Thread: Anarchy Online – Halloween Content is Live!

Funcom employee Anarchy Online – Halloween Content is Live!

It’s that time of the year again and Uncle Pumpkin-Head is back! This time, mixed in with the familiar loot of Halloweens past, he has some brand new treats – new outfits and clothing, social pets, a backpack, a floating skull, and even a chainsaw!

Claim Your Free Items from the Shop!

There are three free items in the shop this year to help you join in the festivities. All you need to do is log-in and claim them.
    • Skeleton Costume Bundle
    • Pumpkin Helmet
    • Pumpkin-Head Doll

Celebrate at the In-Game Party, Hosted by Advisors of Rubi-Ka

The Advisors of Rubi-Ka are hosting this year’s Halloween Bash, with DJs from our good friends at GridStream Productions! Taking place at Reet’s Retreat on the glass dance floor, there will be games and prizes! Maybe even the Pumpkin-heads will show up!

Atlantean/RK1
    Saturday, October 27th
    19.00 - 23.00 (GMT)

Rimor/RK2
    Saturday, October 27th
    23.00 - 03.00 (GMT)
    Last edited by Gyhx; Oct 23rd, 2012 at 17:00:41.
    Effiluna
    Community Manager
    (Twitter)(Facebook)(Feedback)

Best time of year
    220/30 Ranged Advy, Neut 'n proud of it. Moxet
    220/25 NT Moxilla
    220/29 Moxdacrat
    150/14 Doc
    200/18 MP
    various other bits n bobs

Indeed.... Let's see if I still have an open account around somewhere... ^^
    Mekhdoc 220/27/70 Equip | Mekh 220/28/67 Equip | Shadesch 220/21/70 Equip
    Mekhkeeper 220/22/70 Equip | Roflmao 220/15/50 | Fixyaself 200/23/64 Equip

Christmas fails compared to Halloween phats
    Dysfunktion.
    Trypants.
    Setup.
    One bright day in the middle of the night,
    Two dead boys got up to fight.
    Back to back they faced each other,
    Drew their swords, and Shot each other.
    A deaf policeman heard the noise,
    He came and killed those two dead boys.
    If you don't believe this lie is true... ask the Blind Man, He saw it too.

Thxi
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. [attributed to Albert Einstein]

Cool

yay!!!
    Guapo - Advisor in Unity of The Rose

Time to kill PvMers and farm hate tells, should make a video out of it this year!
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

I'll get the "Who drops what" list started.
    The Independent Rubikans - The oldest Neutral Org on RK1! 10.5 years and counting!

Namiru - 210/30/58 Neutral Solitus Martial Artist, Advisor - Always accepting new students in the Art
    Thalona - 199/25/40 Neutral Solitus Meta-Physicist, Veteran - Pondering higher thought
    Weefleboy - 150/20/40 Neutral Opifex Fixer, Member - Wheeling and Dealing somewhere on RK.
    Johnnysokko - 60/6/14 Neutral Solitus Engineer, Member - Still trying to twink that Slayer on.
    Keepdafaith - 60/6/14 Neutral Atrox Keeper, Member - IR Temple Services
    Powerbender - 100/6/14 Neutral Nanomage Nano-Technician, Member
    Deleetful - 65/7/14 Neutral Solitus Adventurer, Applicant
    Lumbergh - 60/5/10 Neutral Nanomage Bureaucrat, Applicant - "M'yeah, I'm going to have to ask that you go ahead and come into work on Saturday...that would be great..."

Is there a leet costume included in the "new outfits and clothing" category?
    Tonitrum - 215/21 Fixer

The items from this year are very nice designed! Especially the Horror Ghost Costume. The only downside is there are only 6 new items this year
    WTB MOAR! And also do something with that Entvined dungeon, it's the hardest encounter IG lol i rather do DB3 floor 2 a week in a row (funny how it's so hard when it's supposed to be joyful event). But other then that nice work on the items! <3

P.S. PvP-ers eat my Tick!
    Cadaver Nihtilah Sanguins - 220/70/27 shade.
    Waste Technium Collector - 200 fr00b engi - RL in Froob200 \o/
    Satanic Voldrug Wrath -- Grid Benliah Vampire -- Divine Acathist Curse --

have to say prefer less stuff per holiday, means dont gotta spend forever on getting them AND dont have to fill already fairly full banks etc.

a couple of well made stuff > lots of stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihtilah View Post

P.S. PvP-ers eat my Tick!
    gief soloscore

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    gief soloscore
    lol nevah!
    Cadaver Nihtilah Sanguins - 220/70/27 shade.
    Waste Technium Collector - 200 fr00b engi - RL in Froob200 \o/
    Satanic Voldrug Wrath -- Grid Benliah Vampire -- Divine Acathist Curse --

Hmm, sooo kill stuff?

Cute hat btw.
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

The Independent Rubikans - The oldest Neutral Org on RK1! 10.5 years and counting!

Namiru - 210/30/58 Neutral Solitus Martial Artist, Advisor - Always accepting new students in the Art
    Thalona - 199/25/40 Neutral Solitus Meta-Physicist, Veteran - Pondering higher thought
    Weefleboy - 150/20/40 Neutral Opifex Fixer, Member - Wheeling and Dealing somewhere on RK.
    Johnnysokko - 60/6/14 Neutral Solitus Engineer, Member - Still trying to twink that Slayer on.
    Keepdafaith - 60/6/14 Neutral Atrox Keeper, Member - IR Temple Services
    Powerbender - 100/6/14 Neutral Nanomage Nano-Technician, Member
    Deleetful - 65/7/14 Neutral Solitus Adventurer, Applicant
    Lumbergh - 60/5/10 Neutral Nanomage Bureaucrat, Applicant - "M'yeah, I'm going to have to ask that you go ahead and come into work on Saturday...that would be great..."

So ... can we assume the Halloween content will stay in-game thru at least November 5th? The Monday after Halloween? Maybe a few more days beyond that? Some of us only have the week-ends to collect the new stuff for our alts.

Kinnik

edit: Looking at the news, some of our east coast friends may be without power for a week because of the damage/ocean-surge from Sandy.
    Last edited by Kinnikinnick; Oct 30th, 2012 at 17:39:34.

Bump ...

So any word on how long Halloween content will stay? Another week? Or, only thru tomorrow?

Personally I vote for another week ... until Nov 12th.

Kinnik

p.s. I know I am posting after my own post, but it has been a few days and no reply ...

Looks like it's gone, and I'd just logged in to try to collect some stuff. I guess it's a bad sign that when I logged in my engie was parked in my same Halloween hunting spot from last year...

The monthly post says November 12th, but I can't find any UPHs.

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by dhfgoihi View Post
    The monthly post says November 12th, but I can't find any UPHs.
    Should have been turned back on earlier today.