Thread: A suggestion for pet pathing.

Red face A suggestion for pet pathing.

I know FC must get complained constanly about it so heres what i think may improve it:

I know FC has worked hard to improve it but I still lose my pet due to a wall or table all the time. I think we should develop a pet warp command or something that u can make into a macro. When you use it your pet will warp straight to your location. I like this idea because the pets wont improve in pathing that much, because once you get to be high lvl and pump ip into run speed you will always lose your pet in a quick turn or something.

Just my opiion, hope we can do this.!

this problem has been broken down, analyzed, rehashed, thought out and many other ways on the MP forum. i beleive alot of us MP have found warp would not be the best ideal solution, as it can be heavily abused. but mainly, actually making pet pathing WORK would mainly be best option. but seeing how our forum lacks alot of attention from FC, and i doubt any developers know our forum exists.. none of these great ideas will ever be used.

i've mentioned it before, i'll say it again. i love AO.. i love my MP... the only real complain i have about MP is pet pathing. all other problems can wait. pet pathing can not, and any of you pet-class people should understand this. i'm not talking about fixing only MP pets.. but ALL PETS.

<sigh> why i bother typing this stuff when the people who have the power to fix this stuff will never see it......

Level 1 to 300 in 8 Years! Pwn!
    - Join us on Discord! -
    AO WIKI!
    Arcanum!

Angry Pet Pathing Is a Right, Not a Privelege

Pet Pathing is our right as gamers, Funcom should not treat it as a privelege, something they can ignore, or put off to a later date. Other professions have no problems casting their nanos or shooting their weapons therefore we deserve total and accurate control of our pets as they are an extension of our character and necessary for our success in the game. Not to mention that some pet classes (engineers, hin, hint) are seriously gimped anyway.