Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Monthly Development Update – Nov 5th 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Shareida View Post

>"gamers" buying laptops with integrated graphics.
    I have a proper computer at home. Sadly home is 7851 km (or 19h flight) away from me. I dont have money to get a game laptop nor will I be home until end of next year, as I said before.

P.s.: Mine is a i3, I had no money to buy a i7. If I had I would buy a i3 with graphic card :P
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by lainbr View Post
    I have a proper computer at home. Sadly home is 7851 km (or 19h flight) away from me. I dont have money to get a game laptop nor will I be home until end of next year, as I said before.

P.s.: Mine is a i3, I had no money to buy a i7. If I had I would buy a i3 with graphic card :P
    Come visit! It's only a I dunno, sub 1000km flight to Aarhus!
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    Come visit! It's only a I dunno, sub 1000km flight to Aarhus!
    :3 Planning on doing a major all round the europe travel during march! Visit booked!!!
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink

Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with

Unhappy

I have one request about the server merge: If you are going to give a number to a duplicate name please make it just the name and the number not the name and -1. The dash makes it really gimp looking

Quote Originally Posted by VAUGHN2006 View Post
    I have one request about the server merge: If you are going to give a number to a duplicate name please make it just the name and the number not the name and -1. The dash makes it really gimp looking
    best would be if FC adds "Fake" prefix on RK1'ers and "Real" to RK2'ers.
    You hit Tarasque with nanobots for 18280 points of melee damage.
    First shade with Blades of Boltar
    ---
    How much is enough?
    Member of Halinallet!

Quote Originally Posted by Otansaanpas View Post
    This. This would be hilarious and so, so great!

Quote Originally Posted by Otansaanpas View Post
    ^
    Will the Real Otansaanpas please stand up.
    Tiger Claw RK2
    Enforshar 220/30/70 Enf PVM
    Sharrr 220/25/60 Crat PVP - WIP
    Jessilav 170 NT PVP
    Microsoft WIP TS'er

Sharrr's Proposition
    Quote Originally Posted by lindelu View Post
    I need to shut my mouth now or I will be quoted on the internet talking about b00bs, again.

Give us additional character slots nao plx... was thinking to delete my almost-200 MP to make a ToTW twink τO now I'm gonna wait... ^^
    Marijke88::220|30|70 Opifex Martial Artist
    Phexuz::220|30|70 Opifex Fixer
    Doppelripp::220|30|70 Opifex Bureaucrat
    Arbitrage::220|30|70 Opifex Trader
    Truxal::220|30|70 Opifex Doctor
    Brennstab::220|30|70 Opifex Nano-Technician
    Wurstmacher::200|30|70 Opifex Shade

Proud Advisor of Insomnia Gravis
    Account created: 2005-01-13

Yes 2 or 3 extra slot would be very handy - I have 3 RK1 toons. Which I would like to keep Along with my full set of RK2 toons. Is the new server BTW just going to be called Live or Rk0 or something like that. Also so can someone please put it in black and white The RK2 is not becoming part of RK1 - We are merging to RK0/Live/Pizza or something. Oh I just did!

Wink

Here's some speculation on extra slots for paid accounts with the server merge

8 new slots What everyone wants
    6 new slots Would be more than we expect
    4 new slots What would be fair
    2 new slots What we'll get

Just somethin to talk about.

true enough. every extra slot given is one less slot they could pike you for in the item shop.
    Have a listen to my latest musical abomination.

Fixers run while engi's Build
    Soldiers gun near crats coffee, spilled

I would bet two. They have talked in plural, so lowest plural number is two. I have 7 unused slots in main account anyway.
    Dragocz RK1

:3 Planning on doing a major all round the europe travel during march! Visit booked!!!
    Try Reykjavik, if you don't mind 50% higher prices on computer hardware as in europe.
    Neophyte Nerf"Shareida"Batted First Order
    Freshman Jefferey"Bailan2"Ginsberg - Retired
    Shareidah - First Order

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    it's written in the bible.
    Matthew 23:13 "and the trader hath casteth bulk trader at the young age of 14. and it was good. and so he hath an extra 260 comp lit and he hath equippeth better ncu's. and it was good too.
    A Producer's point of view

Try Reykjavik, if you don't mind 50% higher prices on computer hardware as in europe.
    >.> Why the hell would I buy a computer in Iceland to begin with? xD

>.> Why the hell would I buy a computer in Iceland to begin with? xD
    because it's cool.

sorry i'll better leave again...
    220 Agent + :: 220 Doctor + :: 220 Soldier + :: 220 Enforcer + :: 220 Bureaucrat + :: 217 Adventurer + :: 217 Trader + :: 159 Engineer :: 112 Fixer

Inferno Travelguides

Yep 2 seems most likely and it's enough imo.
    Marijke88::220|30|70 Opifex Martial Artist
    Phexuz::220|30|70 Opifex Fixer
    Doppelripp::220|30|70 Opifex Bureaucrat
    Arbitrage::220|30|70 Opifex Trader
    Truxal::220|30|70 Opifex Doctor
    Brennstab::220|30|70 Opifex Nano-Technician
    Wurstmacher::200|30|70 Opifex Shade

Proud Advisor of Insomnia Gravis
    Account created: 2005-01-13

So how about addressing the issue of transferring characters between merged accounts?

Quote Originally Posted by Keex View Post
    because it's cool.

sorry i'll better leave again...
    No, you got that right.
    Neophyte Nerf"Shareida"Batted First Order
    Freshman Jefferey"Bailan2"Ginsberg - Retired
    Shareidah - First Order

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    it's written in the bible.
    Matthew 23:13 "and the trader hath casteth bulk trader at the young age of 14. and it was good. and so he hath an extra 260 comp lit and he hath equippeth better ncu's. and it was good too.
    A Producer's point of view

No, you got that right.
    Ofc. The Keks never fails
    ~ HS ~
    [ Seppuku ]
    Member of the Tremor family: Misat0 :: AsukaLangley :: AyanamiRei :: Dextral :: Sinistral :: Pellaquare :: Salesman1337 :: Daemoness
    Retired: Misato Katsuragi-Messamore

[ The Foolish Testers ]
    R.I.P.: Misat0 Katsuragi :: Darkrei

No, you got that right.
    But still gimme no reason to buy a third computer. :3

P.s.: Somehow I kanaged to derail this thread to "go Iceland buy a computer"

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast