Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mechanized Horses & Giant Cruiser Airshipss!!!

bump
    They're defending themselves somehow!

Wink

I don´t want anything impossible, just our own giant armored zeppaliner with a lot of big guns as headquarter for our guild.

Accually, it would be nice if the engineers and traders could build grav cycles to speed around on.

Talking

Originally posted by Abattoir
    Would you settle for a guy named "Patsy" carrying coconut shells?
    Two swallow dropped one off at my house yesterday so I will be able to do that. (they gripped it by the husk)

Originally posted by Ming
    Seriously though, transport vehicles would so rule like, in tribes. Can you imagine how fun it would be to pull up into 2HO with a drop ship with 6 people aboard? A the very least since PvP is so few and far between you could drive people around on them and sight-see.
    Actualy I think vehicles were 'going' to be like this. But they got rushed and were just turned into polymorphs into vehicles.
    I miss LadyE.

Naaah

Horse hell, I want a MOTORCYCLE! I'm sure Harleys must still exist 30,000 years from now.

I wanna zoom through Tir on my Harley! And not polymorph either. I want to see myself sitting on my Harley zooming along with the wind in my hair.
    Anastasia "Aniee" Cervenak
    Martial Artist

Man is the only animal that blushes, or needs to. -------Mark Twain

Re: Mechanized Horses & Giant Cruiser Airshipss!!!

Originally posted by Viro
    Now Seriously Who woudlnt want their own Mechanized Horse?! It would be cool as hell to ride. & It would combine with you to make some bad ass Exo suit! It would even have its own transformation animation!! It would have like Flight Cababilities, Laser Sword Or even Missle launchers!! WHO WOULDNT WANT THAT?!!?!?!

As for the Giant Cruiser Airships, Dont ya think it would be awsome to have a huge airship that you can actuallly walk around in while youre parked in the sky. It be like your Apartment & youd be able to see exactly where you are through the windows! You could build it up & decorate it & have people come along for a ride! You could even go on the Bridge & look outside from it!! It would even Have Missles for bombing those STUPID PKERs! & Oh why not, ITS OWN TRANSFORMATION TO A ROBOT!! GENIUS!!!

I know it's early for these ideas to be made But I'd say this should definetly be put in the game later on! IT would rule all!!(I mean people kept requesting horses in EQ & now theyre gettin them)
    Even better. I could have a giant cruiser airship, and 4 of my friends could have mechanized ponys (stay with me on this.) When I got hassled by a PK, I could yell GO GRIEMTRON FORCE! And my friends would appear with streaks of rainbow colors behind them.

Form: Feet and Legs!
    Form: Arms and Torso!
    And I'll Form: The Head!

<snicker>
    (I'm old. :(>

Talking Re: Re: Mechanized Horses & Giant Cruiser Airshipss!!!

Originally posted by griemdaall

Even better. I could have a giant cruiser airship, and 4 of my friends could have mechanized ponys (stay with me on this.) When I got hassled by a PK, I could yell GO GRIEMTRON FORCE! And my friends would appear with streaks of rainbow colors behind them.

Form: Feet and Legs!
    Form: Arms and Torso!
    And I'll Form: The Head!

<snicker>
    (I'm old. >

Sounds like Voltron? LOL. If it is, you're not that old, bud I remember them.

*BUMP*

- Vincentive, 114 NT

Re: Re: Re: Mechanized Horses & Giant Cruiser Airshipss!!!

Originally posted by Enagelique

Sounds like Voltron? LOL. If it is, you're not that old, bud I remember them.

*BUMP*

- Vincentive, 114 NT
    Actually nobody is that old. They just recently had a computer animated Voltron on TV.
    Anastasia "Aniee" Cervenak
    Martial Artist

Man is the only animal that blushes, or needs to. -------Mark Twain

Re: Re: Re: Re: Mechanized Horses & Giant Cruiser Airshipss!!!

Originally posted by Laeni

Actually nobody is that old. They just recently had a computer animated Voltron on TV.
    Whew! I figured the Voltron Force reference would sail over everybody's head. (Even though I'm not even 30 yet. lol)

Voltron Force ?

Is that some kind equivalent of G-Force ??

TRANSMUTE !!!

ScottyB
    Lvl 107 NT - Rubi-Ka 1 - Clan

Mechanized horses?

Been watching too much Vampire Hunter D have we?
    I was one of the people who believe that FC had a "secret" 12.0 patch just before launch....he he.

You start to think that the Shrooms are wearing off and then you look at the ceiling and realize you got a few hours.

Bump this old guy
    Viro
    [200]-[Neutral]-[Adventurer]-{RK1}
    Game first !!! 200 Neutral!!!6-16-02

Re: Mech ponies

Originally posted by Brailen
    Uhm..on another note...somewhat similar..is there a way we could turn off the annoying noise that bots make. Seriously...out of the most annoying noises...first is rated rollerrats...everyone hates that high pitched squealing...It scares my cats outta the room when I'm playing.
    I love rollerrats, that high pitched squeal screams FREE XP at me

So just bumping silence the bots. Please god shut them up! Can they be made telepathic or somethingso that the owner can listen to all the portals in the area chant?
    Kissysuzuki 220 - 24 - 60/70
    Minisuzuki 205 - 9 - 13/70
    Riders of the Lost Org

"Enforcers are being nibbled to death"

Two swallow dropped one off at my house yesterday so I will be able to do that. (they gripped it by the husk)
    Well now thats just silly. Everyone knows the African Swallow isn't migratory, so it couln't possibly have dropped a coconut at you house.

Cool M.U.L.E.

I'd settle for a M.U.L.E.

(Anyone remember those?)

Martek

/me gets done laughing his butt off..rereads ths thread, and starts laughing again, until he dies of a heart attack.

All jokes aside..I want jet-black thing that looks like a flying For Mustang..can you do that for me? huh?
    General Hershel "Kasimir" Jurik

President of Division 9 R.S.G.E

Fixer
    RK-1

Braumiester of the Pagan Bartenders, wielder of dual SSo8s

Stealer of hearts, creds, and anything not nailed down!

*Bump* For the hell of it
    Viro
    [200]-[Neutral]-[Adventurer]-{RK1}
    Game first !!! 200 Neutral!!!6-16-02

I want to ride a gofle...or maybe an Ottos...or a Young Bronto...or hey, a baby bronto for the short people
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast