back so people don't sell them for 7m each
    Remove the instanced version and add the old generals back.
    Add grid armor nukes to the generals, so smurfs are no longer able to solo them.
    Re-twink Cha II type aliens so they actually pose a threat again. In the old sector10 days, when you got 3 Cha IIs on a mediocre toon it meant certain death. I want that back!
    Add bounties so the regular Joe can get some decent gear, but drop their value to half or limit the ammount they can trade /12h to 10.
    Remove relays completly.
    Contra
    Urynt
    Malraux
    Fontane
    Critbull
    Cleanex
    Fontane2

Fontane great ideas... but rather unbalanced. There'll always be people who camp them generals then and again newbies benefit zero from s10.

Just bring back ICE, and much much much improve droprate for relays. Maybe make 3 bosses in s10 that drop relay with 100% chance.

S10 needs more predictability less randomness, farming it abit more now and again 1 hour and nothing droped. some ql105 pistol. Any newbie can get more aixp by a single ai daily, and more credits by simply farming RK mission and shopflooding loot.

S10 is a fun instance and should be given some rewards that benefit players yet do not undermine economy. Massive ammounts of ql150ish supple and other bots would be just great, maybe enhance regular mobs with some lead bots. (Generals for example might drop them it wouldn't be to out of lore) Or totaly rewamp Mission guy in s10, so he gives 100k aixp per mission, (not current 100k regualr xp wich is laughable, single heck gives 100k+).

There are many ways, cheap, balanced way to improve it so it's used again.

While browsing forums...

yea u tell every 1 that and when they decide they wanna try and ur underdeveloped MA gets KS'd all the time see how long it takes u to farm them u'll be crying for a nerf like every 1 else was.

i read this entire thread and have only come to 1 conclusions any 1 against S10 been brought back are idiots with expensive items who will cry the min the prices drop on there lovely items

1 point that got my attention was ppl saying S10 stopped ppl from farming else where such as dyna's inflating the cost (( heres a fecking tip for u mate) u go farm they dyna's and sell the drops for a highers price ur completely retarded if u can't see that players will follow the creds simple as that

back when S10 was about i could afford to kit out a toon ( abit more then i can now ) and be a helpfull addition to 220 raids, if i make a new 220 now wih the lack of drops i'm getting my 220's arnt worth been in teams because they have no value or real addition to what the team needs.

no matter what FC do if they bring S10 back or not it wont change anything the min there is a demand for items all u idiots crying about inflation (that are causeing it cause ur all greedy) want as much as u can get for them, its really funny if u think about it u vets are just pissed off that u got a good price for ur items then the prices drop and now they nerfed S10 u can't afford to buy them all back anymore, FC is ****ed its all about who has the deepest pockets and who's back account is full enought u want an example check out Neutnet with the player selling Breed changes and faction side changes, its not S10 that ruined AO its all of u that are buying ingame stuff with RL money

i can't want for the day the greedy players run AO into the ground and at the point of total collapse cause i'd like to be the first person to flip u the birdy while watching u cry
    220 Sheilded MP And Proud

Quote Originally Posted by zoneik View Post
    i read this entire thread and have only come to 1 conclusions any 1 against S10 been brought back are idiots with expensive items who will cry the min the prices drop on there lovely items

i can't wait for the day the greedy players run AO into the ground and at the point of total collapse cause i'd like to be the first person to flip u the birdy while watching u cry
    1. Is completely true. and 2. You can start flipping them.

Its simple logical, you cant just take away something and not replace it with something else. That's just really stupid, They took away s10 and said F U go find something else to do. S10 with the lvl 150 area toons was one of the most active areas that kept people who didn't want to drag on with the same old 220 crap.

I rather have the imaginary problematic dump of creds into the game (I am yet to see this affect me) with alot of people playing, than have this low economy with higher prices and less people.

Maybe now without s10 everyone will now have to log there 220 alts and bs can run more. (Sarcasm)

BTW if combined prices got to high then you can stop being lazy (like they call s10 people) and farm it yourself!!

The trouble as i see it, FC have just divided the well off/rich people with a army of 220's and the new players/poorer people.

As S10 was a good, it allowed the new players/players without big orgs and an army of 220's to raise some cash and progress in this game, while at the same time opening up the whole 150 area from DR/BS/IS as players were making the best of there s10 toon.

It is a shame that FC didnt just lower the bounties to 2m or alter droprates slightly, instead of destroying the playfield and a popular spot, where teams where never a problem and i often joined in raids. and it was a spot where new players could meet (uber twink, army of 220's vets).

All FC have acheived is another dissused playfield, and now the new players (without 220's) have no way to raise any meaningfull credz, and an empty void between 60-200.

Dear Devs,
    Yes bringing back s10 will make people richer,
    will also cause more petitions (cause you cant stop people from being stupid).
    Yes there is a possibility it will make things easier some other people.
    Yes you will hear vets complaining that other people are making creds too, and back in the day, heck pearls ... etc

BUT!!
    1. You will also more subscribers (money sweet money)
    2. Game will be more active. more people = happier newbs
    3. PVP will be more active, vets will stop complaining until they loose bs.
    4. More people always a good decision.
    (DEVS ignore)

WELL HOW ABOUT THIS CHANGE!!
    You make a mission you can get a day.. (a alien daily) people go inside they kill aliens 3 bounties drop from some mobs (the most annoying ones) and 1 from the mission end boss. You can have a solo one and a team one. Lastly when the mission ends you can teleport to s10.

This shouldn't just be confined to the 100-150lvls all lvls should have a version of this with this as the max amount of creds you can make.

Well. CRU should be returned, that is sold to players and would make city raiding cheaper.

All sources of player-shop trade should be minnimum. Player-player interaction is where money should be made. This is how it is now.

Pretty much I dont see what you guys are complaining about inability to make cash, city raiding has potential to drop you 700 mil every time...

Not sure what to make of S10, but right now I ger supple more often in city then relay in S10. So droprates are seriusly off.

Give relays a much better chance to drop, as simple as that, and people can make credits, take down bosses, provide community with affordable lowbie AI stuff.

Nodrops should be out of the question.

Edit: Here is my today's run. Every day I do S10 for daily mission on my 150MA, enough dailies to get me now to AI20.

Last month or so my damage is like this more or less.. I kill all enroute, about 15 minutes worth of killing at epic damage wich equates to about 45minutes of nontwinked killing of mobs.
    Place. Player (Damage/Damage per Minute/Hits/Crits/Crit%/highest hit)
    1. Brucegeez ( 1.616.036 / 98.220 / 713 / 395 / 55% / 4.675 )

So 30x45minutes of normal gameplay.. in this time not a single thing droped of use. No nice ql weapon, no relay. In short nothing worth picking up, I dinged from 14ish to aI20. But that is due to daily mission not S10 design.

I might have been lucky while leveling and got a few unexpected relays... but ever since dinging 150 I got only one relay in about.. 10-20 hours of gametime. This surtenly must make it the slowest form of making credits at lvl 150. Not to mention equipment on 150 MA is worth around 4 billion credits. S10 does need worthwhile loot to drop.

Maybe basic fashion armor could drop here?
    Last edited by Georgesmith; Mar 29th, 2013 at 13:42:45.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast